Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Gryphonheart Rep

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

Gryphonheart Rep Empty
PostSubject: Gryphonheart Rep   Gryphonheart Rep Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18 2008, 06:38

Is it just me, or is there a serious lack of this addon being used?
The only times I seem to recall getting rep or seeing other Militiants getting rep is after a meeting or an extremely large RP event.
I saw two peeps from the Townsfolk a while ago walking around asking for donations towards RP projects and i donated a whopping fifty gold to them in exchange for a thousand or so rep points.
Now this may seem strange but it seems to bring back the kick of RP and rep grinding both in one.
If peeps were to distribute more rep (other factions as well as the Militia) there would likely be more situations of:
"Hey! Your that chap from the Militia that helped us slay that dragon the other day! Come on down and 'av a pint, share us yer stories mate!"
I may or may not be the only one paying attention to the rep standing on the character portrait but I really think we need to give some sort of incentiative for people to want (demand?) rep from other factions.
There may be another post regarding this but i'm too tired to look for it Wink
What i'm sayin' is that we should offer if not items or cash ect but perhaps something like an oppertunity to take part in Militia RP that we would exclude others from?
Such as allow a player to come learn some first aid lessons with the recruits if they are friendly...
Or maybe aid with a Militia only assault on a cult hide-out at honoured.

I'm just flickin' through thoughts here, chuck more brain punch into the pot! Wink
Back to top Go down
Picla

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Character sheet

Gryphonheart Rep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryphonheart Rep   Gryphonheart Rep Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18 2008, 10:05

^This. Period.
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Gryphonheart Rep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryphonheart Rep   Gryphonheart Rep Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18 2008, 13:49

The Council has rep now to Very Happy i'll try and remember to hand it out more often.. think I finnally got it at both my comps now.

Don't use the rep myself actively tough, since it saves per comp wich is useless for someone with divorced parents Sad

About GHI: I LOVE the scripting, especially the Emotes-over-time.. Saves a lot of work if you make like for example, a flute.. and if you use the item it starts playing a tune over a minute (in the form of multiple emotes and maybe even singing)
Or make a book wich tells a story.. as in saying a line automatically every 20 seconds, with fitting emotes. Makes RP so much easier & more fun! and it's noticeable by people without the addon aswell.. <3

(also an Idea for Recruitment, making a sort of horn or list with a Use scripted on it wich makes the holder (a recruiter / towncrier / Warcryer) shout recruitment messages for a short amount of time.)
Back to top Go down
http://feronius.deviantart.com
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

Gryphonheart Rep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryphonheart Rep   Gryphonheart Rep Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18 2008, 13:51

GHI can be used to make militia reputaiton tokens, who gives reputation on right click. It can make GHR more easier to use, since we can handle out tokens IC when people help us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Sponsored content

Gryphonheart Rep Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryphonheart Rep   Gryphonheart Rep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryphonheart Rep
Page 1 of 1