Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Sharox's Diary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

Sharox's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Sharox's Diary   Sharox's Diary Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05 2008, 22:55

(( A story explaining sharox's background all written down like a diary for your enjoyment, and at least i finnaly got her background right ))

You walk down the steps of the garrison after another meeting. You're hungry and tired, and all you want to do now is find some food, eat it and go to sleep. Your heavy armor doesn't make it any easier either, and that horrible noise it makes everytime you take a step nearly drives you insane. In truth, sometimes you'd prefer to be a Spellcaster, at least then you wouldn't have to run around in bloody plate all day...
You reach the ground floor, breathing slowly. Most of the Militia have already left the garrison except for the few who stayed to speak with the Commander. You think of the meeting you just attended, a normal one, a few reports of Xariandra, some combat training outside, promotions. Nothing terribly unusual, not for the Militia anyway. The Militia is a good job, and defending Stormwind is what your devoted to. It's your home and will be as long as it stands.
You walk past one of the rooms filled with Bunkbeds (A lot of the Militia sleep in the garrison, so they're ready to report for duty at any given time) and Corporal Sharox was lying there on the bed, writing into a book of some kind. You want to just walk past, but your curiosity overcomes you and before you know what you're doing your attempting to see what she's writing, but obviously, as your not very subtle in the heavy plate armor, you attract attention. Sharox whips her head around and frowns at you before blushing slightly and leaping off her Bunkbed and walking out of the room. You watch her until she turns the corner and then you walk into the room, grab the book and begin reading straight from page one.

My Mum gave me this book today, i was excited, i thought it was a book full of spells, as my Mum often tells me great tales of Mages who can bend the Arcane to their will. But i was annoyed to find it was an empty book. My mum says i should write in it regularly, to keep track of my life, trust Mum to give me someting like THAT! But here i am, writing in the stupid book... I might write in it at the end of every week, my Mum says i should do it every night, but i said my arm might just fall off if i wrote that much, typical Mum!

You realise what this is, it's not a book, it's Sharox's diary, and it seems she's been writing in it ever since her Mother gave it to her when she was young. You're alarmed by this, as you never thought of Sharox writing in a diary, but you guess you shouldn't judge people on first impressions. Besides, Sharox has been in the Militia far longer than you, and it would be unfair to go reading her Diary just because you where curious. But you instantly overlook this point and read on.

I promised myself i wouldn't write in this Stupid book ever again, but i guess i broke that promise. I've had it for a week, and i've been tempted to write in it every day, i don't know why, but it feels good to finnaly get rid of something that has been haunting you for your life so far.
Me? Well, my name is Sharox Moonscar, i live in Andorhal with my Mum, Dad, and my brother Drablack. Drablack is such an idiot, he's about two years younger than me but always seems to be the one who NEVER gets into trouble from Mum or Dad... He's just lucky i guess. Anyway, things are peaceful here, even if i live with an idiot of a brother like Drablack... Dad works on a farm gathering the grain the local farmhands grow. Drablack goes with him sometimes, i stay with Mum though. She's better than Dad, she's funny and let's you talk to her, Dad just sits there interrupting coversations and making life irritating, i think it's where Drablack gets it from...
I'm nearly twelve right now, Drablack is only Ten, my Birthday is next week though, i'm really looking forward to it, because Mum usually makes a huge Dinner and invites some family friends round. That's why i was disappointed by this book, i thought it was my Present from Mum... Anyway, i hear Drablack coming, i better stop writing for now.

You stop reading and put the book down, you stand there for a while thinking about what you just read. You mutter something and walk away, but you secretly hope that you might be able to read more of Sharox's diary, as it appears to be full of interesting facts about her, and you'd like to get to know more about Corporal Sharox Moonscar.

(( Will post more parts of the diary later, that was just the introduction Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

Sharox's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharox's Diary   Sharox's Diary Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06 2008, 00:26

From the corner of the room another man appears in bright Lightforge armour and chuckles quietly.

This man, known to the Militia as Dascombè, steps carefully over to the diary whilst at the same time not making his presence totally unknown to the other inhabitants of the barracks and flicks to one of the pages to see the name Drablack appear first to his eagle-like eyes

Drablack? Did'nt I hear that 'demon lord' Nazarather talking about him?

Dascombè reaches over for Xasermat's reports tucked away under a shelf and cross-refrences the two books

Quote :
*Amongnst the notes and pictures within his jeronal one set of reports stand out from Footman Xacsermat Thunderhammer's jeronal*

Report Three - Heard roumers of a possibule sighting of Drablack. there may be hope yet to stop Nazarather's attack before it even starts.

Report Four - Soon we shal go to capture Drablack, He holds the key to deafeting Nazarather. Soon we shal have him and defeat Nazarather once and for all...

Report Five - Nazarather sighted in goldshire again... but this time was different he felt a stragne pressence, he shouted "Drablack! Drablack!" I heard his name before but i thought he was dead strange. In goldshire? why would drablack be here? Too many questions...

This is unusual indeed...oh well, I'm sure time will tell more than text

And as he quietly placed the book back down, the only noise he made was a click with his fingers... and he left no trace of himself in the room.... Except a rather calm feeling...
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

Sharox's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharox's Diary   Sharox's Diary Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06 2008, 19:12

Another day fo work in the Militia, you trundle down the road towards the Garrison, yawning and stretching. It was a peaceful day, nice weather, no crimes, and not to much work. Just the way you like it! It has been nearly a day since you read Sharox's diary, and yet you remember nearly every word. You are tempted to go read more of it, but you can get the Courage to, i mean, what if Shaox found you? She'd be angry, and probably she'd make you run around the garrison fifty times... But yet you still want to read the damned book...
You now approach the garrison, walking up the path towards it you notice Sharox standing on the.. Roof? Yes, there's sharox standing on the roof of the garrison. You blink and she's not there anymore, just the normal Garrison roof. You mutter to yourself, it was just the stupid diary getting to you. But, you still keep looking to the roof as you walk through the doors into the Garrison. Holding your new report to be given to Pilus, you walk by the room where Sharox sleeps, and there it was... The Diary was sitting on her Bunkbed, just lying there, asking to be read. You peer around for anyone looking, then walk into the room, pick up the diary, turn to page two and start reading.

It's my Birthday today! Yeah, i'm twelve. Mum invited lots of people round, and she cooked a huge dinner. It was cool! I'm tired though, so i won't write much, plus Drablack is sitting with me, and he's watching me writing every word. I mean, it's my Birthday and he stills annoys me! One day i will wait until Mum has left the house and then i'll hit him so hard he'll feel it for ages! And i mean it.
I want to go to Dalaran, you know, the Mages place. It's my dream to learn how to use the Arcane, but Mum says i am far to young to go and kill myself. I sighed and said learning Magic wouldn't kill me, but she ignored me and went back to cooking. I thought about that for a while, could learning magic end up killing me? I mean, i'll be expected to do a lot of tests i guess, which could invole danger, but nothing to serious i hope.
Anyway, Drablack is starting to annoy me again, i'll stop for now. I'll write next week though.

You close the Diary. And stare at it blankly for a minute. You knew Sharox was an Archmage, but you didn't really wonder how she became one. You guess she always wanted to be one, but perhaps she was a bit headstrong in her youth. You grin and walk out the room, remembering you still have a report to hand in, and afterall, it's not like Sharox keeps it hidden. You can come back later and read it afterall... And i doubt she'll find out you're reading it.. Will she?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sharox's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharox's Diary   Sharox's Diary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharox's Diary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: IC :: Tavern-
Jump to: