Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

the day no one forgot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thurius

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-20

the day no one forgot Empty
PostSubject: the day no one forgot   the day no one forgot Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21 2007, 20:49

this is the day that no one forgot, the day that the scoruge made there attack into goldshire and onwards into stormwind. ((what i would like you to do is post your own tpye of story to this day this is made up by the way lol!))

((my version))
it was early, i woke up on the scecound floor of goldshires inn, the sun was barley visable on the herizon. i decied to o on duty early this day, i opened up the coubered and pulled out a set of armour, i had been liveing here for a long time, as i equiped my self i hered the hourses begging to be rained up from an odd traverler. when i was equiped i decied to head down stairs into the front room of the inn, standing there was a man, weareing a tpyeof black tunic with black leggings to go with it.he had a hood which mostly covered his entire face, all you could see was his mouth, which wasent moveing much. he sat down by the fire and started to sing. i through this was quite odd and he mustent of been drunk alredey he sung oh what a day what a day to fall under mist, what a day to worship theand stoped. he looked around and noticed me, since i was wearing my tabard for the militia he noticed me stright away he stoped singing.

as i walked out side ignoreing the odd man

((now thats were i want you to continue from so good luck!))
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

the day no one forgot Empty
PostSubject: Re: the day no one forgot   the day no one forgot Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21 2007, 21:38

(( I'm gonna do it as sharox, who shall be part of the invasion *ebil laugh* ))

Sharox peered around Goldshire, mounted upon her armored warhorse she was ready for any assault, attack, pursuit, ambush, war and fight. The whispers in her head stronger then she had ever felt them, calling to her, speaking her name, telling her the difference between the Right choice, and the bad one.
She knew that a small invasion force of scourge where patrolling the forests of Elwynn, slaying any unwary travelers (( *Coughs* Noobs *Coughs* )) that ventured upon them. The pathetic humans wouldn't see what was coming, before it was to late... and then, they would begin the work of slowly turning Goldshire into their base of operation before heading towards Stormwind.
It would be a glorious day for the Scourge, Nobody would stop them in their path! And as Sharox turns to retreat back into the shadows of the forest she whispers...
"Now.. I leave you all with one thought. Will we succeed?" She says the last words as she disappears into the darkness. "...Or will we get caught?!?"

the day no one forgot Thedaynobodywouldforgetvq5

(( How was that, Did you like the picture? Razz ))
Back to top Go down

the day no one forgot
Page 1 of 1