Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Alts in the militia

Go down 
+3
Dascombe
Laranathalas
Pilus
7 posters

Should the militia allow multible characters?
Yes, wihtout amount limit.
Alts in the militia I_vote_lcap7%Alts in the militia I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Yes, but maximum 2 characters pr. account.
Alts in the militia I_vote_lcap80%Alts in the militia I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 12 ]
No.
Alts in the militia I_vote_lcap13%Alts in the militia I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

Alts in the militia Empty
PostSubject: Alts in the militia   Alts in the militia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2008, 02:17

To give people more character options I have though about changing our policy and allowing multible characters in the militia. Let me hear your opinoins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Laranathalas

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Alts in the militia   Alts in the militia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2008, 02:24

Mine got the Fully Fledged yes Straight away
Although it may bring up the whole issue of being active on one and not on the other
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alts in the militia   Alts in the militia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2008, 02:44

I think this is a good idea but there will have to be regulations on it...
Such as having your main's (if applicable) put onto a guild note or something like that.
And if your main is an Officer (Or Corporal) having the main to be slightly more active at meetings.
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alts in the militia   Alts in the militia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2008, 04:24

I voted no. But i'm not impossible. I whould say YES, you can have an Militia alt IF you have a lvl 70 in the guild alredy. I think we have enough people around lvl 11 in this guild that just looks odd in RP if we're to charge the cult for example.

I'm gonna stop myself for a moment not too be unfair. Let's take Iritian for example. He's only lvl 64 (?) but is really active and high ranked, he does alot of RP. He desirves an alt in my opinion. I'm gonna lay down my final answer as this. If the officer think someone desirve an alt fine, let him have one. I dont care since i wont get an alt. I got Burckylurcky. I'm just saying we got enough worthless lowbies alredy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspire-guild.se
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alts in the militia   Alts in the militia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2008, 04:26

I think I agree with Burlok there...
Players in the Militia need to be deemed worthy of having an alt in the Militia so as to avoid the sudden clutter of people just joining and then bringing another player in...
Could be a certain rank to attain...
Certain amount of duty time...
Character level...
Perhaps a combination of these?

Anyway, we should allow it imo but have tight restrictions on who we grant this to
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alts in the militia   Alts in the militia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2008, 04:30

Yet again is my wisdom passed on. This god thing really works for me!

Now... bring me a shrubbery!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alts in the militia   Alts in the militia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2008, 10:33

Kek? :3 Sweet
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alts in the militia   Alts in the militia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2008, 11:33

What if only footmen and above is able to have alts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Erio

Erio

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Alts in the militia   Alts in the militia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2008, 13:12

That speaks for itself pilus.. aka Very obvious.

Also I'm getting quitte sick of the "ow.. can I join the militia with my alt? I just joined.. but I lik this character more.." Can someone PLEASE tell them that they can be declined again just as fast as a new guy.. or even faster imo. Just so that they are aware of the risk. (also counts for other ranks ofc, but mainly recruits)
Back to top Go down
http://feronius.deviantart.com
Arod Gryphon

Arod Gryphon

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alts in the militia   Alts in the militia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2008, 16:32

Hmm, tough call.
Directly, I have nothing against alts in the Militia.. but, I think their main should be in the Militia then as well.

Most characters are alts already, I believe.. leaving them with not much time online. If that time is divided into two as well, it leaves hardly any character development left within the Militia.

So, in my opinion, you're allowed an alt within the Militia - as long as your main is within the Militia.

.. and yes, at least Footman of rank.
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Alts in the militia   Alts in the militia Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04 2008, 16:51

Arod Gryphon wrote:
Hmm, tough call.
Directly, I have nothing against alts in the Militia.. but, I think their main should be in the Militia then as well.

Most characters are alts already, I believe.. leaving them with not much time online. If that time is divided into two as well, it leaves hardly any character development left within the Militia.

So, in my opinion, you're allowed an alt within the Militia - as long as your main is within the Militia.

.. and yes, at least Footman of rank.

Exactly my point, i mean i for example is an alt... even tough i spend most of my time on Burlok, but that's not important :3

I just dont want the lvl 10 people on the offline memeber list get even 3 miles longer.

And footman or higher? No, it's not easy too become a footman. I'd say all lvl 40 + and have one alt IF they care for both militia chars. Like going on meetings on both, beeing active in random RP on both.

I whould have problems sleeping at nights if the senarion is like this.
Mister "lvl 70 guy that PVP alot but do some random RP" joins on his lvl 20 human male. And dont got that much time too play. Then he wants another alt since he made it too footman. Then we whould have two alts who's inactive in the Militia, then one day Dacombe is online and the new alt logs in after a month of inactivity and expect everyone too greet him with open arms insted of going, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alts in the militia   Alts in the militia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alts in the militia
Page 1 of 1