Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Roumers Of the Outpost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xacsermat

Xacsermat

Number of posts : 208
Localisation : Cold wet damp then turns to warm and sunny(guessed it?) its england!
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Character sheet

Roumers Of the Outpost Empty
PostSubject: Roumers Of the Outpost   Roumers Of the Outpost Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27 2008, 21:14

*roumers are spreading around of a unit of Alliance solders holding an outpost for hours for re-enforcements to arrive*

"Worker 1" These were two humans a dawarf and a night-elf, they held that point for hours. I know my friend was there as a worker at that outpost!

"Worker 2" Yha i heard that too! They held it from attack from both Horde and Scourge! isn't one of them part of the militia?

"Worker 1" Yha he was, Shame about those guys. they were captured before those re-enforcements arrived.

"Worker 2" Well i heard they were sent to the undercity for interrigation by a warlock of some sorts.

"Worker 1" By the light! Lets just pray for them too make it out in one piece.

"Worker 2" Aye....

*after a few months roumers start to spread around of the same unit braking out of prison and there being only one survivor left*

"Citizen 1" Have you heard... about that unit they broke out of prison in the undercity only one servived...

"Citizen 2" Yha i heard about that... do you know his name?

"Citizen 1" I think they call him Xacermat or something like that i heard he kill half of the prison guards and freed his friends by himself!

"Citizen 2" Wow... he's one tough guy... I wouldn't want to face him on a bad day...

"Citizen 2" Aye same 'ere...

*More roumors start to go round of xacsermat's deeds and bravery and Heroisum and some of them say he's coming back... are these true? only time will tell...*
Back to top Go down

Roumers Of the Outpost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: IC :: Tavern-
Jump to: