Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Last word!

Go down 
+21
Arod Gryphon
Cantor
Nardon
Xacsermat
Arakin Mash
Samoras
Blakani
Gotrick
Unhuriuss
Pilus
Andarana Aroth
Burlok
Erio
Asalinia
Berag
Stven
Dascombe
Maleth
Zalon
Narcaz Ramirez
The Demoman
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Dagren

Dagren

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

Last word! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20 2015, 03:20

Thanks for reminding me.

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10 2015, 13:13

I am surpriced to actually see activity here.

Ah, well: Mine!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Dagren

Dagren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15 2015, 02:02

I'm surprised to see an advertisement as your avatar. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arod Gryphon

Arod Gryphon

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12 2016, 21:06

Interesting..
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14 2016, 15:20

Nope, still mine Arod.
Back to top Go down
Arakin Mash

Arakin Mash

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15 2016, 22:51

University life now, just so you know.

Last word is mine. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nardon

Nardon

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14 2017, 21:15

Anyone there? Been almost a year. The word is mine!

P.S. This will probably go by unnoticed for another year, but how is everyone? I recently started playing WoW again after a 5 year break. If anyone else still plays, feel free to ping me!
Back to top Go down
xariandra

xariandra

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02 2017, 23:43

Sup

Checking out this forum whenever I think of it (every ~2 yrs apparently) it gets more hilarious every time. That oldschool design.

I don't really game much anymore outside of Souls and select singleplayer games.

Word.
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26 2017, 15:26

Last word is mine once more.

I check this forum about once or twice yearly, digging through the IC section brings back some grade A nostalgia

Still hanging around on private servers, may even pop back to SSL or another RPPVP server when BoA comes out!
Back to top Go down
Nardon

Nardon

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12 2017, 00:18

Found some old screenshots on my old computer that made me remember these forums actually haha

BoA indeed looks nice. Maybe it will bring some more veterans back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13 2017, 00:20

Nardon wrote:
Found some old screenshots on my old computer that made me remember these forums actually haha

Got screenies? Stick them up in the nostalgia thread in the OOC section! Try though I might i've found nothing on my laptops and even scoured the bottom of my old photobucket albums much to no avail.

BoA would be some fun world PVP... would be fun to bring SWM back especially with transmog available.

Reminds me of that time that me, Cantor and a few others (can't remember the names sorry Sad ) jumped into a 5v5 arena with Zalon(?) on our side, all of us were in full imperial kit.

We ran around screaming and randomly charging whilst Zalon annihilated the other group.
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13 2017, 00:23

Looking back on these forums....uuuughhhh I was such a god-awful RPer
Back to top Go down
xariandra

xariandra

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28 2018, 02:31

Some things never change... guess I'll always do that sucker's bidding

Last word! - Page 12 Wowscr10
Back to top Go down
Tyragon Shadnor

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 01 2018, 04:01

Wonder if anyone can remember this old non-Militia goat!

I'm so glad seeing some place resembling something alive from SSL, it surprised me I did have an account here. I've been going over a lot of old things SSL artifacts over the years and today, breaks my heart seeing them and that I lost both contact and all my old screenshots from those times. Been really itching to get in contact with old SSL folks.

I've been back and forth on WoW myself, namely on Argent Dawn, though not playing Tyragon anymore, that one turned into a literal goat. If anyone sees this message and remember me, do add me "Tyragon#2485"

Super happy seeing Stormwind Militia people still about and kicking though, makes me wish The Crimson Eagle had still kept its forums or there was any way for me to get in contact with my own old guild buddies.

Also; MINE
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27 2018, 22:14

xariandra wrote:
Some things never change... guess I'll always do that sucker's bidding

Last word! - Page 12 Wowscr10

This sort of brings a sick and twisted smile to my face, Xari. Glad to see you're loyalties (MISPLACED THOUGH THEY ARE) are still in place!

And Tyragon, sheeeeee-it it's good to see your name! Honestly I saw you on the membership roster of these forums!
Heck I barely have any photos from my early days of RPing on private servers let alone here on SSL back in the mid 2000's (christ it makes me feel old)

I'm gonna dig around my old photobucket album and see if I can find anything.

Also if anyone wants to, add me on the following:

Steam- Dascombe
Battlenet- Dascombe#2905
Discord- Dascombe#3685
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/Hrodgeir (tell me who you are in a message or I might block you as a randomer!)
Back to top Go down
Zalon

Zalon

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19 2019, 03:59

Dascombe wrote:
Nardon wrote:

Got screenies? Stick them up in the nostalgia thread in the OOC section! Try though I might i've found nothing on my laptops and even scoured the bottom of my old photobucket albums much to no avail.

BoA would be some fun world PVP... would be fun to bring SWM back especially with transmog available.

Reminds me of that time that me, Cantor and a few others (can't remember the names sorry Sad ) jumped into a 5v5 arena with Zalon(?) on our side, all of us were in full imperial kit.

We ran around screaming and randomly charging whilst Zalon annihilated the other group.

I return time to time to this forum for the nostalgia. Amazing to still see people here every now and then.

And did I do that? (The Arena) I mean, of course I did, that's what I do I annihilate Razz

Be safe my friends!

Edit: Oh yeah, word is mine!
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19 2019, 18:54

Zalon wrote:

I return time to time to this forum for the nostalgia. Amazing to still see people here every now and then.

And did I do that? (The Arena) I mean, of course I did, that's what I do I annihilate Razz

Be safe my friends!

Edit: Oh yeah, word is mine!

Mien

Also: Dascombe#3685 if any of you want to add me on discord! Still RPing, just on private servers
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 06 2022, 02:25

After six years, the Last Word is mine once more!

Also damn it shows our ages on here? We got old!
Back to top Go down
Tyragon Shadnor

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26 2023, 14:07

Almost 5 years since my last message, and the last one will be mine!

To keep people posted, Dragonflight launch was pretty dope, played some, had to cancel sub due to energy crisis and also subbing to FF14. Been maining a mage, made me think of the old days of The Crimson Eagle and seeing my guild leader Maleth charge in as one, always wanted to play one.

Once again, if anyone pops in here and wants to chat up on old moldy memories of SSL, do add me on discord! Numinuminumnumnum#2189

Back to top Go down
Thanduril

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27 2023, 18:27

what if I won though
Back to top Go down
Zalon

Zalon

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27 2023, 09:50

Every now and then I find myself looking through this forum, and I think back to all the memories we had back then. Classic being a substitute for it (For a while..) But as the claimer of the last word; I Zalon do hope that each and every single one of you old goats (you are at this point, along with me) are doing well and that you are moving on stronger than ever before, perhaps one day we may meet - if only for a short moment and share with each other the old times that we had. Take care you glorious bastard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last word!   Last word! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last word!
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: OOC :: Off-topic-
Jump to: