Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Notice of inactivity.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gardis

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Notice of inactivity. Empty
PostSubject: Notice of inactivity.   Notice of inactivity. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22 2008, 12:48

I'm not quite sure if this is the place to put this, so please move it if it isn't.

I'm afraid to say come this Thursday I'll be away for a week. I've recently found out one of my grandparents have just had a stroke, they were about to participate in a 65 mile sponsored walk. They had alot of money in sponsors so it would have been a shame to waste them, so I've been asked to take his place and I've accepted.

Hence, I'll be away for a week from this Thursday. I hope you understand and that this doesn't affect my recruitment if at all possible...

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Notice of inactivity.   Notice of inactivity. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22 2008, 13:21

From what I recall its a maximum of 14 days away for recruits that have joined before we issue the Guild kick (At least I think) but since you have a reasonable excuse I don't think you'd need to worry.
Gl in the run btw, i'll root for ya Smile
Back to top Go down
Xacsermat

Xacsermat

Number of posts : 208
Localisation : Cold wet damp then turns to warm and sunny(guessed it?) its england!
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Notice of inactivity.   Notice of inactivity. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22 2008, 15:53

Yep GL mate, I'll be away for one year before i re-join the militia, Sad i'm goin to power lvl Xac to 60 and re-join the militia hopefuly with new eyepatch! reason for this is because I have now finished school and going to colage and i'm taking my driving test in five month's and i'll have to get a job for that as well so i'm realy busy IRL so i'll see u guy's next year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice of inactivity.   Notice of inactivity. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Notice of inactivity.
Page 1 of 1