Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

When do you want the next GHI patch?

Go down 
+2
The Demoman
Pilus
6 posters

How and when should then next GHI patch be?
As fast as possible and just with the most urgent bug fixes.
When do you want the next GHI patch? I_vote_lcap6%When do you want the next GHI patch? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Try to fix all known bugs, but dont add more new things.
When do you want the next GHI patch? I_vote_lcap53%When do you want the next GHI patch? I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
Fix most urgent bugs and add a few new features.
When do you want the next GHI patch? I_vote_lcap6%When do you want the next GHI patch? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Use longer time to fix most bug and add several of the requested things.
When do you want the next GHI patch? I_vote_lcap24%When do you want the next GHI patch? I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Take the time to fix all bugs and add all the requested features.
When do you want the next GHI patch? I_vote_lcap11%When do you want the next GHI patch? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

When do you want the next GHI patch? Empty
PostSubject: When do you want the next GHI patch?   When do you want the next GHI patch? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23 2008, 03:26

I have got a loads of bug reports, ideas and requests. There is quite a lot of work to be carried out on GHI. Meanwhile most of you is proberbly busy with the wotlk contenst, so I got a question about how fast the GHI patch should be our, versus how much I should put in it. I could make a fast patch with only bug fixes in, or in the other extreme then I could make a very large patch with loads of new stuff. Let me hear what you think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When do you want the next GHI patch?   When do you want the next GHI patch? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23 2008, 10:47

Woaw Pilus is on fire when it comes to making Addons
Back to top Go down
Berag

Berag

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When do you want the next GHI patch?   When do you want the next GHI patch? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24 2008, 11:00

Personally, I would prefer to get the latest version only when GHI is actually finished.

We're all going to busy with WotLK content for quite a while and if you released several small versions people would eventually fall behind on not having the latest version as well.
Back to top Go down
Camey

Camey

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: When do you want the next GHI patch?   When do you want the next GHI patch? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24 2008, 19:27

Yeah but the download does take two minutes so you can download it while flying to a Quest giver, set it up and restart wow would take about 5-10 mins.

But I would go for the 4th option personally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.CameyStudios.blogspot.com
Bradforth

Bradforth

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: When do you want the next GHI patch?   When do you want the next GHI patch? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01 2008, 15:23

Seriosly I have no Idea how Pilus Dos the RP with the Militia and Also makes kick arse patches Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Camey

Camey

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: When do you want the next GHI patch?   When do you want the next GHI patch? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02 2008, 16:13

patches? You mean addons? Its all programming which must take hours, took me 5 hour to make a program that found the average of tempreture for three different rooms, and I had a teacher to help me on hard bits.
Back to top Go down
http://www.CameyStudios.blogspot.com
Burlok

Burlok

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When do you want the next GHI patch?   When do you want the next GHI patch? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03 2008, 08:52

I programed a 2d platform game based on wow. Pretty funnie.. is it related too the topic? No i just felt like saying it
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspire-guild.se
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: When do you want the next GHI patch?   When do you want the next GHI patch? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03 2008, 17:11

Sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When do you want the next GHI patch?   When do you want the next GHI patch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When do you want the next GHI patch?
Page 1 of 1