Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Goodbye Pilus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Asalinia

Asalinia

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Character sheet

Goodbye Pilus Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Pilus   Goodbye Pilus Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05 2010, 22:49

Since Pilus is leaving, we may as well pay our respects here as well

Dear Pilus,
Around two years ago i started Warcraft, and i found the guild 'the stormwind militia', i joined and you where the one who encouraged me to RP, without you i wouldnt be a successful RPer and i thank you for it. I hope you enjoy your new realm and you will always be remembered here is scarshield legion, i salute you commander Pilus Malbridge.

From Asalinia

Feel free to post your comments here to Pilus also.
Back to top Go down
Cohán

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Goodbye Pilus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Pilus   Goodbye Pilus Icon_minitimeSun May 02 2010, 17:05

*Sigh* yeah old funny Malbridge is gone.
Hopefully Närcaz will stop being 10 days last login and we can get this guild alive again!
Back to top Go down
Aleshia

Registration date : 2010-04-07

Goodbye Pilus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Pilus   Goodbye Pilus Icon_minitimeTue May 04 2010, 12:22

unless you guys heard otherwise i assume narcaz is still stuck from playing cause the silly billy went on prologue and messed up his wow thing.
Back to top Go down
Nardon

Nardon

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Character sheet

Goodbye Pilus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Pilus   Goodbye Pilus Icon_minitimeTue May 04 2010, 18:51

Aleshia wrote:
unless you guys heard otherwise i assume narcaz is still stuck from playing cause the silly billy went on prologue and messed up his wow thing.

Could be..or he likes it so much there that he stays...but I hope not... Razz
Back to top Go down
Cohán

Registration date : 2010-04-10

Goodbye Pilus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Pilus   Goodbye Pilus Icon_minitimeTue May 04 2010, 18:52

So he really is on Prologue?! Damn that traitor
Back to top Go down
Gladen

Gladen

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Goodbye Pilus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Pilus   Goodbye Pilus Icon_minitimeSat May 29 2010, 13:33

So i guess it's true, with out Pilus the Militia stops? How is the Militia doing, after my retail time ran out i couldn't be arsed to pay so i'm on prologue as well.
So, if this is the page to respect Pilus all i can say is after the 3 years or how ever long i served under his command is thank you. In my Eyes you will always be a God of SSL.

Is Gladen MIA honored yet? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nardon

Nardon

Character sheet

Goodbye Pilus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Pilus   Goodbye Pilus Icon_minitimeSat May 29 2010, 22:01

Yup, I am affraid it's true. Also with Narcaz going inactive, there wasn't really anything holding us together. So everyone kinda drifted apart.. Sad

But there is a new big RP guild now called the Nightwatch Militia which is doing pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Aleshia

Registration date : 2010-04-07

Goodbye Pilus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Pilus   Goodbye Pilus Icon_minitimeMon May 31 2010, 16:18

The thing that annoys me is that he hasnt contacted us to let us know whats going on...isnt that what a forum is partly for anyway?
Back to top Go down
Gladen

Gladen

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Goodbye Pilus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Pilus   Goodbye Pilus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08 2010, 21:19

I was in the militia when 6 people tops would turn up to a meeting and that includes the officers. We got through the worst times. I'm sure you guys will get through it as well... when i get a job i will probably come back. and i will get Sargent rank this time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nardon

Nardon

Character sheet

Goodbye Pilus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Pilus   Goodbye Pilus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15 2010, 22:31

Gladen wrote:
I was in the militia when 6 people tops would turn up to a meeting and that includes the officers. We got through the worst times. I'm sure you guys will get through it as well... when i get a job i will probably come back. and i will get Sargent rank this time. Razz

I sure hope we will...although I am not a member of it right now, I will rejoin if the militia is getting more active again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Pilus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Pilus   Goodbye Pilus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Pilus
Page 1 of 1