Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

from 15th July to mabeeeeh... the 15th August...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

from 15th July to mabeeeeh... the 15th August... Empty
PostSubject: from 15th July to mabeeeeh... the 15th August...   from 15th July to mabeeeeh... the 15th August... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 01:41

On this post I will be giving you the "events" (Only for Infantry, ya lazy horsearses Razz)
I will be thinking out some events to hold the Infantry "busy"

And, could you like, give me minor information of what have happend as I can't know...
Do please also update how it went, I will be giving the Corporal the leadership of the Infantry, just to hold it warm until I'm back What a Face

Thinking on posting another post on the Tavern/Library sections, but that is a whole different thing.

Yah yah, 'nuff of this, Now you know *waves*

PS: If I get ANY respond of that the Infantry is missbehaving, I swear, I'm comming back and I'll get medivel on your ass *narrows eyes*
Back to top Go down
Arkedi

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: from 15th July to mabeeeeh... the 15th August...   from 15th July to mabeeeeh... the 15th August... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 21:31

Will you accept suggestions for events? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from 15th July to mabeeeeh... the 15th August...   from 15th July to mabeeeeh... the 15th August... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2008, 22:46

I will accept them as Moonshine on a hot vinter morning at dusk (*shrugs*)

But yes, I will accept any suggestions since I am not "in" the game right now, either way, events will be posted here so that the "commander" or "Corporal" can give them out ICly on the meetings Wink

I forgot how fun it was to play Godfather Very Happy (out of topic that was tongue )
Back to top Go down
Arkedi

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: from 15th July to mabeeeeh... the 15th August...   from 15th July to mabeeeeh... the 15th August... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18 2008, 08:59

Well, my new compter's coming soon so I'll be able to come to a few events. Can I suggest, since it's the Infantry, a stamina/survival exercise. We could take a trek around the world. Something like Elwynn, Westfall, Duskwood, Stranglethorn (Booty Bay), The Barrens (Ratchet), Ashenvale, Darkshore (Auberdine), Wetlands (Menethil), Loch Modan, Dun Morogh (Ironforge), Elwynn (Stormwind)?
Back to top Go down
Narcaz Ramirez

Narcaz Ramirez

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: from 15th July to mabeeeeh... the 15th August...   from 15th July to mabeeeeh... the 15th August... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19 2008, 07:06

Hmmm... sounds nice Smile if evryone has time and Iritian agrees i think we can do that king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: from 15th July to mabeeeeh... the 15th August...   from 15th July to mabeeeeh... the 15th August... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

from 15th July to mabeeeeh... the 15th August...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: Platoons :: Infantry-
Jump to: