Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Cult of the Thuzadin inspiration

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xariandra

xariandra

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Cult of the Thuzadin inspiration Empty
PostSubject: Cult of the Thuzadin inspiration   Cult of the Thuzadin inspiration Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07 2008, 21:15

It seems to be running dry until WOTLK.

People seem to be going inactive again, both in SWM and Cult, as the "Pre-expansion depression" enters.

So I was wondering if any member of SWM had any idea in his head for Cult RP. Shoot.
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin inspiration   Cult of the Thuzadin inspiration Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08 2008, 01:59

Offtopic: No, we are increasing in activity.

Cult of the Thuzadin inspiration Millitia-okt

On topic:
You know anything about how the Lich kings forces will invade in the comming patch? If so, maybe some things can be done to prepare it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
xariandra

xariandra

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin inspiration   Cult of the Thuzadin inspiration Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08 2008, 03:49

Hmmm I see, guess that allows me to contact some militia and try organise stuff.

and about the invasion, unfortunately there is no news at all about that so can't really prepare on it :/
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin inspiration   Cult of the Thuzadin inspiration Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08 2008, 06:12

What whould be cool is to like, do a "king of the hills" game.
Simple rules. We split the garrison into 8 sections. One in each corner of the garrison and on two floors, Roof and main halls.

Divide the Militia into 8 teams and let them barricade thier part as much as possible and have the lich king attack. It whould be fun RP and a good chance too cractice both dueling and roll fighting ( if there is a too great level diffrance )

This even could come along with the Lich kings attack. The cult gets heavly reienficed by a large number of undeads an spot their chance too invade thier number one enemie in a full frontal attack.

If the Militia are too win, then congrats, we are superior then the Cult. Or if the Cult win the militia have too move out too a small settelment of Tents 'till they regroup and take over it again (Maybe automaticly after a few days) Or just arrange the event that the Militia will win in the end.

I always wanted too see a large battle in the garrison, burning walls, falled soldiers, dead cultists and an endless bloodshed in there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspire-guild.se
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin inspiration   Cult of the Thuzadin inspiration Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08 2008, 16:31

Burlok, I may have said it before but, You truly are a Genious and alot of other stuff I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin inspiration   Cult of the Thuzadin inspiration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cult of the Thuzadin inspiration
Page 1 of 1