Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Turning DK while being pregnant

Go down 
+5
The Demoman
Burlok
Dagren
Erio
Tjeerd
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tjeerd

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Turning DK while being pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15 2008, 23:45

Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16 2008, 15:49

Original way of abortian. (or whatever its spelled)
Back to top Go down
http://feronius.deviantart.com
Dagren

Dagren

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 01:13

Zombie babies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 03:37

A topic on an RP forum about something that has too do with Sex?
How original!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspire-guild.se
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 17:24

Couldn't be bothered to read it so here's the simple thing.

NO BLOOD RUNNING IN YOUR VEINS! NO BABIES! NO ERECTION!
Simple as that, No blood? no Sex.

There's got to be Blood in the Penis and the Vagina to have a succesful Intercourse and to breed.

DK'S CAN'T get a "Stiffy".
Back to top Go down
Tjeerd

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 19:24

Iritian this article isn't really about sex... it's about what happens if you're pregnant when you get turned DK.

About needing bloodflow to have an erection, well maybe they figured something out for that, like this?
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 02:25

Indeed. They had sex BEFORE she turned undeadish
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 03:34

tbh it depends on the anatomy of the one bearing the child...

If you are a deathknight after you concive the child it would depend on how you were killed
EG: Burned to the stake
Stabbed
Shot
Poisoned

I'm sure any number of these and more could end the life of the child and as Erio said, it would essentially be an abortion.
The child inside should'nt even be able to mature if you think of the bearer as a rotting corpse (Sure this is'nt always the case but c'mon, THEY LACK BLOOD)

But yeah, DK babies = no no
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 09:49

"*DK child's first day at school* Hey Friends!*waves*
[Warrior Child] OMFG DK LOL NERF!
[Mage Child] Is he going to gank us?
[Rouge Child] I steal ur money, omfg wut?
[Druid Child] Rawr.
[Micheal Jackson behind the tree] Naaw, he just needs some love...
[Death Knight child] ... Yay."

*shrugs* BUT MJ IS MAH HERO! D:
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 09:59

An unborn infant needs blood. So, there be only a dead child in your vom.
But do anyone remember the scene from "Dawn of the Dead" remake?
A child is born from a newly zombified mother
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 10:07

This brings thoughts about "half-dragons" or "half-worgs".

One simple thing I learnt in school was "You can't have a child with another Mamal specie" that would be "Half Human Half Cat" or dog, it is the Genes or how it's spellt in English that is blahblah science end.

By the way, I am not going to click on that link, god knows where I am going to show up ._.'
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 11:12

Maybe the baby would be turned into an undead as well while inside the womb?
Back to top Go down
Arod Gryphon

Arod Gryphon

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 14:39

I say the divine energies of the child will explode the DK mother.. *nod* cheers
Back to top Go down
Camey

Camey

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18 2008, 20:42

I know someone, who is RPs half Worgen(I think becoming a worgen is much like a warewolf), Half Deamon(Possible, locks are basically that), Half Scourge(no no, you cant be half Scourge I mean if your dead you cant be also half alive.) and half Dragon(I dont know much about Dragon lore, but maybe Dragons could have sex in human form which alot of them can take right?)

And as for the pregnancy, if the women was be rezed by a necromancer (Dosnt matter how long) the baby could be rezed to being caught in the Process, then the baby would be undead, but it would be like 1 day old forever, and would be a lvl one mob, with a Debuff spell that slows its movement by 100% called: I dont know how to move. I could just imagine a sick dev at bliz offering this idea of a Quest to go around killing pregnant undead and having to kill there babies(they drop out when the mothers die) who bite hard, but die easy... sick...
Back to top Go down
http://www.CameyStudios.blogspot.com
Burlok

Burlok

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19 2008, 02:44

No matter when they had, so called "sex", this is an video game. I mean just bringing that into the game in the first place is just so fucking pathetic!

If it happened ones or twice, sure, cool. Rather original then. But that's not the fact. The fact is that the fucking awful phenomenon known as "Cyber"

Cybersex, computer sex, internet sex or net sex is a virtual sex encounter in which two or more persons connected remotely via a computer network send one another sexually explicit messages describing a sexual experience

It happens on daily bases! I mean i whouldn't be suprised if someone one day woke up and realised it's an actuall video game. And yes, let me answer what you're thinking right now. "Whiner, cry more". That's right, this is a rant post, and it's pretty hard too come up with some decent facts about this topic, why? It's just that stupid it's not even able too be discussed.

So i might aswell stop here before this gets out of hand and i'd like too point out a few good things right away. This game is based on lore, wich i think Irithian explains rather good. I mean >DEATH< knight should not at all be able too have children. In this case she got "pregnant" before she dies, but if the mother is dead the child in the tummy can't get the food it needs from it's mother since she's dead, wich makes the baby, that's right. Also dead! That ends this discussion.

And one more thing. If i ever see a Dreanei Death knight trying too RP with me i will personally come home and strangel yourself with James mother! Not.. that.. i really know how i will get her over there but be wanted. Dreanei Death knight is the most ultimate lore rape ever!

GOOD NIGHT FOLKS I LOVE YOU!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspire-guild.se
Dagren

Dagren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19 2008, 07:08

It's so cute how at first you rant against the discussion but eventually still join it. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19 2008, 17:38

Burlok wrote:

And one more thing. If i ever see a Dreanei Death knight trying too RP with me i will personally come home and strangel yourself with James mother! Not.. that.. i really know how i will get her over there but be wanted. Dreanei Death knight is the most ultimate lore rape ever!

Hahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Samoras

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20 2008, 01:58

Quote :
If it happened ones or twice, sure, cool. Rather original then. But that's not the fact. The fact is that the fucking awful phenomenon known as "Cyber"

Don't say you didn't enjoy our midnight cybor adventures affraid
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20 2008, 02:42

Burlok wrote:

And one more thing. If i ever see a Dreanei Death knight trying too RP with me i will personally come home and strangel yourself with James mother!

Watch it, Burlok means business!

*Clenches throat*
She chokes me Sad
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20 2008, 02:51

Camey wrote:
I know someone, who is RPs half Worgen(I think becoming a worgen is much like a warewolf), Half Deamon(Possible, locks are basically that), Half Scourge(no no, you cant be half Scourge I mean if your dead you cant be also half alive.) and half Dragon(I dont know much about Dragon lore, but maybe Dragons could have sex in human form which alot of them can take right?)

oh god no, remember when we had a half ice elemental?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
I still remember Militants chasing her away with a torch.

RPing half Worgen is possible but enters the catagory of 'Goldshire RP' since you could be infected by the typical 'werewolf bite' and become half lupine but to actually have an explicit relationship with a worgen would be quite impossible, for one fact you would be quite dead afterwards.

RPing half demon, yes, i could see that being possible but once again, filed under Goldshire RP since lets face it, who the fu** is gonna have it off with the likes of one of the Naztherim? Its just something not even bothing talking about since it just won't happen.

Half Scourge? Just no, simply no, you cannot have bits of you rotting away but still be alive, that would have you in 24/7 agoney.

Camey wrote:
but maybe Dragons could have sex in human form which alot of them can take right?)
Answer: No
Lets say a dragon and a human did have such a relationship with the dragon in a suitable humanoid form, as soon as they change back (which they quite frequently do) that will over-complicate the process and it just would'nt be possible...
After all, who say they even adapt a human form? Dragons are magical creatures after all and it could likely be just a sophisticated illusion and as a result they could have the anatomy of a Draknoid within (See Broodlord Lashlayer) since lets face it, you cannot cram the entire innards of a fully matured dragon into the compact space of a lesser azerothian race.

End of rant

PS:
Gnome
Elf
Human
Draenei
Sin'dorei / High Elf

these are the only forms that i've seen dragons take
No
Orcs
Trolls
Tauren
Forsaken
Dwarves

correct me if i'm wrong there
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20 2008, 18:30

Dascombè wrote:

After all, who say they even adapt a human form? Dragons are magical creatures after all and it could likely be just a sophisticated illusion and as a result they could have the anatomy of a Draknoid within (See Broodlord Lashlayer) since lets face it, you cannot cram the entire innards of a fully matured dragon into the compact space of a lesser azerothian race.

Kek!

Dascombè wrote:

RPing half demon, yes, i could see that being possible but once again, filed under Goldshire RP since lets face it, who the fu** is gonna have it off with the likes of one of the Naztherim? Its just something not even bothing talking about since it just won't happen.

I heard that Warlocks tend to be quite the pervert.
*shrugs*
*mario theme plays as Iritian eats a Mushroom*
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20 2008, 19:01

Worgen are wolfmen from another realm.. a form of demons I'd guess..
So NOT like werewolves >_< you can transform into them, but that's mainly a magical thing or a curse for what I've seen in-game.. not a bite?

But you can RP a half-worgen, go go have sex with a demonic wolfman from another realm! GL & HF! (same goes for most other GS-RP stuff)
Back to top Go down
http://feronius.deviantart.com
Dagren

Dagren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20 2008, 22:25

Dascombè wrote:
Camey wrote:

oh god no, remember when we had a half ice elemental?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
I still remember Militants chasing her away with a torch.

RPing half Worgen is possible but enters the catagory of 'Goldshire RP' since you could be infected by the typical 'werewolf bite' and become half lupine but to actually have an explicit relationship with a worgen would be quite impossible, for one fact you would be quite dead afterwards.

Half Scourge? Just no, simply no, you cannot have bits of you rotting away but still be alive, that would have you in 24/7 agoney.

Camey wrote:
but maybe Dragons could have sex in human form which alot of them can take right?)
Answer: No
Lets say a dragon and a human did have such a relationship with the dragon in a suitable humanoid form, as soon as they change back (which they quite frequently do) that will over-complicate the process and it just would'nt be possible...

End of rant

PS:
Gnome
Elf
Human
Draenei
Sin'dorei / High Elf

these are the only forms that i've seen dragons take
No
Orcs
Trolls
Tauren
Forsaken
Dwarves

correct me if i'm wrong there

Nah, dragons can really change into humans and elfs and ladieladiela. Lavoisier didn't live in Azeroth.

Anyway. Cybor is totally sexy, but masturbating works better. Now combining those two.. not a good idea. Unless you've hired an elite section of the Gnomeregan Carpetcleaner Division which of course makes it all allright. Don't forget to feed the poodle though, cause else he may just start flying and sending illusionary toast at you and your closest can-opener.
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20 2008, 23:59

Dagren wrote:
Unless you've hired an elite section of the Gnomeregan Carpetcleaner Division which of course makes it all allright. Don't forget to feed the poodle though, cause else he may just start flying and sending illusionary toast at you and your closest can-opener.

Whatever your smoking Dagren...

I want it...
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21 2008, 12:58

Dascombè wrote:
Dagren wrote:
Unless you've hired an elite section of the Gnomeregan Carpetcleaner Division which of course makes it all allright. Don't forget to feed the poodle though, cause else he may just start flying and sending illusionary toast at you and your closest can-opener.

Whatever your smoking Dagren...

I want it...

Just hop on over to the other side of the Northsea babe ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning DK while being pregnant   Turning DK while being pregnant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turning DK while being pregnant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: OOC :: Ideas and suggestions-
Jump to: