Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line

Go down 
+7
Arod Gryphon
Unhuriuss
Gladen
Pilus
Xacsermat
The Demoman
xariandra
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xariandra

xariandra

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Empty
PostSubject: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17 2008, 18:13

Hello everyone,

As most of you know, Xariandra is "dead" now for a few months IC. Ofc, this was planned by her, as smart and evil as always. Now, with the defense down, she is planning to strike back stronger than ever, with her new Cult.

Now, here comes the ideas...

- She is trying to get into the council disguised as Zeria Fordring

- The first thing I'm going to do is try to get an RP storyline started involving what happened to Lordaeron, namely importing plague-infected foodcrates into Stormwind. I discussed this with Pilus already and we both really like the idea, especially since the crates need to come from Lordaeron this opens possibilities for RP over entire Eastern Kingdoms, perhaps even Kalimdor (docks mainly, zeppelin towers?), easily organised events and wars, and a possibility for fun and strategic RP (Checkpoints, important tradeposts which need control, etc...)

That's all for now, I'd like to hear your opinions on this and if you'd be interested in playing along. Rest assured the Cult will be very subtle and we wont be yelling how evil we are in Stormwind, and godemoting wont be part of it either.

Thanks,

Xariandra
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17 2008, 18:21

*nods while he rubs his chin* Interesting...Well it sound good by me
Back to top Go down
Xacsermat

Xacsermat

Number of posts : 208
Localisation : Cold wet damp then turns to warm and sunny(guessed it?) its england!
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17 2008, 19:15

Sounds sweet! cheers
Back to top Go down
xariandra

xariandra

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2008, 12:54

New idea:

We could basicly make the world a big "chessboard", keeping a stand about who controls what post in a topic made for this RP.

Mind you, cities such as Ratchet and Menethil won't have Scourge running around freely when theyre under Scourge control, it's rather a few agents who infiltrated the city and control the trade at the city, a spy can inform the Militia of this, the Militia rushes into the city and searches it for the agents, they get discovered, they call for reinforcements, and lots more can happen

Btw feel free to add ideas
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2008, 13:25

A great idea.

Btw. the militia control Transquilien. We took it over yesterday Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Xacsermat

Xacsermat

Localisation : Cold wet damp then turns to warm and sunny(guessed it?) its england!

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2008, 15:10

I'll try to get to lvl 60 before then =P.
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2008, 18:50

I'll try to get to atleast 50... I'm really triggerd on hearing this, I hope to participate in protecting the Kingdom by the orders of the Commander...was that In Character?

As I said, I'm getting interested in this more and more
Back to top Go down
Gladen

Gladen

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2008, 23:59

not trying to sound too off putting but will this be just th same as ALL the other evil cults we have gone Against? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Unhuriuss
Officer
Unhuriuss

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-01-06

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19 2008, 16:09

Just my thought Gladen ... but we'll give it a try and see where it leads to.
Back to top Go down
Xacsermat

Xacsermat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23 2008, 13:36

Hmm will this last for while?
Back to top Go down
Arod Gryphon

Arod Gryphon

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23 2008, 14:06

Nice!

One question thought:
What happened to Xariandra's head that was placed in a basin of Holy water, covered by the shroud of a dead saint?
Back to top Go down
xariandra

xariandra

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23 2008, 14:57

That head was basicly "fake" ^^ Her essence was long gone out of it, it was all set up by her.
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23 2008, 16:23

is it just me or do you think of something godly to get out of things everytime.. mostly after it happened, and it all makes you look really smart and like it was all part of your plan.. Suspect

Ah well.. I'll keep my head high ( Razz ) and ignore it
Back to top Go down
http://feronius.deviantart.com
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23 2008, 17:00

Xariandra and I have been discussing some posibilites for making some conquering of posts etc. Meaning that we might both try to take control of e.g. Southshore.

This would also be visualised on maps. One map for kalimdor, one for eastern kingdom, one for outlands and also a more local map for Stormwind.

Just as inspiration I have already made the map for Stormwind. Although most of it will take place outside the kingdom.

Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Wow-map5

Last edited by Pilus on Fri Apr 25 2008, 16:34; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xacsermat

Xacsermat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24 2008, 00:37

Dude!!!! Shocked This is goin to be frikin awsome!!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24 2008, 20:07

Coming up soon...

The addon for tracking this mapthing to show who controls wich area IC.. in stores this summer! :O

(xD jk.. but it would be a cool idea for a next possible addon Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24 2008, 20:46

Erio wrote:
Coming up soon...

The addon for tracking this mapthing to show who controls wich area IC.. in stores this summer! :O

(xD jk.. but it would be a cool idea for a next possible addon Very Happy)

Let me remind you that I currently got a 2 years queue of addons waiting to be done Razz

hmm, but acually it could be made quite easy... *slaps self* no, got to focus on GHI

*edit* Acually it would be possible to make a capture system like the one for the towers in EPL etc.
no.... *slaps self again* got to focus

*goes back to program GHI*
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25 2008, 16:40

okay, I rescaled the picture now.

*edit*

I just could not resist doing this:

Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Lk_map1
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25 2008, 19:34

Sorry for my ignorance... but is that Northrend or whats it called?
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25 2008, 20:54

yes it is
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25 2008, 21:00

lol, you should put icons for horde controlled areas/towns to. In RP we are still technically at war with the Horde...
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26 2008, 19:57

Sharox wrote:
lol, you should put icons for horde controlled areas/towns to. In RP we are still technically at war with the Horde...
Indeed, but I dont know wich of the location is the horde base in northrend. The northrend map is most there as a joke though Wink
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26 2008, 21:10

*Nods* But i mean for the other maps, Outland maps and contested areas usually have some sort of horde controlled area, so you should put them down aswell
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26 2008, 23:29

Sharox wrote:
*Nods* But i mean for the other maps, Outland maps and contested areas usually have some sort of horde controlled area, so you should put them down aswell
Indeed. The horde controled areas on the "Stormwind Kingdom" map is also marked. (that is only Grom'gol).
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27 2008, 12:21

if you wanna seriously make those maps.. then put a red glowing horde icon or something at the bases that oppose the most threat to the kingdom? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line   Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cult of the Thuzadin + RP-line
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next