Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Raids/Instances.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnson

Johnson

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-01-06

Character sheet

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07 2007, 15:41

As not many may know, I have been offline for some while, but I'm back taking my place as a certain "War Leader" I will be organising events to all different sorts of Dungeons (gonna make raids to get armor set1,2,3)
At level 60+ also going to make Instance groups to Outland instances, and much more Cool But I will add that on later date!
If everything goes right, I can proceed this, so, let's hope Wink
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2007, 23:08

That'd be cool, i'de like to get my full Tier 1 (It looks cool cheers ) so doing raids would be cool.

My step bro does a raid every night with his lvl 70 Nelf rogue. Sometimes he'll do AQ and sometimes he'll do Nax. He claims he has the strongest Dagger in the world pirat

So yeh. I'm up to doing a bit of MC and AQ (AQ espicially, i saw my step bro doing the Twin Emperors and the battle rocked)

Step bro has 2 lvl 70s and is currently lvling his remaining Char. His stomping grounds is Sunstrider PvP realm and he's in a guild called "Randoms" or something farao

Last edited by on Sat May 12 2007, 12:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2007, 20:41

I never raided much.. but I was in one of the best Raiding guilds of my realms (we migrated the guild once with a free migration, so 2 realms pwned Razz) and I joined a few times.
My bro also got a lvl 70 so I know how the raiding goes for a bit Smile
Would be cool to get raiding every now and then, I dont want any set with this char, but with my main I want to finish the tier 0.5 Very Happy especially now he is the messenger/birdmaster of the westbrook personal..
(tier 0.5 is the one with the birds stuff and wings attached to it)

Main reason ofcourse: Its great fun!
Back to top Go down
http://feronius.deviantart.com
Johnson

Johnson

Character sheet

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18 2007, 08:38

Well, I made some things clear in my mind, which I do have yes... scratch
Bu anyways, when I will organanise these events will be when I reach level 70 I got some simple reasons and I can asure you, I will soon reach level 70 (I go around half to 3/4th level a day) I'm now 64, when I log in 1hour later I think I'll be 65 (can't play .. no play time left).

The reasons for lvl70?:
1. I will be leading the raids (my own atleast) which I want to be a main tank on, though, I can take aggro off lvl 68 who full dps, but not sure about lvl70's.
2. No more delay on leveling, I try to reach level 70 a.s.a.p.
3. I would take less damage on lvl70, which means healers have an easier job.
4. Less challenging on certain points, though, I will also make Outland instances if everything goes right, with the permission of Commander Pilus. So we have easy instances, and hard ones.

Hope you all understand the situation Very Happy I will add more things later in this forum, and keep you on the lookout of my level.
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18 2007, 15:32

sounds great, now that my main druid is here I can also give you a hand in tanking (feral, bear specced) and I will also try get to a higher lvl (63 now)

Feronius/Erio

EDIT: Rlly close to 67 Razz

Last edited by on Tue Apr 24 2007, 18:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24 2007, 12:42

We are currently working on some cooperation with the covenants. Together with them it will (hopefully) be possible to reach instances such as ZG, MC and Onyxia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Johnson

Johnson

Character sheet

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Early event   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24 2007, 23:10

I will start making the first raid (40-man) as I reach level 67 (which gives me my last Sunder Armor skill to tank best) then I would probably do either AQ40 or ZG, because both MC and Onyxia need pre-quests to get in. Neutral

I give my cheers to ZG first Cool

oh and p.s : I would love to make it Teamspeak able, still need to get up a server to use but I think we will use "Ventrillo" which is free, yuo don't really need a headphone to talk, but make sure you can listen to the orders such as "(your name) lower your threat!" or other.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Character sheet

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26 2007, 22:00

Bloody hell, you all lvl fast though... I'll need to work extremely hard to get to the right lvl requirements *logs onto WoW*

By the way, if you where to do MC, would i have to go frost (Otherwise i wouldn't be of any use as i'm fire specced)

But i heard some raids have a lvl 50 or so tagging along with them. Mostly ZG but to tell the truth i don't think a lvl 50 would be a good tank. Maybe a caster (Mage LOck) Not healer cos' they wouldn't be as good a healer as a fully specced lvl 60 holy priest ect. But if i where to tag along to ZG with Johnson or whoever would that be a problem.

Don't worry though, i'm not panning to go big with anything till i'm 60+ but i'll be dong instances like Scholo and strath for stuff and exp at about lvl 58. Then i'll hit Outland Razz
Back to top Go down
Johnson

Johnson

Character sheet

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27 2007, 03:11

Yeh wanna do those instances also Smile never did em, and seen pat retaltion on lvl 60 (warrior) killing a couple of those guys in a few hits, well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BET3bKzcbEM for interesters, must see Smile

anyway, I will try to make the groups as ordered as possible, and in raid, I will make the group "Tank with healers" and stuff, well, I got more things planned but will not reviel yet :p and to hard to explain xD

the point: if the instance allows you to go, you can come Smile unless we have a pre-made Group or already full group.
I'll try to make certain pre-order groups, so everyone gets the loots/fun he/she wants,
AN ADD: to what I want to do in raids, is to "if you have more possibilities" like paladin or druid or other, that it's made so that when you are in a raid the 1st time you heal, 2nd time you'll dps (or whatever) 3th heal and 4th again dps, to not let you get bored, does also include priests!
But this will take a bit of help from the people who are high enough level, means they gotta say to me what they are specced and stuff, but I'll get to that ALL later Smile

levle 66 now :p 1more level till we go BOOM! (Will do some instances now to get my gear up-to-date, don't wanna be the main tank that dies xD) scratch

So, all more about it on later date Wink

EDIT!: If you please would!!! Buy a headphone ^^ makes communication wider.
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Character sheet

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27 2007, 19:37

mm, ok. I'm heading for 60 (58 actually... Shh!) Then i'll hit those instances, so you can tag along Very Happy But after that I'll hit Outland and i'll get really uber gear pirat so that'll be great.

I've seen my step bro do AQ and Nax, but not the final bosses (Saw him battling Twin emperors bounce ) And it was coolio. And as i said (I think) i'm up to anything so bring it on Blizzard design team!!! drunken

And where's that button so i can add my signature... I can't find it Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30 2007, 11:43

My new pc dont got a headphone yet, but marking the mobs and sticking to that mostly works good.. I also need some of the 58+ dungeons, for RPgear, so would love some help there to Smile

Johnson, the system of 1th tank, 2th time heal and so sounds nice.. but won't work that good.. since a resto druid probably cant tank good and a feral cant heal as good, altough the lvl 70s will not have that much problems in ZG I guess.

Im at my mom for a kinda long time this period, and only 2 weeks til exams so I will be a little more inactive Sad

See ya all
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30 2007, 13:32

45 fire resistance and counting...
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeTue May 01 2007, 20:54

you can better get nice lvl 70 gear then FR Razz I sold all mine (except for a few good rings and so) and now got about.. 30? left unbuffed..

Was supposed to visit the meeting today, but account payment got messed up :S dunno why, it wont except the credit card altough the info is right and the card works.. anyway I couldnt make it Sad

See ya soon!
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Character sheet

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeSat May 05 2007, 13:12

Might do a BRD run today, i've heard that place is really good for lvling up fast. Got 3 quests for there aswell so i'll give it a shot.

As for the raids, do we have to get headphones? I can't actually be bothered downloading the teamspeak files or whatever. I get bored easily

Finnaly got my signiature going i think Very Happy Just have to see after this is posted farao
Back to top Go down
Johnson

Johnson

Character sheet

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeSat May 19 2007, 01:37

level 70!!!
BE READY TO SEE SOME INSTANCES COMING!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeSat May 19 2007, 01:42

Johnson wrote:
level 70!!!
BE READY TO SEE SOME INSTANCES COMING!! Very Happy

Oh my. So you will acually start doing your corporal tasks now? Very Happy

Grats on 70
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeSun May 20 2007, 15:24

Feronius 70 to ^^ and some people are near 70.. already did a lot of instances with Johny.. but need lots of more militia to join ^^ at least 5!

And what about that arena team eh pilus?
Back to top Go down
Unhuriuss
Officer
Unhuriuss

Number of posts : 146

Character sheet

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeSun May 20 2007, 16:45

I was the first one to reach lv 70 *dance dance* But ofc i was Slow compared to my bro that it only took like two weeks to get to lv 70 it took him like three or four weeks to get from level 1 to 60 while it took about a year or a half for me. and i realy need the T2 for RP or just because it looks so great (atleast i want the Leggings and the Shoulders. )

So i guess I have to come with the Covenants to Their MC raid.

*begins to sing on the MC raiders song*

We're MC raiders..... and we Ain't Go no LIFE!.
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Character sheet

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeSun May 20 2007, 22:00

Me want Tier 1!
And i'm dinging like mad now, thought i was going slow Evil or Very Mad Lvl 57, one lvl!!!!!! Outland here i come monkey
Hmm... MC raid, i heard that you can hit 60 in a day when you et to OL at 58, maybe i could tag along Surprised
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitimeTue May 22 2007, 10:37

Twisted Evil You can.. You can easily gain like 59 to 60 in one day in outlands, if you can quest fast and effectively.
Won't sign up for MC, got exams and dunno if I could make it anyway.. so not even trying cuz it would be lame to back up (especially if joining another guildsraid)

But when this exams are over I might be up for some 5 man instances cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raids/Instances. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids/Instances.   Raids/Instances. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raids/Instances.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: The Garrision :: Meetings and events-
Jump to: