Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

New Events and missions for the Cavarly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cantor

Cantor

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

New Events and missions for the Cavarly Empty
PostSubject: New Events and missions for the Cavarly   New Events and missions for the Cavarly Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2009, 11:55

Right, as you all know the cavarly are amongst the higher levels of the SWM, So, in addition, The majority of the platoon struggle to find 'Exciting' RP. We can't just run north and kill NPCs, We did that all the way to level 80. So, I think we need to start making some events.. We could have Militia Arena, Dueling tournaments, Marching events to show of our shiney RP gear to Elwynn!

I also think we need a more active and 'good' rping enemy. That would deffiantly help out.. I personaly miss having a horde RP guild against us.

And on this note, Does ANYONE have any ideas what else we could do for events that doesn't include NPC fighting?

< Keep in mind this is mainly for the Cavarly, Other platoons can join in if they have mounts ofcourse, But the Platoon is lacking RP >
Back to top Go down
Narcaz Ramirez

Narcaz Ramirez

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Events and missions for the Cavarly   New Events and missions for the Cavarly Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03 2009, 01:32

Allthough the HoS honestly did suck aarse in gearing up for RP... maby it would be an idea to contact em and get them back into the fight? it would spice things up to defend the kingdom and also charge back at them and maby take them as prisoner for a change? And maby we can do an event that pilus or another high ranking officer gets kidnaped by the HoS? For the coming weeks it should atleast keep us busy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nardon

Nardon

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Events and missions for the Cavarly   New Events and missions for the Cavarly Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04 2009, 09:19

It is really hard to find something to do with 'evil' RP like with the Cult, because there is just nothing left...Or at least what I see.

I also heard Horde RP is kinda dead on this server, actually the only Horde RP guild I see is HoS and the Greywolf Tribe...
Like Narcaz said, maybe we should contact them?
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Events and missions for the Cavarly   New Events and missions for the Cavarly Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04 2009, 16:10

The horde says that their RP is doing quite good. Anyhow, so far I know HoS disbanded a month ago, so we dont have any horde enemies atm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Narcaz Ramirez

Narcaz Ramirez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Events and missions for the Cavarly   New Events and missions for the Cavarly Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04 2009, 19:55

I found out yesterday that the mockers also have a horde version, so maby we could get them?
Back to top Go down
Nardon

Nardon

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Events and missions for the Cavarly   New Events and missions for the Cavarly Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05 2009, 11:38

Pilus wrote:
The horde says that their RP is doing quite good. Anyhow, so far I know HoS disbanded a month ago, so we dont have any horde enemies atm.

Ow ok.
Only got that from what I readed on the forums Razz
Back to top Go down
Narcaz Ramirez

Narcaz Ramirez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Events and missions for the Cavarly   New Events and missions for the Cavarly Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05 2009, 20:44

Today at work i got another idea... maby the lvl 80's of not onley the cavalry (but most are in it) could group up and do battelgrounds together? Maby as the alliance would be more organised we could eaven win AB more often? Shocked Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cantor

Cantor

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Events and missions for the Cavarly   New Events and missions for the Cavarly Icon_minitimeSun May 31 2009, 12:06

Hmm, I like that idea Narcaz. i'll put it in the Guild message of the day for an Event, and if we don't get enough I'll contact the Silverwing outrunners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Events and missions for the Cavarly   New Events and missions for the Cavarly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Events and missions for the Cavarly
Page 1 of 1