Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Perioid of Inactivity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archeron

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Character sheet

Perioid of Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Perioid of Inactivity   Perioid of Inactivity Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31 2008, 21:27

Greetings dear Militia members,

As you might have seen, i've been offline and inactive in all ways with Archeron lately, my pardon to that, and also not of making this advertisement earlier.

IRL i am going to have all the last big examns of whole 12 years of schoolwork ( i am 18 ), in Finland they are much like those GCSE (( not sure was it typed right)) in UK.

I have to pass 6 big tests, which 2 of them are now at september (easier ones) and the rest 4 at autumn (a lot harder ones). Also after that i have to apply to universities and go to selection examns. Also my duty at Finnish Army starts next summer (lasts 6 months).

Anyways, i have listed lot of stuff, and most of them are still bit far away.

Also my 4 IRL friends finally got the "second wind" for WoW and they insisted me to play pve, pvp with them on other realm.

In other words. Archeron will be quite inactive.

I did apply to SWM, because i've always loved the RP, especially at SSL, and i still do. But both my IRL and Not-IRL situations are quite busy at the moment, and will last to the september at least.

The "power" is in your hands to decide what to do with Archeron, but once i am done atleast with my september's examns, i will be coming back, in a way or other.

I have passed trough time of being Recruit, and showed my loyalty and capability of being full-time Footman, and i am still going to be the same guy, but i cannot attend quite to anything in SSL at this moment.

Put me to "Missing in Action" section on SWM guild list, and note of me being footman, IRL issues -> Vacation, or something, that i would appreciate alot.

Good luck to you guys ! Keep the RP up ! cheers

But i will be checking your forums, perhaps posting / replying to stuff.

See ya atleast at fall ! Sad
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Perioid of Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perioid of Inactivity   Perioid of Inactivity Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02 2008, 13:47

good luck mate!
Back to top Go down
http://feronius.deviantart.com

Perioid of Inactivity
Page 1 of 1