Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Dragon Hunting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23 2008, 20:06

As new Corporal of the cavalry i decided we would start with some dragon hunting, i now want to turn it into a longer event chain for the cavalry, that will start by the dragon hunting we have already done. I do not know what we'll be doing later but the end will be us killing Teremus the Devourer in the Blasted lands.

Note: the reason it's black dragons is that sharox was taught by a blue dragon in a human form. The Blue dragonflight where nearly exterminated by Deathwing (neltharion the earth Warder) using the Demon soul during the war of the ancients. Sharox believes that all the foul spawn of deathwing should be eradicated, just so you know Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

Dragon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Hunting   Dragon Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26 2008, 21:52

The IC report for the Dragon hunting can be found here:

https://swmilitia.forumotion.com/library-f4/black-dragonkin-activity-burning-steppes-t162.htm

Note: The report will be updated regularly as the dragon hunting progresses. So for cavalry members (And anyone else) check it often.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Hunting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: Platoons :: Cavalry-
Jump to: