Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Robed return

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maleth

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Robed return Empty
PostSubject: Robed return   Robed return Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11 2008, 16:28

A noisy working garrison could be heard ahead of this robed figure. He walked calmly and with confidence born of years of training and command.
The figure wore a black robe and hood, hiding all features, a glance at the robe and you could see his muscular outframe and a hint of intense blue eyes within.
Slowly the figure walked towards the garrison, keeping his robe closed. Glancing around as he went, looking at everyone inside seeming to recall people.
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

Robed return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robed return   Robed return Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11 2008, 16:32

*Pilus at his desk at the garrison, writing something. Behind him is two girls, who appears to be his bodyguards.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Maleth

Robed return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robed return   Robed return Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11 2008, 16:35

The figure stops just at the edge of the doorway and a flash of white could be seen from within as he smiles seeing Pilus with two women. "Never changes" He quietly mumbles to himself as he walks across the room continuing his inspection of the building and whos around.
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

Robed return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robed return   Robed return Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11 2008, 16:50

*Pilus looks at the robes figure for a short moment, but then continues to write.*
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Number of posts : 599

Character sheet

Robed return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robed return   Robed return Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2008, 00:08

Dagren steps in the robed figure's way and says: "Took you long enough."
Back to top Go down
Maleth

Robed return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robed return   Robed return Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2008, 00:33

Glances up a twinkle in his eye "You see too much for an old man..."
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

Robed return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robed return   Robed return Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2008, 00:46

*looks at them both, pondering.*
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Character sheet

Robed return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robed return   Robed return Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2008, 00:51

"I like to see things through other people's eyes.." Dagren replies to the mysterious figure. "You should know that.. seems like you've grown older as well"
Back to top Go down
Maleth

Robed return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robed return   Robed return Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2008, 00:56

Lowers his robes hood down, letting his ponytail out. A soft smile upon his lips as he looks at Dagren "Its been some time my friend... and yeah i've been through my share of events..." glances over his shoulder to Pilus his smile still elegent and his full features showing.
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

Robed return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robed return   Robed return Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2008, 01:00

*smiles back*
Ah, Maleth, what a lovely surprice.

*raises up slowly and walkes to the two*
Back to top Go down
Maleth

Robed return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robed return   Robed return Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2008, 01:02

"I wasn't going to intrude... you seemed to be content" grins smugly as he glances behind pilus at the two ladies...
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Character sheet

Robed return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robed return   Robed return Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2008, 01:17

"So, tell me where you've been. And why aren't you wearing a proper tuxedo?" he says grinning at his old friend.
Back to top Go down
Maleth

Robed return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robed return   Robed return Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2008, 01:21

smirks slightly, turning to face Dagren again "Me? in a tux...Only on those special occasions...As for where i've been... you could say i've had some things i needed to over come" smiles warmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robed return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robed return   Robed return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robed return
Page 1 of 1