Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Militia and WotLK

Go down 
+7
Xacsermat
Picla
Burlok
Berag
Narcaz Ramirez
Dagren
Pilus
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 12:42

I have spoken about these plans for some time, but I guess I better get them written down.

We will be moving temporarely to Northrend. The first three weeks there will be quite limited RP in Elwynn anyhow (I base that on experence from TBC). So, we will pack everything and move to northrend for a few weeks, and I plan that it should include everyone who want to join, not dependend on their level.

Before the launch we will make some events in preparation for this mission. That will include gathering the needed supplies and training combat against scourge etc. We might also have a surrival training in dun Morogh to teach you to deal with the cold weather.

So, the evening after the launch, we will march towards the Stormwind Habor and board one of the ships to Borean Tundra. There we will set up camp in Valiance Keep.

The activity there will be a mix between RP events, Random RP and quests done in RP style.

Suggestions are welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Dagren

Dagren

Number of posts : 599

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 12:59

Yes! Questing in RP style!
Back to top Go down
Narcaz Ramirez

Narcaz Ramirez

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 13:54

survival training in dunmorogh? Shocked let burlok and berag teach us! albino
Back to top Go down
Berag

Berag

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 16:07

Wear warm clothing, bring plenty of food and water.

and please please don't eat the snow. It's a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14 2008, 18:26

narcaz wrote:
survival training in dunmorogh? Shocked let burlok and berag teach us! albino

Oh yeah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspire-guild.se
Picla

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 13:55

Want me to find you a fitting base or summin' in Northrend? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 15:24

Picla wrote:
Want me to find you a fitting base or summin' in Northrend? Surprised
Well, that would be nice. I should be inside Valliance Keep though. However, there will be a lot of trafic, so we can not really reserve any place or be sure to get anything.
Back to top Go down
Xacsermat

Xacsermat

Number of posts : 208
Localisation : Cold wet damp then turns to warm and sunny(guessed it?) its england!
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 17:13

So u planning on doing this when the exspansion comes out? i'm reinstalling wow atm coz it frezing up on me too many times Evil or Very Mad so I won't be alvailible until tomorrow or sunday at least.
Back to top Go down
Picla

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 17:33

^ Buys powerlevelling, shoo.
Back to top Go down
Xacsermat

Xacsermat

Localisation : Cold wet damp then turns to warm and sunny(guessed it?) its england!

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 17:52

Ok two thing's: One - F*** u mate
Two- I was talking to Pilus...
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Number of posts : 599

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 19:35

Picla wrote:
^ Buys powerlevelling, shoo.

*Bitchslaps Picla*
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 20:22

Nice idea, but what about the lower lvls? It requires lvl 68 to enter Northrend, so will they get summons, or IC do they stay behind to make sure Elwynn is still guarded?
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15 2008, 21:15

Sharox wrote:
Nice idea, but what about the lower lvls? It requires lvl 68 to enter Northrend, so will they get summons, or IC do they stay behind to make sure Elwynn is still guarded?
So far I have only found information that suggested there not being a level requirement to enter northrend. Can anyone confirm is there is a level cap?
Back to top Go down
Nayá

Nayá

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2008, 13:39

I think it sounds like a brilliant idea. If there is a lvl cap you can most possebly come up with an excuse to why alot of the militia is going there. For instance the high lvls the "elite" soldiers are going there to search the area, like ... how to put it.... Like making sure that the areas are safe before the others comes there.

But there will probably be a possebility to summon people like you can to shattrath.

But what is your plan for keeping the peace around Stormwind? What if the Mockers will hear about this and take oppertunity to do major things because you guys are gone? Or The Cult for that matter, quite a dangerous time to leave Stormwind under no protection... with the lich king and all *wink wink*
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2008, 14:02

Nayá wrote:
But what is your plan for keeping the peace around Stormwind? What if the Mockers will hear about this and take oppertunity to do major things because you guys are gone? Or The Cult for that matter, quite a dangerous time to leave Stormwind under no protection... with the lich king and all *wink wink*

Keep ind mind that we are just a supply to the normal guards, so IC we can be a bit absent. OOC then I think that there will not be any mockers (or much RP for that sake) left in elwynn for the first week. I base that on experience from last expansion. Therefore we can just aswell move the RP with the people.

A thing I look forward to is the ooc'ers reaction when they see a formation of militia battleing scourge forces.
Back to top Go down
xariandra

xariandra

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16 2008, 16:57

There is no level cap on Northrend

and good idea.
Back to top Go down
Narcaz Ramirez

Narcaz Ramirez

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17 2008, 14:27

Pilus wrote:
Nayá wrote:

Keep ind mind that we are just a supply to the normal guards, so IC we can be a bit absent. OOC then I think that there will not be any mockers (or much RP for that sake) left in elwynn for the first week. I base that on experience from last expansion. Therefore we can just aswell move the RP with the people.

A thing I look forward to is the ooc'ers reaction when they see a formation of militia battleing scourge forces.

PILUS! why did you have to say that last bit! Crying or Very sad now i cant wait any longer untill it comes! alien
Back to top Go down
Picla

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17 2008, 17:54

I've found a really nice base, got a prison with a captured ghoul in it, a empty place to have meetings / RP stuff / Pilus idling, walls, its part of a town under attack by scourge, they've just captured the villages outside and they're currently attacking the walled area, pictures incoming.
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17 2008, 20:50

Read in the latest PCG that WotLK is going to be released on Feb 2009, so, is this true?

But, Awesome *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Picla

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17 2008, 22:22

Iritian Grelik wrote:
Read in the latest PCG that WotLK is going to be released on Feb 2009, so, is this true?

But, Awesome *thumbs up*

October the 15th. <-- 95% sure of it, but Blizz havent officially stated it yet
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17 2008, 23:09

Picla wrote:
Iritian Grelik wrote:

But, Awesome *thumbs up*

Hope that you're right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Picla

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17 2008, 23:31

Iritian Grelik wrote:
Picla wrote:
Iritian Grelik wrote:

But, Awesome *thumbs up*

Hope that you're right Very Happy

So do I. NOW COMMENT ABOUT THE KEEP I FOUND FOR YOU GUYS!

Or I'll go ninja on your ass.
Back to top Go down
Xacsermat

Xacsermat

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19 2008, 10:27

Hey I've been looking on youtube for Valiance Keep seen the photo's of it from Picla and it look's like it's away from the cost yet in this video it's actualy a harbour?

Anyway here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9d-Gp2pt0E&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19 2008, 10:35

Okay, so from what I can understand now, this keep thingy is in two locations. In Valiance Keep and in the dragonblight?
Back to top Go down
Xacsermat

Xacsermat

Character sheet

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19 2008, 10:38

Well in the related videos on youtube there is a walking commentary on that keep but again I'm not so sure about that.

*edit*

Ok I found a post on the wow website about different connection's to Northrend.

For Horde it's: Undercity to Vengeance Landing (Howling Fjord)
Orgrimmar to Warsong Hold (Borean Tundra)

For Alliance it's: Menethil Harbor to Valgarde (Howling Fjord)
Stormwind Harbor to Valiance Keep (Borean Tundra)

Here is the link to it http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=4965848020&postId=49652415498&sid=1#0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Militia and WotLK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Militia and WotLK   Militia and WotLK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Militia and WotLK
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next