Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

The Crimson Ring and the Dire Maul Championship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camey

Camey

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-10-08

The Crimson Ring and the Dire Maul Championship Empty
PostSubject: The Crimson Ring and the Dire Maul Championship   The Crimson Ring and the Dire Maul Championship Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29 2008, 06:25

I recently bought the full collection of Comics, about King Varian AKA Croc Bait or Lo' Gosh(Ghost wolf) The story starts as him washing on the shores of Kalmidor and being picked up with no memory by an orc(Ex Galditor) named Rehgar. He teams up Broll Bearmantle and valeera(Who could be found beside the king in the harbour attack by the Scourge) anyway not dragging to much into the story but Lo' Gosh( King of SW) fights with them in the Crimson Ring tournement, theres team battles and single battles, and bets are made. Anyway they win the battle and become the new champions of Dire Maul, so I was thinking since the king has returned another season could be created(Not be me I do not have the intelginace) and bet the GHI Currency(Along with real gold if certain people want to do it that way, but you noone has to) and gladitors can have trainers and be sold and bought etc etc. Unless people enter on there own.

Just an Idea and I really think it would bring good RP back to SSL, Even sum Horde RPers could come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.CameyStudios.blogspot.com

The Crimson Ring and the Dire Maul Championship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: OOC :: Ideas and suggestions-
Jump to: