Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.

Go down 
+9
Nardon
Xacsermat
Gladen
Silvien
Dalak
Unhuriuss
Pilus
Erio
Sharox
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Empty
PostSubject: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22 2007, 19:44

(( Bassicly this is a long story that you can keep going, telling about what you charatcer does and stuff, it isn't just one day it's just going on and on...
Example:

*Sharox walks into the garrison's meeting room. Pilus is sitting at the desk with papers scattered all over it. Sharox Salutes Pilus and says: "Sir, Silvies, Sparta and Skady have been reported near Goldshire currently running north on their Felsteeds" Pilus looks up and nods. "I'll note that down Sergeant, you may continue with your days work" Pilus stands and Salutes Sharox promptly. Sharox salutes in reply and walks out the room smiling*

Get the idea? Now Pilus would usually reply, it can be long, but don't spam with tiny short messages. It has to be World of Warcraft related and in RP, no smilies ect. And no silly stuff, make it serious ok. Nobody in the Militia can die, including people like Sparta, and Skady, but anybody that you just include by yourself may be kiled or injured seriously. I'll start it off so you get a better idea of what to write. Hope you have fun with it and if you have any questions ask me on the game and not on this. ))
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22 2007, 20:06

*Early morning, sun rising slowly into the sky. Rays of light reflecting on the rough and dirty roof of Westbrook garrison. Usually the Stormwind Militia would still be asleep at this time. Well they are, except one. Sergeant Sharox Moonscar Sealwind, Corporal in the Stormwind line of defence and a accomplished member of the Argent Dawn , is up. Tired and grumpy, Sharox is in a real mess this morning. Her hair isn't combed and she's wearing dirty clothes that she hasn't cleaned. She pins her Badges to her robe, yawns and walks out the room, trying not to wake the slumbering Militia. She walks outside and her eyes squint in the light of a new day.*
"Nice day" She mumbles.
*She unties the rope around Eldoria's neck and mounts her. Sharox yawns and sets off. Eldoria starts at a slow pace, then gets faster, until she's galloping at least faster than a zeppllin. Soon they're both heading for the river, also the river that has no bridge. Sharox spurs Eldoria on, traveling faster. Not to long later they're only a few metres away from the river, and maybe a watery grave if they're unlucky... Eldoria leaps on time and they're going to obviously clear the water. But during midair flight, the sound of rustling and a whish. Suddenly a knife flys through the air and lands deep in Eldoria's neck. The horse loses momentum and crashes to the ground, Sharox falls onto a large pile of jagged and blunt set of stones and small cracking sound can be heard. The force of the water rolls her body over, revealing a limpless arm and blood pouring from her left leg. She's unconcious and her breathing sounds funny. Sharox lies there... Cold, wet, and unknown... Will she survive...
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22 2007, 23:12

((GREAT topic, I dont got time now so I will try to remember to post a part later *is almost tempted to type a smiley* cant.. stop.. the hunger.. need.. smileys! (just kidding) Keep it up!))
Back to top Go down
http://feronius.deviantart.com
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23 2007, 14:47

* Pilus sits sleeping at his desk in the meeting room. The papers around shows many hours of work that have been interupted by a certain need for sleep. In his sleep he turns his head slowly from side to side. *
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Unhuriuss
Officer
Unhuriuss

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-01-06

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23 2007, 21:43

*Unhurius wakes up for the Sun is shineing in through the Inn's Window and theres beggars surounding his bed Drooling over his Armor and Talking some kind of Gnomish a bit dizzy and grympy for that he has been awakened he shoos them away* No I'm not going to give you anything! *mutters as he passes the stairs where the Beggars and Certain Crusaders use to sleep on* - Hmm... Now where is Glutton...
*Unhuius Begins to whistle a strange tune and from some where there is a horse's hoofs Thundering against the rocky street and you can see a White Charger Rushing through the streets and people are jumping aside in Panic when the Large horse comes* - Ohh there you are.
*the horse seems to be nodding at Unhurius and he jumps up on the horse's back and they are slowly moveing out in to the Forest Unhurius Yawns and falls asleep on the Horses back* *Glutton Spotts something!
It's a persone in the River! he runs there and To his suprise its Sharox he walks up to her and Leans his Head towards her Chest he can still hear her Breathing but weakly ... he begins to lick her in the Face hopeing that she will wake up*
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24 2007, 23:11

*Erio is already awake* Argh.. can't those marketsellers and tradesmen scream a lil softer.. bah *puts on one of his shiny armors and makes a round around the trade quarter*
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25 2007, 16:43

*Sharox splutters and water spills out of her mouth. She sits up and looks around, everything is just a daze at first but it improves after a minute or so. She takes a good look at the man kneeling over her and she grins.*
"Le gasp! It's a monster!" She screams Sarcastictcly.
*She gets up and wipes some mud off her face and hugs Unhurius. She then looks at the lifeless body lying in the river.*
"Eldoria!"
*She clambers to her steed, sobbing weakly. she grasps the knife that has been gouged into her neck and plunges it out. She throws the knife behind her and shakes her feeble horse's chest.
"Wake up you dumb animal!"
*She curses quietly and pats Eldoria. Sharox gets up again and her face is covered with the remaining mud. She sobs a little and shakes her head. And sets off back to the garrison with Unhurius by her side.
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25 2007, 16:45

(( Ahh, i posted 2.. ignore the second one Embarassed ))
Back to top Go down
Dalak

Dalak

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25 2007, 20:22

*Dalak wakes up in Stormwind and yawns* Eugh.. Here we go again. Another of those long busy days. *He gets out of bed and stretches* Well, I'll just go to Goldshire again. *Dalak starts walking to Goldshire slowly and thinks about who is going to badly hurt him today*.
Back to top Go down
Unhuriuss
Officer
Unhuriuss

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2007, 17:25

*walks upstairs where the Commander is Still sleeping behind his desk he looks at him and grins slighty then walks up to the other Desk and sits down on the Uncomfterable wooden chair* *mutters* how can the Commander sleep in such a Chair..? *picks up some papers from a drawer and begins to stiff through them hmm... *

*Unhurius* - Sharox seems to be a bit sad after what happend to Eldoria... I wonder if... if i could.... its worth a try... *flys up form his chair and Runs out again*

*Deputy* - here's your horse sir!

*Unhurius* - Thank you Deputy. *jumps up on Gluttons back and Glutton Looks up Wondering on his Friend and Master*

*Unhurius* - Com'on now boy to the River we have a friend of ours to bring back. *Glutton can hear Sharox Softly crying inside the Garrison and sets off with haste*

*a minute later they arrives to the river where Eldoria's lifeless body lies Dragged up on the grass* Hmm.... i've never Ressurected a horse before.... I wonder if it works on Animals... *Slides down from Glutton's back and kneels down before Eldoria and says a short Prayer before he starts*

*mumbles to himself* Light give me strength and Guide her soul back to her body.... *he closes his eyes and lets his right hand sweep over the Body of Eldoria* Please Eldoria wake up...

*The Horse begins to kick with it's back legs and breaths heavily then Opens it's eyes and Looks frightend at Unhuirus*

- Don't worry Eldoria... I know what you saw for i have seen it my self... *strokes her mule and helps her back up on her legs*

- Now Im sure that Sharox will be verry happy to see you again.

*Unhurius Leads The Horse back to the Garrison and calls for Sharox*

- Sharox! i have some one that wants to meet you out here!

((*drumroll* Exclamation ))
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28 2007, 17:54

Erio has packed his bags and hs left on his journey, he's heading onto Lordaeron to slaughter the scourge but he refused to tell the reasons for that before he left.

---

After a few days of walking he spots The Undercity and heads towards the sewer to begin his assault..
What happened after is still unkown, but after what seemed ages for him (but was probably only a few days) he came out of the sewers again..

He was covered in blood and other disgusting stuff, he looked like he could collapse any minute and he even had a hard time walking. He was not sure if he would make it back to Elwyn..

---

But he did.. its a miracle how he got back in just a few days, but he did. The light was probably with em that day.. or he had some help.
But anyways, he made it back to the garrison.

*Erio slowly walks towards the garrison, looking even worse then a few days back, when he exited the sewers of the Undercity..*
*in front of the garrison Erio collapses and lies there with his open wounds and his eyes closed..*
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29 2007, 02:23

*Pilus wakes up at the table, yawns a little and looks at his pocket watch*

uf... Morning allready? I better get started on the work. *Pilus looks at the pile of papers he just used as a pillow* Or... rather get back to the work.

*Pilus yawns again*
But first some breakfirst.
*Pilus goes down the stairs to get something to eat*

(( I know, I know. It is so dramitic ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Erio

Erio

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04 2007, 14:14

After a few days of rest at the garrison and a few great meals of the Glomi the cook, Erio is back to his old self again and ready for action.

His trip to Lordaeron stays a bit of a mystery and the reasons are still unknown.. but for now.. Patrolling!

*Erio walks out of the Garrison and starts a patroll towards Goldshire*
Back to top Go down
Silvien

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04 2007, 17:29

*silvien wakes up looking out of the room in the inn in goldshire
"oooo great fairs in town.....there comes double shifts"
she walks downsatirs and pay's the tavarinkeeper and said to herself "the room's are expensif but stil better then thos beds in the garrison"
she walks out of the inn the the stable master will she yawns

"silvien" my horse please

"stabel master" here you go ma'am,that is 10 silver

"silvien"hmmp that is more then yesterday

"stable master" hey i have kids to fead get used to it
"silvien" next time i leave my horse at the garrison

*she mounts up and ride to the garrison seeing pilus just wokt up and is sitting on the dinner table*
Back to top Go down
Gladen

Gladen

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeSat May 05 2007, 19:32

While this was going on Gladen was having a*Glugs* a drinking contest *falls on the floor...

(( if only i was good at under standing things.. Bah, drinking beer is the only thing i do now on wow it feels..))
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01 2007, 20:16

(( I know this hasn't been updated for a while, but maybe we should forget about everytihng we've already done and re-start, as this is meant to be an active story and i;ve sorta forgot about it...
So i'll just re-start it right now, and i won't make it dramatic, because technically my horse really shouldn't have died ect. It was just too.... Over the top.
Here goes Smile Oh, and remember i want to be an author, so this could be a bit long... ))

The morning sun gleams through the Garrison, giving off heat. Sharox stirred and awakened, stretching and yawning.
"Morning already..." She grumbled.
After dressing into her Uniform she quickly hurried too Goldshire to get something to eat at the Inn. Then she walked back outside feeling wide awake. And, although she was used to it, she got annoyed at two children who started throwing stones at her. Sighing she walked onwards towards Stormwind, muttering something about children.
Then she bumped into someone while she was in a daydream.
"Oh sorry, i didn't mean to-"
But the stranger saw her tabard, cursed loudly, and ran off. Sharox shrugged.
"Wierd... Oh well, let's see what's going on in Stormwind today." She said, smiling then hurried up to reach her destination.
Back to top Go down
Xacsermat

Xacsermat

Number of posts : 208
Localisation : Cold wet damp then turns to warm and sunny(guessed it?) its england!
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19 2007, 13:42

*Xacsermat wakes* Ugh.... 5am.... why do i bother... right time for a morning run..... *gets changed into his running clothes and goes out the door*

*after the run he arrives back at the Inn and is breathing heavily* Man... that run.... was good...*goes inside and cleans him self up.. wahes and get his armour on for another day of pattrolling...* right then, off we go.....
Back to top Go down
Nardon

Nardon

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20 2008, 21:23

A few hours later Nardon wakes up at the garisson, he looks around and notices everybody is still sleeping.
He put on his robe and takes his staff that is leaning against the wall.
he makes his way to Goldshire to have something to eat at the inn, after the meal he prepares himself to go to the Jasperlode mine where were some reports about kobolts who have taken over the place...
Back to top Go down
Xzander

Xzander

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21 2008, 11:04

After the morning exercises, Xzander sees several people leaving the Garisson early.
"hmm...I'm not the only one..."
*sighs deeply and takes a bite from the loaf of bread he bought*

"Well, best get busy!"
underway to Redridge Mountains, he aids a woman, being attacked by several Kobolds.

*sighs* "This filth truely is getting a problem here..."
after slaying several more kobolds, he continues his way to Redridge, where Blackrock Orcs are taking over the hills, closing in on Lakeshire rapidly...
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverwing.activebb.net
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21 2008, 18:52

Iritian wakes up and looks around noticing that it is still dark around him. He stands up and brushes of the grass and dirt from his fur cloak, wondering what time it is as he looks at the moon that is very close to vanish from the horizont.
-Must be dawn soon. he said to himself.
-Best to put out the camp fire.
So he takes some dirt and throws it on the fire that was still smoking, then he looks on his compas then on his map.
-Maybe I should rest alittle more before I run back to the Garrison, Hey a road... I should watch if there is any passing by.
Iritian packs his gear and moves a bit closer to the road, but not so close so that anyone can notice him if there would be any of the officers coming by.
After some minutes he feels bored and takes out his bow and tries to hit an apple hangin in the trees not far from him.
-Concentrate damn it.
He hits an apple in the first try.
He hears that some one is running along the road therefore he turns and he can see Xacsermat running, Iritian ducks behind some bushes as a normal reflex, then he shrugs and sees that the morning sun raises from the Horizont.
-Better run to the garrison for duty.
He runs throught the woods to the garrison.
When he arrives to the garrison he walks up to the meeting room and notices that the Commander is sleeping, so he start to patrol Elwynn Forest.
Back to top Go down
Nardon

Nardon

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2008, 21:14

When Nardon aproaches the mine he can hear some sounds comming from deep within the mine. Nardon slowly walks inside the dark and damp place, he hears water dripping down the walls and a strange howling sound comes from deep within the mine.
After some time he sees some torches burning in the distance and the sound of a pickaxe thats smashing against stone is getting louder and louder.
After some time he made it to a larger room where are some kobolts busy with mining. Nardon sees that he can not handle them all alone and quietly returns to the surface where a pleasant sun awaits him, 'I better report this to the local guards of Goldshire', he thinks while he walks back to the town...
Back to top Go down
Xacsermat

Xacsermat

Number of posts : 208
Localisation : Cold wet damp then turns to warm and sunny(guessed it?) its england!
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12 2008, 14:39

*Returns after the patroll and heads towards the garrison, he is ambushed by bandits and fights them off* Why do they do this?...

*continues to the garrison to find the guards Doing the normal thing for a guardsman... patrolling. He salutes the guards and heads inside to fill in the report from the patroll he did*
Back to top Go down
Unhuriuss
Officer
Unhuriuss

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12 2008, 23:04

Unhurius Stands a few yards away from the Tree in the Trade district wathing the still sleeping City of Stormwind, apart from some guards that salutes eachothers and changes places so that the Night guard can go to Sleep.

He impatiently rubs two fingers against his mustache and spots a shady looking figure giveing him a glare then he simply starts walking away heading towards the elwynn forest Unhurius watches the man wander off.

*Opens a small sack that is hanging from his belt and picks up his Communication device it gives the usuale tingeling feeling as he taps it twice with his thumb*

Is there anyone awake and on Duty yet? he says talking to the small device in his hand a merchant passes by lifting an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27 2008, 17:52

Sharox pulls her hood further over her eyes as she walks towards the mountains. She cut off her radio transmittor so nobody could contact her, and that's just what she didn't want them to do. She starts to climb up a rugged path that leads higher up the mountain. After she walked for about 10 minutes she stopped and placed her hand against a rock. The rock shimmers and disappears revealing a huge hole in the rock face. She enters.
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09 2008, 22:21

It was many weeks since anything particuarly happened in the Garrison with the exception of a loud yell coming from the south-western section of the Garrison.
Dascombe walked away from a, now unconcious Morale Officer De Vries with a black eye and his lens covering his missing eye badly crushed and splintered.
Turning around with a red flushed face of rage he screamed "THAT WILL TEACH YOU FOR BEING INCOMPETENT!"
The roar echoed around the Garrison and a brief moment of silence followed.
Then the guards returned to their normal chatter, knowing full well what would happen to them if they went near De Vries.
Walking up the stairs, Dascombe tried to tread lightly in his plate boots, failing as the stomps could be heard from Westfall.
In the meeting room, Militiants we're stood around off-duty, simply talking and chatting amongst themselves and playing games of Cards or Dice.
Dascombe simply stood in the corner leaning his back against the wall and pulled a simple wooden pipe out of his pocket and began smoking.

((C'mon, this is an awsome post Razz))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.   A day in the life of the Stormind Militia. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in the life of the Stormind Militia.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next