Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Leveling Drive

Go down 
+2
Erio
grimlocke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
grimlocke

grimlocke

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Character sheet

Leveling Drive Empty
PostSubject: Leveling Drive   Leveling Drive Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06 2008, 13:47

Hey Guys!

Not Sure If Any Of You Higher Level Officers Are Up For This But I Had An Idear. After Reading The Post's About WOTLK and The Plans For The Militia Within Northend, It Occured To Me That To Pull Anything Off We Need Lots Of High Level Members.

I Would Like To Propose That Some Of You High Level Guys Spend Some Time Other The Comming Weeks With The Low Levelers Helping Them To Level Up!

The Reasons For This Are As Follows:

1> Boost Our Numbers In Northend (making Us Stand Out More)
2> Teach New Members How To Battle RP
3> Gain A Reputation As A Guild Who Supports Its Low Level Members (Somthing That After Talking To People I Have Found We Lack)

Now I Know What Your Thinking, Why Should You Take Time To Help Others Level, When You Get Nothing From It?

But remember This, You Will Be Making Bonds With Players Who You Have Rearly Delt With Of Spoke To (leading To Some Wicked RP) And When Players Who Are Not In Our Guild See Us Supporting Our Low Levels While They Are Struggling To Level They Will Think More Of Our Militia And Want To Be A Part Of It.

Thanks For Taking Time To Read This

Grimlocke
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Leveling Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Drive   Leveling Drive Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06 2008, 18:29

Das and arod have been doing that a lot already mate Very Happy especially boosting lvling 60+ in dungeons and so..
Back to top Go down
http://feronius.deviantart.com
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

Leveling Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Drive   Leveling Drive Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07 2008, 13:44

grimlocke wrote:

But remember This, You Will Be Making Bonds With Players Who You Have Rearly Delt With Of Spoke To (leading To Some Wicked RP) And When Players Who Are Not In Our Guild See Us Supporting Our Low Levels While They Are Struggling To Level They Will Think More Of Our Militia And Want To Be A Part Of It.

Thanks For Taking Time To Read This

Grimlocke

As much as I do like boosting players it has had one or two consequences...
We do not want to be seen as essentially a 'Freebie' guild that just boosts players for the intended purpose of RP just for them to Gquit and join a raiding guild.

Essentially I boost players that ask nicely...
That also have OTHER players in their level bracket i can boost with them too... (Its nice to get a group of 60-63 Militia to boost them through HFC)
And people need to understand that I expect them to also be running around putting effort in themselves (not that I suspect you guys won't do that Cool )

The boosting idea was originally intended to try and possibly get a Militia-only Kara run sometime before WotlK (tbh i don't see that happening with class-setup) but it would be good to get it done anyway so that we have less mayhem going on in WotlK when we get there.

In recent weeks i have also seen a flood of level 60+'s apply to join and i must continue to stress: We need more of other classes! We have possibly got 90% of the realm's paladins! affraid
I go over the moon when I see a priest / mage apply.

Anyway, going OT here...yes, we are boosting but try not to flood us with boost requests, me and Arod may be awsome but we're not supermen *Flex* Wink
Back to top Go down
grimlocke

grimlocke

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Character sheet

Leveling Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Drive   Leveling Drive Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09 2008, 12:44

Dascombè wrote:
Anyway, going OT here...yes, we are boosting but try not to flood us with boost requests, me and Arod may be awsome but we're not supermen *Flex* Wink

I Don't Know About That, I Sceem To Remember Some One IC Jumping Off The Garrison Roof Last Week, lol
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

Leveling Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Drive   Leveling Drive Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09 2008, 15:38

grimlocke wrote:
Dascombè wrote:

I Don't Know About That, I Sceem To Remember Some One IC Jumping Off The Garrison Roof Last Week, lol

I WAS PUSHED! affraid

and that was Xascermat's fault....
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

Leveling Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Drive   Leveling Drive Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09 2008, 17:17

Hilf mir :<
Back to top Go down
Ron Rend

Ron Rend

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Leveling Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Drive   Leveling Drive Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29 2008, 15:01

damn i am still at 11 lvl and the WOTLK comes out in november!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

Leveling Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Drive   Leveling Drive Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29 2008, 18:53

This Thread Delivers In So Many Ways
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspire-guild.se
Sponsored content

Leveling Drive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Drive   Leveling Drive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leveling Drive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: OOC :: Ideas and suggestions-
Jump to: