Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

If I've understood this right...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

If I've understood this right... Empty
PostSubject: If I've understood this right...   If I've understood this right... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21 2008, 01:57

If I've understood this right, that the Infantry are like Stormwinds Defensive forces and kinda like S.W.A.T. or Gestapo ( tongue ) as the Cavalry are the Offensive attackers and the SWMI are Agents/"FBI" like(?)/Information scavengers

So, if SWMI finds like, lets say, a house, where there are to be known about some people or stuff and it's to heavily guarded ( tongue again) so they'll need the Infantry to act like "SWAT" or like "Gestapo" (*coughs*)that will storm the front, (Maybe a Blitzkrieg tactic *shifty eyes*) unarm the hostiles and arrest them?

I'll be thinking more, my head is kinda...---> drunken
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If I've understood this right...   If I've understood this right... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21 2008, 22:11

Basically yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If I've understood this right...   If I've understood this right... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22 2008, 01:25

sweeet
Back to top Go down
Narcaz Ramirez

Narcaz Ramirez

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If I've understood this right...   If I've understood this right... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22 2008, 07:06

I like the idea Very Happy shouldnt we do S.W.A.T like training then? Shocked and then we also need away to motivate evryone... cause... some people i think... just like me are a bit tired of getting a help request and then afterall finding out it realy isnt anything special... or while half way there finding out your no longer needed... any idea's? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Narcaz Ramirez

Narcaz Ramirez

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If I've understood this right...   If I've understood this right... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22 2008, 07:07

narcaz wrote:
I like the idea Very Happy shouldnt we do S.W.A.T. like training then? Shocked and then we also need away to motivate evryone... cause... some people i think... just like me are a bit tired of getting a help request and then afterall finding out it realy isnt anything special... or while half way there finding out your no longer needed... any idea's? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Preluna

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: If I've understood this right...   If I've understood this right... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2008, 10:18

Iritian Grelik wrote:
If I've understood this right, that the Infantry are like Stormwinds Defensive forces and kinda like S.W.A.T. or Gestapo ( tongue ) as the Cavalry are the Offensive attackers and the SWMI are Agents/"FBI" like(?)/Information scavengers

So, if SWMI finds like, lets say, a house, where there are to be known about some people or stuff and it's to heavily guarded ( tongue again) so they'll need the Infantry to act like "SWAT" or like "Gestapo" (*coughs*)that will storm the front, (Maybe a Blitzkrieg tactic *shifty eyes*) unarm the hostiles and arrest them?

I'll be thinking more, my head is kinda...---> drunken

Wha' have yo' bin smokin' ? afro
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If I've understood this right...   If I've understood this right... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2008, 03:30

Sounds like good shit ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I've understood this right...   If I've understood this right... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I've understood this right...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: Platoons :: Infantry-
Jump to: