Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

What I would like to contribute to the calvary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephrus

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-26

What I would like to contribute to the calvary Empty
PostSubject: What I would like to contribute to the calvary   What I would like to contribute to the calvary Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07 2009, 06:58

I have played this game from the beginning, even more than that, before the beginning. Even before beta, I was an Alpha tester.

I know the calvary wants to implement more IC heroics and PvP.

I am very experienced in PvP and can provide nearly impenetrable tactics.

I dont know everything but I know enough to win Wintergrasp in 1 min and 34 seconds. Thats from when the fight starts til the relic is reached. Its not impossible I've done it.

Also all of my pvp experience is from the Horde side from several different servers. This means I think like Horde so I can decipher what they will most likely do.

PvPing while wearing RP gear. Yes this is possible to do and win. Strict strategies can be practiced and placement of calvary soldiers to maximize victory. Numbers are our greatest ally. The Horde like to just run in an Alliance group in a solo fashion. This is their downfall.

I can help as much as my help will be taken.

For The Light!

-Zephrus
Back to top Go down
Nardon

Nardon

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What I would like to contribute to the calvary   What I would like to contribute to the calvary Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09 2009, 10:42

I am not a cavalry, but I think that some cool tactics are always good..
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What I would like to contribute to the calvary   What I would like to contribute to the calvary Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02 2009, 13:28

Dear me, i never facepalmed so hard
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What I would like to contribute to the calvary   What I would like to contribute to the calvary Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04 2009, 23:11

Additional:

Zephrus wrote:
I know the calvary wants to implement more IC heroics and PvP.

Heroics? IC? Dear light don't make me laugh...
the only heroics that SWM should logically do are heroic deadmines and heroic stockades (the former being the only one possible with the introduction of cata)

Zephrus wrote:

I dont know everything but I know enough to win Wintergrasp in 1 min and 34 seconds. Thats from when the fight starts til the relic is reached. Its not impossible I've done it.

Congradulations on being able to watch youtube videos?
seriously
how is it a roleplaying guild if your doing WG battles and winning them in under 2 minutes? your kinda metaphorically raping the reason why SWM exists

Zephrus wrote:
Also all of my pvp experience is from the Horde side from several different servers. This means I think like Horde so I can decipher what they will most likely do.

There is the magic 'H' word, because your good at Horde tactics doesn't nessecarrily mean that you can annihilate the Horde in an RP guild

Zephrus wrote:
PvPing while wearing RP gear. Yes this is possible to do and win. Strict strategies can be practiced and placement of calvary soldiers to maximize victory. Numbers are our greatest ally. The Horde like to just run in an Alliance group in a solo fashion. This is their downfall.

Are you for real?
The only possible way in which the Militia could have RPPVP is by organising it with a cross-faction guild and making sure that the levels / gear are of similar quality...

Which pr etty much means:

either WotlK crappy blacksmithing craftables
or using level 60 PVP equipment
or keeping the imperial gear and looking up similar-stat armour for the Horde to use...

The Militia was never intended for mass-scale PVP, all the times it happened before were horrific due to the amount of deaths which occured...
And if your trying to convert the Militia into having raiding aspects / PVP aspects, stop while your ahead
I tried something similar and stopped before it ruined the guild, do the same and you'll ruin the RP aspect of it
Back to top Go down
Cantor

Cantor

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What I would like to contribute to the calvary   What I would like to contribute to the calvary Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21 2009, 22:54

In reply to the insult that the SWM cannot do heroics, Ha, Check with the Cavarly mate, We nailed strat heroic in RP gear. And on top of that, I myself have been kicking the crap out of horde in strategic ways since I joined the SWM and got my Promotion into the Cavarly. To be honest, I like the first comment on this section, I tihnk you'll make a great contribution, however.. Don't assume we don't already have the skill to acheive certain goals.
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What I would like to contribute to the calvary   What I would like to contribute to the calvary Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22 2009, 02:32

Cantor wrote:
In reply to the insult that the SWM cannot do heroics, Ha, Check with the Cavarly mate, We nailed strat heroic in RP gear.

You mis-read what i typed...
I never said you CANNOT do said heroics
I said you SHOULD only do certain ones

Seriously, what IC reason does SWM have for heading to the likes of Tempest Keep, Utgarde Keep etc?

Cantor wrote:
And on top of that, I myself have been kicking the crap out of horde in strategic ways since I joined the SWM and got my Promotion into the Cavarly.

And the next question is how is PVP enacted?
Is it actually trading blows on the spot in a proper RP-manner as to what would be done realistically?
Or is it a case of spamming the spacebar and lol-jumping around your opponent in the same manner as level 19 twinks do in battlegrounds?
Its more to do with the ettiquette rather than the key-board / mouse actions
Back to top Go down
Cantor

Cantor

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What I would like to contribute to the calvary   What I would like to contribute to the calvary Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22 2009, 12:31

I meant vs Horde and NO, Jumping is pathetic if you ever dueld me I barely jump.. It wastes valuable time on other skills you should be useig. And that was to the first comment on the page, Not you. Also, RP PvP and RP PvP vs Horde are two utterly diffferent things, they both require you to think and generate ideas onto what to do once your opponent has made a certain move in order to win.
Not jumping about like Virgins.. >,>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I would like to contribute to the calvary   What I would like to contribute to the calvary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I would like to contribute to the calvary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: Platoons :: Cavalry-
Jump to: