Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

1 Joining the Militia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

1 Joining the Militia Empty
PostSubject: 1 Joining the Militia   1 Joining the Militia Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17 2009, 10:05

This chapter could include information about how to join the militia and what the requirements are. It might be that militia who is already in does not need this information directly, but it is good for them to know in order to assist ohers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Narcaz Ramirez

Narcaz Ramirez

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1 Joining the Militia   1 Joining the Militia Icon_minitimeFri May 01 2009, 15:36

Requirments
If you wish to join the Militia you need to be willing to follow orders, be disiplind enough to take orders and wear a uniform while on duty and go to guild/platoon meetings/trainings, be able and willing to dedicate yourself enough to us (Wich means you shouldnt be online onley once a month!), you must be a Human or a Dwarf Hunter, and you need to be willing to fight if needed.

Joining Up
To join up you need to send an application letter to the Commander or the Head-Recruiter telling them who you are, what your race and age is, why you wish to join, and anything you think would help you to get accepted. (So a letter saying "Hey i want to join the militia! Thanks" wont do)
Once you send the letter you should get a reply telling you to join the recruitment channel and there you should wait for a recruiter.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT delete the reply as you need to show it to the recruiter to prove that you have been accepted!

After Joining
Once you have been accepted you should try to get a uniform ASAP from any officer, keep in mind that you do have to pay for it and we dont always have evrything you need in the armory.
Also when you join up you will be automaticly asignd to the "Initiate Platoon" but not yet to a group, you will be asignd to a spasific group after the next guild meeting (Every Tuesday 20:00), you can see wich one in your public note, the trainings you will get you can see on the in game calander.
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1 Joining the Militia   1 Joining the Militia Icon_minitimeFri May 08 2009, 23:25

Narcaz Ramirez wrote:

To join up you need to send an application letter to the Commander or the Head-Recruiter telling them who you are, what your race and age is, why you wish to join, and anything you think would help you to get accepted.

would that be an OOC letter or an IC one?
i always got people asking me that question and never got around to answering it myself
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 1 Joining the Militia   1 Joining the Militia Icon_minitimeSat May 09 2009, 01:03

Dascombè wrote:
Narcaz Ramirez wrote:

To join up you need to send an application letter to the Commander or the Head-Recruiter telling them who you are, what your race and age is, why you wish to join, and anything you think would help you to get accepted.

would that be an OOC letter or an IC one?
i always got people asking me that question and never got around to answering it myself
A IC letter indeed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Joining the Militia   1 Joining the Militia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 Joining the Militia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: OOC :: Militia Handbook-
Jump to: