Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Reason for my absence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narcaz Ramirez

Narcaz Ramirez

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character sheet

Reason for my absence Empty
PostSubject: Reason for my absence   Reason for my absence Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19 2009, 16:07

I would like to start off by appologizing for beeing freakishly inactive the past time... And that I would like to explain..
The first time i was gone for about two months was due to a payment chargeback and cause of a fuckup from blizzard it took a while to get that straight, then comes the second time... also a chargeback, but this time due to a fuckup from my bank, but now blizz wont unlock the Direct Debit payment method again for me so i can pay the small debt i apparently have now.. meaning I need to use a credit card to unlock it... Finding someone with a creditcard, willing to help me out has been a real trouble aswell, so its taken a while so far... and with abit of badluck, it will take eaven longer.
But in anycase, i'm doing my best to get back on ASAP and I hope to see yall soon!
For Stromwind!

P.S. No I did NOT check my spelling, so if you find any misspells, shut it or shuv it up your aarse *nods slowly* :3
Back to top Go down

Reason for my absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stormwind Militia :: The Garrision :: Generel Information-
Jump to: