Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Saturday Naxxramas

Go down 
+3
Pilus
xariandra
Dascombe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

Saturday Naxxramas Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Naxxramas   Saturday Naxxramas Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2008, 12:10

Bah, i should'nt have used the old topic...

For this saturday's naxxramas:
http://unitedalliance.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=5803047&sid=5fa4ee841c25851e2232a865bad68453&gid=44941#5803047
Head there and sign up, that is the TUA site and where ye can go to signup for future TUA raids.
Just stick your name and what your coming as (healer/tank/DPS)
Back to top Go down
xariandra

xariandra

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Saturday Naxxramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Naxxramas   Saturday Naxxramas Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2008, 13:35

TUA only again? -.-
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

Saturday Naxxramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Naxxramas   Saturday Naxxramas Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2008, 14:50

xariandra wrote:
TUA only again? -.-
Aye. It is part of our IC scourge combat training
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

Saturday Naxxramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Naxxramas   Saturday Naxxramas Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2008, 18:20

What is my purpose? Do I even have a purpose?
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

Saturday Naxxramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Naxxramas   Saturday Naxxramas Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26 2008, 14:24

Pilus wrote:
xariandra wrote:
TUA only again? -.-
Aye. It is part of our IC scourge combat training

I admire the bravery too call Naxxramas for "traning"
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspire-guild.se
xariandra

xariandra

Saturday Naxxramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Naxxramas   Saturday Naxxramas Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26 2008, 15:32

Well.. can't a High Councillor come to train too? >.>

I mean outside the TUA raids there isnt really any other option for me to see Naxx before it moves.
Back to top Go down
Nerinil

Nerinil

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-04-10

Saturday Naxxramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Naxxramas   Saturday Naxxramas Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26 2008, 17:45

Same for a lot of people.. sucks to be in non-raiding guild xD
Back to top Go down
xariandra

xariandra

Saturday Naxxramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Naxxramas   Saturday Naxxramas Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26 2008, 18:15

What bothers me is that TUA seems to be one of the closed circles people complain about, I mean they'll probably have lots of slots left for naxx, what's the reason for not taking other role-players?
Back to top Go down
Nerinil

Nerinil

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-04-10

Saturday Naxxramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Naxxramas   Saturday Naxxramas Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27 2008, 19:13

I got the attunement on Friday, whee!
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

Saturday Naxxramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Naxxramas   Saturday Naxxramas Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28 2008, 00:47

xariandra wrote:
What bothers me is that TUA seems to be one of the closed circles people complain about, I mean they'll probably have lots of slots left for naxx, what's the reason for not taking other role-players?
I am afraid that that statement is very wrong. Honestly in pratical, then tua is only 3 guards who does semi IC raids together. I would really not call raid cooperation for closed. OOC then we do often take others with us as merchenaries, but IC then we would not allow e.g. councilors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Maxxi

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Saturday Naxxramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Naxxramas   Saturday Naxxramas Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 00:57

Yeh I wouldnt really call Naxx, training either. I have only ever been once(On my Paladin on Darkspear) After spending all my money on attunement when I was level 63 I went into Naxx with 6 70s who said 'It was solable with two 70s' this was the days when I never knew much about raiding, only leveling, but to be blunt we got absoulty Pwnd(Suprisonly I was the last one alive, woohoo bubble!) And thats why i dont like Chocolate milk, wait im going way out of subject, my point is Naxx is really really hard, and even in RP, I would think they should say that they have a secret mission to plant a bomb in the Deathknight Wing to decrease the training facilities for DKs. But anyway its there choice, I personally dont think IC Training in Naxx is a good idea, but people may disagree with me especialy those who play really epic characters throughout Azeroth(epic as in they ware well known, feared/loved.)

Sorry about the spelling guys I am really not a good speller and im kind of tired.
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

Saturday Naxxramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Naxxramas   Saturday Naxxramas Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2008, 05:45

Solo Naxx with two 70's who ever said that should have his teeth replaced with his balls and then get hunged.

And /gloat on Xar. Should have considered the fact that you're Eeeevvuuulll a bit more. Very Happy
Btw, Zombie Panic?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspire-guild.se
xariandra

xariandra

Saturday Naxxramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Naxxramas   Saturday Naxxramas Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02 2008, 14:33

I don't mind IC runs to Naxx, I can laugh at them then later on IC Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saturday Naxxramas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Naxxramas   Saturday Naxxramas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday Naxxramas
Page 1 of 1