Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Steamwheedle Cartel Repport

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xillia

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Steamwheedle Cartel Repport Empty
PostSubject: Steamwheedle Cartel Repport   Steamwheedle Cartel Repport Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29 2009, 18:26

The Steamwheedle Cartel

Written by: John Ridgewell
Date: 14-19th of September
Platoon: SWMI

Performing numerous investigations due the security of the imported and exported goods around the ports: Steamwheedle Port, Booty Bay, Ratchet, Everlook and Gadgetzan.

On the following pages is a display of what i managed to uncover during my investigations. Its a very basic and simple description of the overall status.

Steamwheedle Port:

Nothing unusual going on there. The main income trade is Menethil which is associated with the Pirates, but i personally inspected all wares and were taken in welcomming by the Goblins.

The main export is sand, gravel and oil.

The main imports are water and grain.

This means there is little to no chance of illegal items being smuggled in or out. The most illegal thing i found was a rat hiding inside a box of mechanical spare parts from Gadgetzan.

Booty Bay:

This is a more serious concern. Their secrecy is very high in these lands, but their trades officials still allowed me a semi full inspection, but it left me the idea that something is not right. Several unchecked goods are taken in and sent out again every day and the control is next to missing completely. This means this would be a key potential city for import or export of illegal goods.

Main exports: Animal parts, Furt, Exotic goods, Plants, Meat, Relics.
Fish. Engineering goods. Blacksmithing.

Main Imports:

Ratchet:

This port could be considered a semi threat in trade, as several things are being taken in and out, but there was a strong friendly relation to my visit and i was allowed to check everything. No illegal cargo found, and although run by pirates, this port is next to fully law abiding.

Main exports: Fish, Meat, Goods, Clay, Lumber . Gadgets.

Main Imports: Water. Alcohol.

A relatively peacefull town for now, but they may join their Goblin brothers if a war was to break out, and they cover for them aswell.

Everlook:

The Everlook is an isolated town of Merchants. Most travel happens by foot or through riding. Everything is checked promptly however, and nothing gets in without being searched through. This port poses no threat to import and export of illegal goods.

Main Export: Water, Meat, Fur.

Main Import: Cloth, Food, Gadgets.

Gadgetzan

This place is a mess. Although closely bound to the Steamwheedle Port, they show alot less dedication to trade and did not allow me to perform any inspections of their goods. It could be either illegal trading or dangerous goods, and knowing Goblins i'll expect the worst.

Main Exports: Unknown.

Main Imports:

Word of advice, they may seems like peacefull waterseeking nomads, but theyre hiding something. Be careful if youre in lines of Trade.

Conclusion:

The situration with the Goblins of the Steamwheedle Cartel is very parted around Azeroth, some ports are very friendly and will negotiate and comply requests where others treat you like dirt.

If anything serious is to be done, it will not be my decition or responsibility to do such, as i am only the messenger.

Corporal John Ridgewell.
SWMI Platoon.
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Steamwheedle Cartel Repport   Steamwheedle Cartel Repport Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01 2009, 20:41

I have deleted some posts. Please create eventual lore discussion posts on the generel forum. This forum is intented as a report archieve only.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Steamwheedle Cartel Repport   Steamwheedle Cartel Repport Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07 2009, 02:34

jeezus christ Grubbs was right about you...

This is almost like a bloody dictatorship, you can't handle something thats quite clearly true so what do you do?
DEEEELEEETE

Christ, its a wonder that SWM is still bloody running with all the shit thats happened to it and essentially make it a living husk of what it once used to be, something amazing that had true friends in it and not a bunch of snivelling and slimey snake-like creatures all sucking up to one another for favours and their own 'Snowflake' roleplaying...

Feel free to delete this post Pilus because i will just come back again and again just out of pure spite that the guild is no longer the Stormwind Militia, its as much a lore-rape as the Argent Crusade with you as the almighty Tirion Fordring sat at the top
Back to top Go down
Andarana Aroth

Andarana Aroth

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Steamwheedle Cartel Repport   Steamwheedle Cartel Repport Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15 2009, 21:52

The Spy wrote:
jeezus christ Grubbs was right about you...

This is almost like a bloody dictatorship, you can't handle something thats quite clearly true so what do you do?
DEEEELEEETE

Christ, its a wonder that SWM is still bloody running with all the shit thats happened to it and essentially make it a living husk of what it once used to be, something amazing that had true friends in it and not a bunch of snivelling and slimey snake-like creatures all sucking up to one another for favours and their own 'Snowflake' roleplaying...

Feel free to delete this post Pilus because i will just come back again and again just out of pure spite that the guild is no longer the Stormwind Militia, its as much a lore-rape as the Argent Crusade with you as the almighty Tirion Fordring sat at the top

I could not agree more.
Back to top Go down
http://linasvampyrer.blogg.se
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Steamwheedle Cartel Repport   Steamwheedle Cartel Repport Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19 2009, 03:12

There is apperently a misscommunication. You got completely freedom of speach. Just keep it in the correct forum. This is merely an archieve, not a discussion forum. Feel free to post any critique in the off topic forum and aswell any discussion about the lore you see relevant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steamwheedle Cartel Repport   Steamwheedle Cartel Repport Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steamwheedle Cartel Repport
Page 1 of 1