Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Conclave of Hyjal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
qurana

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Conclave of Hyjal Empty
PostSubject: Conclave of Hyjal   Conclave of Hyjal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04 2007, 04:21

The Conclave of Hyjal

As you walk through the corridors of Stormwind, you see a dull piece of pargement stuck to every tenth house with a dagger, on the pargement something has been written in pure ink, straight from the sea. A huge part of the left corner at the paper has been ripped off, and the edge of it is slighty soaked.

...Around me, everyone -friends as foes- are falling beneath each others feet. I can sense the war drums, and hear the blood spilled on my silk wraps, and all this started as a beautiful...

Ink was spilled all over the next part of the pargement, not available to see through.

As you are about to leave a coated shade comes walking silently towards you and ends up near you in a matter of seconds before you are about to notice. It looks upon your shoulders and spots the pargement

Soo... T'is a'wha we'haf com' to?...* a trollish accent mumbles((*So, is this what it has come to?)).

A small while after -when you've turned around- the shade draws it's hood down, you spots 2 fine sharpened tusks and a smooth skinned face, it's a woman, a troll woman. She smiles at you and nods.

She, of an apparent reason, knows what you've been thinking since she saw you and answers you before you get to speak..

A'r h'ir fo'a reason... Ya'... Ah'm tellin' 'round peepleh tha'we a'r needin't council fo'discussin' the happenin' stuff... She sighs D'jerve heard'bout tha' Dark Portal?... Ye? She smiles It ha'been opened... D'jerv mabé' been in'it... A' don'o... W'll... We'r needin' tha' council... Fo'updatin' eac'ot'er 'bout tha' war...**
((**I'm here for a reason, yes, i'm here to tell people, all over the world, about a council in the making, that will deal with all the war happening... Have you heard about the Dark Portal? It has been opened, maybe you've gone through it... I don't know... But, we'll need this council to update each other about the war))

She stops smiling, and looks at the pargement

A'h guess d'jer from 'league'o' peepleh eh?***
((*** I guess you're in a guild, am i right?))

She looks at you again and smiles

Tak'tha pargem'n to d'jer leadah, an'mak her sign it... We nee'yer ther'****
((****Take the pargement to your leader, and make her sign it... We need you in this))

((Ok, now for the OOC stuff (;

Well, hello, my name is Qurana ingame, i play a female troll pirate.

I'm not sure how much of the IC stuff you actually understood, i know it might be quite hard to understand, tried to make it easier by 'translating' my accent to you in ((...)) ... Well
I'm forming a council, it'll be a cross-faction one to write world events, weekly events, meetings and what else we can come up with...
I'll need 2-4 volunteers from your guild, i'd really like it to be people that you trust(and that has a word when it comes to decisions in your guild) to participate in this thing, it'll hopefully be a standing council that we can keep up for some time...

Now you probably ask "How are we supposed to communicate across the factions?" ... Oh well, i got that covered, i have another account, and i'll just join in with that one too... And yeah Qurana knows most languages since she has travelled alot... So it works ingame too))

((If there's any questions please ask ahead))
Back to top Go down
Erlendasw

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Conclave of Hyjal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave of Hyjal   Conclave of Hyjal Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06 2007, 09:40

Yes can i be in that group from our guild stormwind militia.....can i??? Question
Back to top Go down
Erlendasw

Conclave of Hyjal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave of Hyjal   Conclave of Hyjal Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06 2007, 09:40

or do i have too ask pilus first Question
Back to top Go down
qurana

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Conclave of Hyjal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave of Hyjal   Conclave of Hyjal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11 2007, 02:53

I'm afraid i'm not the one to answer that question, i'm not who to decide whom will join for this (;
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

Conclave of Hyjal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave of Hyjal   Conclave of Hyjal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11 2007, 14:48

It would most likely be one or two of the officers. Acually such tasks do rely on the councillors. A shame that they have both gone inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Erlendasw

Conclave of Hyjal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave of Hyjal   Conclave of Hyjal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11 2007, 15:45

[pilus can i help the 2 seargeants as assistant Question
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Conclave of Hyjal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave of Hyjal   Conclave of Hyjal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11 2007, 19:36

what is the 2? I only know about Johnson if Im right.. who's the other?
Back to top Go down
http://feronius.deviantart.com
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

Conclave of Hyjal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave of Hyjal   Conclave of Hyjal Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11 2007, 22:21

Well, the three sergeants is Sharox, Shilvania and Wichie
Back to top Go down
Erlendasw

Conclave of Hyjal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave of Hyjal   Conclave of Hyjal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12 2007, 17:32

so can i then be like a assistant too the seargeants Question
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

Conclave of Hyjal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave of Hyjal   Conclave of Hyjal Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12 2007, 21:12

Well, we are now and then looking for new corporals to assist the sergeants. You should apply next time we are looking for those if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Conclave of Hyjal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave of Hyjal   Conclave of Hyjal Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13 2007, 22:54

I ment the councillors Razz but nvm
Back to top Go down
http://feronius.deviantart.com
Erlendasw

Conclave of Hyjal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave of Hyjal   Conclave of Hyjal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14 2007, 20:58

yes sir Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Erlendasw

Conclave of Hyjal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave of Hyjal   Conclave of Hyjal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14 2007, 20:59

And erio the 2 councilors is triad and dagren
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

Conclave of Hyjal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave of Hyjal   Conclave of Hyjal Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22 2007, 19:12

Hmm... well Unhurius in a LT. so i guess he's defintly in it, and your the commander... But what two sergeants are going, and who is left behind?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conclave of Hyjal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conclave of Hyjal   Conclave of Hyjal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conclave of Hyjal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: IC :: Tavern-
Jump to: