Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elsiel Denso

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether Empty
PostSubject: Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether   Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13 2008, 22:36

When I downloaded GHI first thing I tought that I should do something meaningful with it. At first I tought of some personal items, like mementos from dead friends and such. Then I came up with an idea of handbook of all travellers of Twisting Nether (Only Azeroth and Outland, to be precise), Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether. It is a refference to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The idea is same and it has "Don't panic" printed on the cover.

After thinking of it further than just a joke I began to think what would I need to know, if I were a traveller in such worlds.

If it ever gets done, it will include information about all areas in WoW, at leasta bit about location, climate, wild life and occupation, and preferably useful information about those who wish to travel to the area.

It will probably be split in three parts, since what I'm aiming to is quite much.

Uncle Toma wants YOU to help him write Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether. Post for ideas, suggestions and if you want to write about something to it. And of course if you have an opinion about this idea
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether   Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14 2008, 01:09

I love it! I will see what I can come up with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Berag

Berag

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether   Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14 2008, 01:24

Well on Adomoros, a warlock of mine, I intended to write a book about various demons and how to survive an encounter with them. But whatever I could have written in that sounds like it would be more suited as part of this Hitchhikers guide to Azeroth & Beyond Razz
Back to top Go down
grimlocke

grimlocke

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether   Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14 2008, 16:05

i think you should include a manically deprest Compact Harvest Reaper. if they ever make the film you could even have alan rickman do the voice
Back to top Go down
grimlocke

grimlocke

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether   Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14 2008, 16:14

or maybe a field repair bot
Back to top Go down
Elsiel Denso

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether   Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14 2008, 16:16

grimlocke wrote:
i think you should include a manically deprest Compact Harvest Reaper. if they ever make the film you could even have alan rickman do the voice
It's an encyclopaediea. If it was a story I'd definately do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether   Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveller's Guide to Twisting Nether
Page 1 of 1