Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

The Howling Fjord

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2008, 02:41

Another crash signalled the sound of a tree falling.
Another crash followed, a slumped figure on the shanty little bed in the shack stood to his feet which were covered with a pair of simple slippers and walked slowly over to the window pane of the old shack
He looked out of the window, dreading the look of the chilling winds outside with two emerald green eyes piercing out from beneath his plain cloth hood

The meat should keep me sustained...i better check if it was salted properly..

The lean figure side-stepped over to a small trap door in the shack which he pulled open easily only to be greeted by the appeasing smell of freshly salted meats deep within the cellar

Hmm, should be enough to last me this storm...i wonder what those people in armour were doing?

He releases the trap door to let it swing down back into the floor and he paced over to the window pane which had now shattered in the sheer cold, allowing him to look out with a reasonably clear view.
In the distance, a small group of men and women in full platemail armour were walking into the wind with their shields raised, remaining steadfast from the howls of beasts and Valkyrul which prowled the forests like mindless creatures.

hmm, more scouts from that funny little town...i doubt they will bother me again...

the man paused for a moment, his head turned towards a small chest in the corner and his green eyes remained fixed upon it.
He hesitated and proceeded towards it, he had it as long as he could remember he had been in this frozen wasteland which was about a month, before which he had no memory of what he had done or who he was, all he knew about was survival.
His hand ran across the chest in the corner, an ornate silver lock was un-locked upon it, allowing him to open it with ease...
But when he flung the chest open, a pain struck his heart, more agonising than the cold of Northrend a thousand fold!
He staggered around his shack, blind in pain and agoney, screaming out for help that no-one would hear, crying out names which he did not know:

Lieutenant Arod! Burlok! Gotrick! Iritian!

As quick as these names flooded his head, they poured out in the form of tears and sank into his hood.
But his mind was scorched, he clasped his head and an image was imprinted in it, one which filled this man with fear and dread.
It was a humanoid figure, one which could not be identified as nither woman, man or beast, this figure was something of an abominable mind...
It stepped towards him in his mind and grew more noticable, it was of a woman's figure but at first glance it was not something you noticed owing to the black robes as dark as the Northrend night, a hood in which resided two fire-red eyes as burning crimson as the molten depths of Blackrock mountain, the skulls which were split onto the spikes which ornated her shoulderpads, the manical laughter so disorientated and warped you could not tell it was a man or woman, it was mad beyond comprehension.

The man woke from his bleeding nightmare, his hands raised above his head only to look through the gap in his hands to see in a fairly dirty piece of imperial plate armour...himself cowering in fear...he was a snivelling cowardly mess unworthy of life.
He fell to his knees and crawled over to the suit which remained tarnished and un-treated, grabbing ahold of the legguards and sobbing softly to himself under his hood and plain robes.

In the corner, the contents of the box remained shrouded, but deep within the bottom of it layed a sorched cloth with has been worn away by a fire of some discription, on the top of it was sown a faint golden lion, the symbol of the man's hope now a faded dream, its meaning lost, the reason for it being there now unknown.

This was a man lost within the deepest recesses of his own mind, haunted by a phantom of his past and unaware of his true identity.

((yup, livin' as a hermit now, ICly Dasc will have been gone for about a month but he'll be wandering mainly around the Howling Fjord doing hermity things (Try and spot his hut) ))

Last edited by The Spy on Sat Jan 09 2010, 22:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2008, 13:21

Hej.
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2008, 18:13

Hej!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspire-guild.se
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16 2008, 14:45

This might sound heathen and it is but:
Do you använder a dwarvenizer? 'Cause I might have found the snitzen to talk like a dwarf like you and Berag :3 Stupid fråga... Why would I even ask?
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16 2008, 14:52

Also, I think I'll to do something constructive sometime... maybe buy WotLK... make a DK *shrugs* Or just kill Horde with my Favorite hunter Alt/Main: Horemos.

Or bother Dascombè... can't find anyone else to bother :<
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16 2008, 18:00

I dont care what du gör on WOW, since i dont spelar WOW anymer.
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16 2008, 22:43

Iritian Grelik wrote:

Bother me all you want in wisper, as you can see by the fact i'm actually on this forum, i am quite bored Razz

Burlok wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Curses! Sad
I need to make a commemerative Burlok picture
*Looks for a scanner*
Tomorrow, i shall scan the most uber picture i have made yet!
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 01:07

Burlok wrote:

I believe something snapped in me brain while I read this and heard of this for some weeks back tongue
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 03:38

Dascombè wrote:
Iritian Grelik wrote:

Bother me all you want in wisper, as you can see by the fact i'm actually on this forum, i am quite bored Razz

Burlok wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Curses! Sad
I need to make a commemerative Burlok picture
*Looks for a scanner*
Tomorrow, i shall scan the most uber picture i have made yet!

If the picture is awsome enough i will come back too SSL Wink

Not with wotlk tough, god no. I will never pay for that crap :3
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 03:39

PS : I miss Iritian Sad

<3 Tommie <3

DS : I miss you all Sad
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 03:39

Burlok wrote:
If the picture is awsome enough i will come back too SSL Wink

'IF'?!?!?!?!?!?

PAH!

This is the best fucking Dorf picture i have EVER done in the history of mankind!
(that was not intended to be an eepeen boost)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atm, since Dasc is a hermit i'm making his RP open to anyone, IC contact with anyone will have an impact as to where he goes and since i cba zerging to 80 (bullsh*t, i'm still gonna) i'm gonna RP a questgiver around the place :3
Grizzly hills looks nice...
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 09:44

Beware of Tyronius! The Death Knight that is roaming around on Northrend, his Alias maybe is Káuri... or something *shrugs*

But Beware of the DK that you can one shot!

The Howling Fjord Trolldancingad4
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 19:34

*is on his knees* Come back! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19 2008, 02:44

Noh ;(
Picture first!
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19 2008, 17:33

DON'T Hold it in, man! *points at Dascombè* Don't Hold it in!
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20 2008, 18:44

Horemos stood there, surrounded by the thick fog, he had to find shealter, and fast, he gazed around and he finally spot a little house, not far away.

"'Tha seems ta be a nice place fer now."

He muttered and went for it, the darkness of the night was closing in upon him.

The front door was open.

"Need ta get me feet warm again... or they'll fall off"

He chuckled at himself as he lit up the fireplace and tossed in some dead and dry wood.

"Better close 'tha door, it won' ge' any warmer unless tha' is open."

He smiled for himself as the warmth spread across the cold room.
Suddenly the door opened!

((Bored!
And I need to work on my Dwarvish.))
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22 2008, 03:32

You enter the Wintergarde keep watching a man walk past with his face covered by a helmet, wearing a simple Alliance low-ranking recruit's tabard as he hurries on his way.
Walking into the new keep of the near-impenetrable fortress you head towards the bunk-house for a few hours kip under the scourge seige.
You look toward the spare bed in the corner to see a new nameplate on the end of it:
"Recruit James Dascombè"
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26 2008, 06:20

*Eats pie*
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26 2008, 10:42

I want pie, or maybe cake, can't decide Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Howling Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling Fjord   The Howling Fjord Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Howling Fjord
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: IC :: Tavern-
Jump to: