Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

The Black Mage Sharox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

The Black Mage Sharox Empty
PostSubject: The Black Mage Sharox   The Black Mage Sharox Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14 2008, 19:26

She stared down at the figure below her. She felt the tip of a blade running smoothly down her back, a warning. Sharox stared at Niae, trying not to look afraid, or trying not to show any emotion at all. Finally, Niae spoke.

"Sharox... You have two choices. Join us, or Join us, with a little help from me."

She grinned. Sharox thought for a moment, and smiled.

"Not much of a choice then, is there?" She muttered.

Niae smirked and took something out of her robes. It was a Phial containing a strange liquid. Sharox thought it was best not to ask what it was.

"Have you chosen, Sharox?" Niae said, smiling at her.

Sharox sighed and looked at the ground, closed her eyes, and spoke.

"Yes, i will join you..."

(( Yes, after a lot of thought, and some begging from Niae, i have left the Militia IC and OOC to join the Cult. I did inform Pilus of it before i left, and he didn't disagree. I will still be here on the forums and on the OOC channel. Maybe i'll create an Alt to replace Sharox aswell. So, just to warn you, the next time you see Sharox IC, you'll be her enemy. I want to point out none of you know about this IC yet. As i will be constructing some RP with Niae to confirm my betrayal. I hope the Militia will manage without me (Which i'm sure of, since i didn't do much anyway), and i hope Gladen will stop insulting his Officers. Razz That's all. Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Mage Sharox   The Black Mage Sharox Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15 2008, 04:20

Dascombè was sat in a small secluded chamber, meditating amongst a circle of glowing candles and muttering prayers from his libram which was chained to the floor.
He opened his eyes which shined a brilliant emerald green and glanced around briefly to see several of the candles in the chamber go out and darkness to follow.
Grabbing hold of the nearest candle he held it above his libram which flicked several pages forward and several backwards to end up on a page with an arcane symbol printed on it.
He hesitated for a moment.

Something is not right here, my bowls feel like they are turning...
Something is definately amiss...

((GNOES! COME BACK! Crying or Very sad
I don't like seeing nice Militia peeps go Sad
Well, since Dascombe is a noble Paladin IC he'll no doubt not have the heart to fight you Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Black Mage Sharox   The Black Mage Sharox Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15 2008, 14:38

(( *pats Dascombe* And using Modelviewer i have constructed Sharox's new RP gear (When i get it Razz )

The Black Mage Sharox Sharoxevilbs1

It is mostly Dreadmist with Twilight Robe and shoulders. With my staff, guild Tabard and Purple cloak. I think i got the tabard wrong, but meh Surprised ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Mage Sharox   The Black Mage Sharox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Mage Sharox
Page 1 of 1