Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one. Empty
PostSubject: Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one.   Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02 2008, 16:48

I have now made an .exe installer with all the addons members of the militia need. The package includes the following addons:
- SWM (Stormwind Militia addon) v.1.1
- GHR (Gryphonheart Reputation) v.1.0
- GHS (Gryphonheart Subguilds) v.0.6
- GHD (Gryphonheart Datashare) v.0.5
- CIL (Chat Item Link) v.0.3
- FlagRSP2 v.1.3.4

The package can be downloaded here:
http://www.pilus.info/files/SWM_addon_package_v.1.0.exe

A .zip version can be downloaded here (mainly for mac users):
http://files.filefront.com/swm+addon+package+v10zip/;9740317;/fileinfo.html

More information about the SWM addon can be seen here: https://swmilitia.forumotion.com/generel-information-f1/stormwind-militia-addon-t27.htm

Most of the addons functions say itself and I believe most of you know them. A new addon is the Chat Item Link. It makes it possible to link items in the default chat channels, such as swmooc.

Last edited by Pilus on Tue Apr 22 2008, 02:43; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
thesus

thesus

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one.   Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03 2008, 20:23

Having some problems-
I have downloaded the addon, but it doesn't work. I may have installed it in the wrong place...I instlled it to "addons" bit of World of Warcraft files, no "icon" or w/e has appeared.
Needing some help.

EDIT: going to try redownloading+actually reading the instructions.
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one.   Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03 2008, 21:15

As soon as you have installed it to the addon files, then it is installed and working. You just have to start the game. When the game is started you have to enable "load out of date addons" in the addon menu where you choose your character.
Back to top Go down
thesus

thesus

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one.   Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04 2008, 21:42

Fixed, cheers.
Back to top Go down
Xacsermat

Xacsermat

Number of posts : 208
Localisation : Cold wet damp then turns to warm and sunny(guessed it?) its england!
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one.   Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05 2008, 13:13

I have been searching my desktop for the World of Warcraft file on my computer and cannot find it. it doesn't exsit Sad Can the addon still work with out the file, i managed to do this before and i can't remember!
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one.   Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06 2008, 00:40

The first of the links is an .exe installer. it should find it even though you can not find it Wink
Back to top Go down
Xacsermat

Xacsermat

Number of posts : 208
Localisation : Cold wet damp then turns to warm and sunny(guessed it?) its england!
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one.   Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10 2008, 12:13

Fixednow thx! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Number of posts : 599

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one.   Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one. Icon_minitimeWed May 14 2008, 15:54

INSTALLZING!
Back to top Go down
Tjeerd

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one.   Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2008, 12:04

What if you have more then one wow installation? How do you know which one it'll pick?
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one.   Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2008, 15:16

I just know that it picks it from the database in windows. Anyhow, none of these addons work after the 3.0 patch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one.   Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormwind Militia addon package - All addons to get in one.
Page 1 of 1