Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Tipping the weights

Go down 
+12
Dagren
Berag
Jaksun
Camey
Narcaz Ramirez
Erio
Xacsermat
Shaerik
The Demoman
xariandra
Burlok
Dascombe
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

Tipping the weights Empty
PostSubject: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2008, 03:52

No-one knew precicely how it came here nor what its secondary intentions were but quite frankly, everyone was too busy trying to deal with it.
The plague had come to Stormwind, its vile symptoms crippling the inncents of the city and bathing its inhabidents in its foul green hue.

The Militia were scattered, their moral torn by the hectic rantings of The Crule Mistress Xariandra Nordring, the people themselves taken to the streets to defend the city they sought to keep to prevent another occurance of Lordaeron from coming.
As the foul and pungent mist tinted an even heavier colouration, seeping into window cracks and under doorways, a low gutteral groaning emenated from around the city, a howling was heard but it was in-human, sending shivers down to the bone.
One by one Militiants were dragged into the mist by unseen claws, the sharp tearing of cloth and sinew was heard below the horrific shriekings of those unfortunate to be caught as they were being picked off one by one.
Sergeant Cantor and Sergeant Narcaz along with many other Militiants stuggled to maintain order and morale, using their battlefield knowledge to outwit this unseen enemy which hid undercover.

Another shriek was heard but this one originated from a ghoul who had ended up on the recieving end of the Militia Drill Sergeant's sword, granting it resting peace but peace was somewhat fleeting in this area of Stormwind.
Dascombè ran alongside Cantor, the two of them hacking and slicing their way around the center of the plaza with their weapons subconciously striking their mark with righteous might.
It was'nt long until the remains of fallen citizens and Militiants stumbled up under the call of The Cruel Mistress who was still left unseen, they darted in and out of the mist, enfulled by their hunger of human flesh they struck towards Militiants only to be retaliated against by cold steel which in turn was backed with battle cries from their Sergeant.
The battle was one-sided, the Scourge gaining more in numbers whilst its plague worked more rapidly in its goal of mass genocide but amidst all the chaos Dascombè picked up his blade, realising all was going to be lost unless some time was bought to think of a way to survive this plague.
A cackle was heard in the darkness, one of a popular necromancer amongst the Cult of the Thuzadin, Xariandra had been seen through Dascombe's visor.
He sprinted towards her in the mist but rather unexpectedly she turned and ran towards the gates with the Head Recruiter still in persuit...
They had reached the outer wall of Stormwind where the ever-present mist and darkness still clung to them with defiant intent just as several severed ghoul limbs still did to Dascombe's belt and bootstraps.
There was only a brief cackle from The Crule Mistress as all she did was tilt her head back and glance upwards.
Dascombe mimic'd her actions and glances up only to see the sky blotted out by one of the Scourge Necropolis.
The cackling grew louder and more manical, cut out only briefly by a loud lightning bolt which had originated from a crystal beneath the huge structure.
The lightning struck its mark, blasting the Head Recruiter seemingly to dust without a trace of him left but his helmet and a small plate of metal which remained suspended in the air for a moment before striking the earth with a THUD.
An unseen smirk spread across her face as Xariandra Nordring returned to her attempts at conquering her new intended kingdom.
The helmet remained, scorched and marked on the ground, untouched.
The small scrap of metal was in fact a badge with the crude markings of: "Head Recruiter Dascombè" engraved deep into the metal.

Several hours later, the mist ascended lightly whilst war still raged inside the city...and a figure approached the helmet with a concerned expression of recognising the Militiant helmet and knelt down to retrieve it....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, and he's been deleted...

Your probably wondering why one of the most OOCly zelous people of the Militia have quit it?
Well as you may or may not know i'm (or was) the complaints officer OOCly and ICly of the Militia and as a result i got some complaints alright...
Some regarding moi...
And i've stuck by that job and delt with it accordingly.

Now i've not killed Dasc off i've just made this shit up on the spot since its currently midnight and i'm sick of getting whined and pestered by certain people (no names mentioned)
Those who have led me to do this will no doubt find this post since i'm well aware a couple of their guildies are ex-Militiants *COUGH COUGH* and since i've been accused of 'Spying' on their guild chat (Which is a load of bollocks, i was simply told something that was going on amongst them and as a result i was aware of it at the time) i'm sure it would be quite ironic if the same were to happen if the tables turned so i say to them: Checkmate.

Yes, i'm a twat for not dealing with this through the proper measures.
Yes, i'm an impatient little b*sterd who could'nt wait for this to be solved
Yes, i'm well aware of the consequences of what i've done

And quite frankly...
These people have led me to not give a blind sh*t about it.

After having spoken with a friend of theirs (who shall remain nameless) and we had a damn nice friendly OOC chat with regards to it and tbh, we had it sorted out, i had taken back my mention of blacklisting certain RP, i had taken back what i had perhaps said about certain members, i had regretted it all.
And as i walk through the plagued streets of Stormwind looking for RP...the lightbulb goes and smashes me over the head.

One of members spits on me...

A member, who i had never...EVER damn well heard of let alone TALKED TO...Spits on me.

I add them to ignore instantly since i was fully aware it was an OOC emote (dispite the fact i was clearly RPing at the time) only to have some of their friend(s) back them up (with the exception of one who was sensible to try and dismiss the argument) and one of these friends i decided to take up with in wisper rather than continue it in brackets only to find out that emote was intentionally OOC (the ironic thing being, they complained to me about me taking IC issues OOCly, then they go spit at me with an emote OOCly Question )
Apparently after attempting to attend a raid with members i was declined for reasons which i cba to explain, this made me rather narked but i am astonished at the fact that some of these members actually thought this had something to do with PvE which once again...is a complete load of bollocks. I had explained (most) of the reasons to the aforementioned friend of theirs who i got on quite well with but it seems that they failed to pick up on it...so tbh i cannot be bothered living in the damn dark anymore...
If i'm going to roleplay, i'll do it with MY friends...with people -I- enjoy roleplaying with who i -CAN- sit down and talk things over with rather than have my opinions and views instantly swept aside.
If i can't enjoy roleplay, then i may as well stop it.
And at the moment with all this fu**ing bickering...
I'm not enjoying it...

I'm also well aware of any possible if anything...minor RP i've done or taken part in...
Promotions...
Recruiting...
Events...
Trainings...
Cult plots...
made friends ICly...

I simply ask that you forget i ever existed with all those things and miraculously come up with some RP explination for it...
I'm sorry for what little trouble this'll cause, i honestly am...

And for the OOC things...
Making friends with you guys...
Joking with you all in the OOC chat...
Getting to know you all...
Finding other like-minded people out there...

And most important of all...
Teaching me how to RP, this is the first, and i hope to be the only RP guild i ever took part in

Please, i don't want that to fade, i love you guys, i honestly do, your like a family to me I love you
I've got my MSN addy somewhere on this site if you want to poke me still, just please, don't bring up the issues regarding the aformentioned people, i've got things i want to say about them that i really, REALLY do not wish to say (and as you all know me by now, you do not want to know them)

i'm afraid thats all i gotta say, i'd appreciate it if you still allow me to haunt your forums for a while, i've got some manga pictures i still need to draw Wink

(Please note, i have made no mention of player's names or any guilds, any assumptions you've made are based on what you've thought so don't hold me on that one)
(Also note, i'm sorry for that shit RP story i made at the start, i had no time to think and had a build-up of rage jabbing at my brain so that sorta does things to you)

They say leave on a song so....
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HVzJ3maL5JY&feature=related

I'll still be replying on this post btw, i just hope you all have the common desency not to make this into a realm forum post / whine that will simply get flamed into the ground...

Last edited by The Spy on Sat Jan 09 2010, 23:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2008, 04:02

You made too much of an impact on the server with your awsomness over your time here. You, sir. Will never be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspire-guild.se
xariandra

xariandra

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2008, 04:35

That's the most sad news I've heard for a long while Sad You're a great friend Dascombe, and I've never forgotten how you were the one that talked me through something that certain night.

You're one of the best, most realistic and fair RPers I know, and it's just a shame losing one of your rare kind.

I really hope you will reconsider your choice... I'm going to miss you deeply.
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2008, 11:10

Mhm, and did you forgot about your Scarlets? *wise guy face*

*looks up at the scarlet post* Hmm... ignore that
Well, hope that you atleast COME on someti- oh right... G-damnit, Why? Warum? Varför på detta vis? :<
(Stop with the Swedish) F U, anyway, ... I'll return with a smarter post <_>
Gonna miss you.

And now I have no Crusader Lord to follow around and act all burly and silent

And for the last time -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMwdAc1Dzfg
Back to top Go down
Shaerik

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2008, 12:54

It's always sad to see people leave something they love due to a small minority. RP'd for many years and seen it happen alot.

Sharok will most undoubtable post when schools out, and on my behalf I am sorry to see you go (though tbh I been abusy bunny irl an dnot been on much =/ Plus SHarox wont get off the pc!!)

But yeah, Sad to see someone Sharox thoguht of as a mate and good banter go, shame I dint get to know ya better.

Take care Mr Dascombe's =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/childofdarknessdm
Xacsermat

Xacsermat

Number of posts : 208
Localisation : Cold wet damp then turns to warm and sunny(guessed it?) its england!
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2008, 13:38

Damn man I can't realy explain how I feel right now but u will be missed and will never be forgotten.

you'll always be a Milita in anycase dude

you'll be missed by load of people and also Haf as well

good luck with what ever you do in your life and live it well man.
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2008, 17:12

Fuck...
Back to top Go down
http://feronius.deviantart.com
Narcaz Ramirez

Narcaz Ramirez

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2008, 19:06

Damn... this struk me almost as hard as ever befor...

Ill miss ya loads like evryone else probably will...
And ill prolly see you on msn then my long haird eye lined friend Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Camey

Camey

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2008, 19:43

Sad You were one of the first people on this realm who I met that RP'd Awsome! and was fun to talk to OOC... Gonna miss you mate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.CameyStudios.blogspot.com
Jaksun

Jaksun

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2008, 20:45

Sad Sad Sad Sad NOEZ WHYZ GOEZ Sad Sad Sad
Me read thing and me feel very sad Sad

BUT IT WAS GREAT WHILE YOU WHERE HERE , YOU WILL BEEZ REMEBERED OR ILL STEAL EVRYONEZ COOKIEZ AND EATZ THEMZ
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jaksun08/
Berag

Berag

Number of posts : 89

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2008, 23:39

Most of what I could say here has already been said, much respect to you Dascombe.

However, in honor of a fantastic lad vanishing from the realm having made me chuckle and nod approvingly many a time.

/Target Dascombe
/Salute
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27 2008, 23:50

Wtf? You and Iritian were the first to give me a warm militiafeeling again when I came back. And now you're leaving? :O

I won't forget you, good luck with your life!
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Number of posts : 236

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28 2008, 00:57

Well there goes the last person i came online for.. Except Tommie but we're haveing too much OOC cuddels for him too be mentioned <3

So consider Burlok gone aswell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspire-guild.se
Dascombe

Dascombe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28 2008, 01:58

Cant be arsed with this drama so i've brought him back via a GM ticket

Off-topic: I never knew that Dascombè was actually black, just found out after giving him a haircut Suspect

Last edited by The Spy on Sat Jan 09 2010, 23:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andarana Aroth

Andarana Aroth

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28 2008, 03:56

Can't you atleast stay in the OOC channel? I am sure Pilus don't mind. WE EYELINER-PEOPLE MUST STICK TOGETHER! Shocked afro
Back to top Go down
http://linasvampyrer.blogg.se
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28 2008, 10:41

*/blink*
*drinks Elixir of Giant Growth* I am ponde-Meh *hugs Dascombè* El Capitan

Never Ever everevereverever EVER Do that again.
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28 2008, 11:51

Just to let you know, You've got my support/help/anything if you need it, I don't know aobut the rest, but I'm sure most of them will do this Burlok I am sure of *nods*

Everybody can lie and will *Shifts his eyes back and forth suspiciously*
Back to top Go down
Zalon

Zalon

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28 2008, 12:56

I got Ignored big time by you dac. I got a 10 day trail.. now it's 9 but awell. and I thught saying hi to you with a male tauren mask with a boket of water in my hand wuld cheer you upp but... but.. but... *sniffs* Sad
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28 2008, 13:47

omg, you should have spoke to me mate, i thought you were Sunsen or someone taking the piss?! O.o
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Number of posts : 599

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28 2008, 14:07

I hereby declare this Hug-A-James-Day

*hugs James*
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28 2008, 16:35

*hugs james*
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Maleth

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28 2008, 23:53

-raises a brow-
Back to top Go down
Zalon

Zalon

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29 2008, 00:30

I tried james Razz But trail acount don't let you speak in /s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tipping the weights   Tipping the weights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tipping the weights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: The Garrision :: Generel Information-
Jump to: