Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Opinions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arod Gryphon

Arod Gryphon

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Character sheet

Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Opinions   Opinions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 11:02

Alright,
This may sound like a silly childs’ play, but I personally just like to know your opinion. Please only fill this in when you’re serious enough.. Spam just won’t help the goal I’ve set. I’m planning things for the expedition, but doing so, I like some input from you lot. Please reply here, or send me a PM if you don’t want to make it public.

• How did you know of the Stormwind Militia and what made you join?
• Is your Militia-character your main?
• The Stormwind Militia are the peacekeepers of Stormwind and her domains, but on occasion we have missions beyond our borders. What do you think about this? Should we increase these missions? Should we stop and focus more in the Kingdom?
• Do you think the officers should take more charge of the matters, or less?
• Should we push our role more into that of an army, or local guards?
• Should there be more duties laid out for you, or are you able enough to give yourself duty (and others)?
• People are changing their uniform often. Is this alright, or would you like to see all the same (Imperial, Glyphed, Abjurer, Augmented, Defender.) again?
• Do you have any idea’s\suggestions to enrich the Militia?

Thank you in advance,
Arod.
Back to top Go down
Arod Gryphon

Arod Gryphon

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Character sheet

Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions   Opinions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 11:02

My first character was a Night-elf huntress, in the hopes to find good Role-play. But, as it turned out, Role-play was hard to find untill I heard to head for Goldshire (the irony!). So, that is when I came in contact with the Militia and rolled Arod.

Yes, Arod Gryphon. He’s my main and specially rolled for the Militia. (Invited by Thesus).

• The Stormwind Militia are the peacekeepers of Stormwind and her domains, but on occasion we have missions beyond our borders. What do you think about this? Should we increase these missions? Should we stop and focus more in the Kingdom?
I believe there is a good balance between these two. We focus mainly on the duties inside the Kingdom, but that takes us beyond our borders sometimes.

Being an officer, I have no comment on this.

I think our role is more than a guard, but less than an army. So, I think we should ‘enforce’ more military protocols into the Militia. Saluting and naming of rank, for example, is done freely when the militant ‘feels like it’.

• Should there be more duties laid out for you, or are you able enough to give yourself duty (and others)?
Officers can’t always be around, and if they are, they might be to busy to take a hold of their radio and give orders – so I expect all footman, or higher of rank, to understand they main duties of us.

• People are changing their uniform often. Is this alright, or would you like to see all the same (Imperial, Glyphed, Abjurer, Augmented, Defender.) again?
Yes! I direly call upon us all to get back to our uniforms of old. With all the extra uniforms, we’re looking less alike. Nothing thrills us more than to see 5 militants in full Imperial, backup by a few stealthed Glyphes and healing, fire-ball tossing abjurers-uniforms. Gief Warcraft3 look!

More ranks, or subranks. There are currently ranks that could be used as disciplines, such as Recruiter (any rank), Head-recruiter (Sergeant), making ranks such as: Major or Colonel. Other disciplines could be: Quartermaster, Chaplain, Medic, ect..
Back to top Go down
Xacsermat

Xacsermat

Number of posts : 208
Localisation : Cold wet damp then turns to warm and sunny(guessed it?) its england!
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Character sheet

Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions   Opinions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2008, 11:44

Well when I first made a charecter on here it was an orc warrior, by the time I got to lvl 50 I heard about the Stormwind Militia in over hearing conversation's so decided to re-roll a human warrior called Xacsermat and joined the Militia.

Yes, Xacsermat Thunderhammer. He is my Main in the Militia (Invited by Arod).

Well when we focus more on the kingdom that when try to help other's they just shun us to one side! Saying that were nothing and that were just wasting our time, and when were busy with something that is sirious to us they shout for our help saying that there are horde about that they need the Militia to handle it, people must realise that we can't be in several places at once, and that they can't just insult the Militia and then exspect their help just like that! The beond border's mission's is what we should focus on more that just trying to keep the failing peace in the kingdom, People just don't want us anymore trying to keep the peace in the Kingdom is a grate way of RP but were getting shuned by almost everyone and everything! So I think we should go for what people think we are. More horde killing! Then that way we can keep the peace in the kingdom with out the hastle of getting moked by the people of the Kingdom...

I belive that the officers should take more charge with the rank's we have too much inner fighting than actual working as a team...

I belive that we should push more towards the army way of thing's let someone else take over the protection of the kingdom but then we lend a hand once in a while to the new local guard's. Time's are changing and we should go with it we've been around for a long time let a new and upcoming gaurd take over.

I belive that there should be more duties within the Militia, So what I think is that we should commison a footman to be incharge when an officer is not around to give order's.

Aye I agree with Arod on this, people can't just keep changing their uniform and exspect to look that same. Now I understand that people can't afford the armor but all you just have to do is just -ASK- that's all you need to do we'll be happy to sort that out we've got blacksmith's here that can make the armor for you all you have to do is ask nicely...

Yes for one I agree with Arod on this again, we should have more rank's and subrank's. the second thing is more combat expirience like how to handle a rouge, a shaman, paladin etc. were facing more and more horde that we just can't handle nowday's.
Back to top Go down
Gladen

Gladen

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions   Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22 2008, 20:23

Alais told me to. well he Told me to RP. i were in a PvP Guild. level 40 something. And about level 47 got my mount. and thats when i just in the militia.

Sir Gladen Wiera

We started off as the defense, but i believe we have grown into a branch of the True Stormwind Army. So it is out Job to attack aswell... but I think the Rp is fine, we do stay in the Stormwind area a lot anyway.

• Do you think the officers should take more charge of the matters, or less? They should do there Job

A Militia is a Bunch of Farmer put together into a Local Guard. But as we are so large and army seems about right.

• Should there be more duties laid out for you, or are you able enough to give yourself duty (and others)? we have enough it seems. We have lots of random plot holes and loops in our Server.

• People are changing their uniform often. Is this alright, or would you like to see all the same (Imperial, Glyphed, Abjurer, Augmented, Defender.) again? SWMI TUXEDOS!

*rubs chin and doesn't answer the question* It's my Dinner and i am gonna eat it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions   Opinions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: OOC :: Ideas and suggestions-
Jump to: