Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Larindra's tale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

Larindra's tale Empty
PostSubject: Larindra's tale   Larindra's tale Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2008, 19:47

(( I realized even though i can't be on WoW it still means i can't post here, this is a story i wanna write about a young human female Paladin that follows her life all the way to the end. She'll be interacting with the Militia so you can post replies ))

The Scourge where everywhere, gory pools of blood littered the ground, corpses, millions of corpses, lay everywhere. She felt tears rolling down her face as she watched her friends ripped apart by the rampaging Undead. She hid behind the ruins of a building and praised the light that the Scourge hadn't seen her. She saw her father, fighting alongside some other villagers as they attempted to drive out the Scourge. But they lacked the strength, bravery and courage and within moments he was killed and thrown aside.
She had seen enough, she turned around and attempted to flee and stopped. One of the Undead stood opposite her, blood dripping from it's mangled claws. It's eyes where gleaming with with the lust to slaughter. It howled and ran towards her, squealing with delight. It leaped, madly waving it's mangled claws hoping to cut her open. The Undead was clumsy, it landed badly a few meres ahead of her and howled again. She took this chance and ran past it, leaped over the the remains of the wooden fencing that walled off her village and ran into the night.

Larindra awoke from her troubled dream. It had been six years since that day the Scourge attacked. She had never found out what had happened after she escaped, it was all blurry to her. She heard tales that although Andorhal had survived the plague of Undeath, it was when Arthas returned to collect Kel'Thuzad's corpse for reanimation that it was destroyed.
Larindra shook off the thoughts and got out of bed. She had been living in Stormwind for five years, she was only 21 but she had already started training in the ways of the light, and devoted herself to become a paladin. She didn't have much friends, and spent much of her time in the Stormwind library, located in the Stormwind keep. Reading was a great hobby of hers and she visited the library often. She also helped the citizens of Elwynn by killing wolves, bears and kobolds that threatened them daily.

Larindra stepped out into the sunlight. It was a warm and sunny day, perfect for running errands and doing tasks. She checked she had everything and set off into Stormwind, then into Elwynn to start the day ahead of her.
Back to top Go down

Larindra's tale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: IC :: Tavern-
Jump to: