Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Restarting the Militia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nardon

Nardon

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Character sheet

Restarting the Militia Empty
PostSubject: Restarting the Militia   Restarting the Militia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2010, 23:22

I don't know how active this forum is now, but I just need to post this somewhere...

So with Pilus gone and Narcaz went away without warning never to be seen again, the militia slowly died a painfull dead. Especially for a guild that once was so big and known in the RP Community of the server. But not only the guild, also the RP in Scarshield Legion in general seems to be fading away slowly (and so is the overall population..).

After a small WoW break because I was a bit busy with RL stuff I returned and noticed that most of the people I once played with all either went inactive or moved to another server (or so was me told) and the server just didn't feel as nice anymore as it used to be. It makes me a bit sad to see once a tight comunity falls apart like this.

So my idea was, isn't there a way to do a restart of the Militia? Just for the sake of Scarshield Legion RP and it's once great community? Ofcourse we need some people who want to help but I think it is possible. And if it doesn't work on SSL, we could move to a new server too, I heard most people went to Argent Dawn.

Let me know what you think. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the Militia   Restarting the Militia Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29 2010, 13:03

Alternatively you could come along to Prologue and help Dagren kick-start the new Stormwind Militia guild on there.

Just a suggestion ofc, 99% of other roleplay realms are either poor quality RP, are full of raiders or both
Back to top Go down
Aleshia

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the Militia   Restarting the Militia Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31 2010, 03:24

Prologue is what destroyed the server, it should be burned in righteous hellfire.
Back to top Go down
Nardon

Nardon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the Militia   Restarting the Militia Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2010, 00:40

It's true Prologue snatched away a lot of people from the RP community of Scarshield Legion, but it's not exactly what "destroyed" it I think. The server also just has a very low population so a lot of RPers also just moved to other (official) servers. I personally will not go to Prologue, or any private server for that matter. Not that I don't like it, I really like the idea actually, but it just isn't something for me I think.

Also the RP isn't that bad on most servers, ofcourse you got some servers where RP is actually rare to spot but also a lot where RP is litterally everywhere, Argent Dawn is one of those.
Back to top Go down
Asalinia

Asalinia

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the Militia   Restarting the Militia Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19 2010, 23:09

I would love the idea of restarting rp, but tbh it is very doubtfull that it will work over on SSL, the idea of the old SSL group all starting something up on a new realm is good, it has sort of happened on Argent Dawn with Xillia, Greg, Kasp and Pilus, more ppl heading over would be great. Smile
Back to top Go down
Narcaz Ramirez

Narcaz Ramirez

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the Militia   Restarting the Militia Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01 2010, 01:52

Good news to who ever still visits these forums.

I am working to get my account finally unlocked from blizzards grasp and with alot of others we will restart the SWM aswell as the RP in SSL!
Hope to see you all there!
Back to top Go down
Nardon

Nardon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the Militia   Restarting the Militia Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05 2010, 13:26

Narcaz Ramirez wrote:
Good news to who ever still visits these forums.

I am working to get my account finally unlocked from blizzards grasp and with alot of others we will restart the SWM aswell as the RP in SSL!
Hope to see you all there!

That's great news! Very Happy I am looking forward to it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Narcaz Ramirez

Narcaz Ramirez

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the Militia   Restarting the Militia Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11 2010, 19:15

I spoke to pilus about this aswell^^
Long story made short: He prenounced it dead some time ago, and he wished it to be remade under a new name, so it is now The Stormwind Guard.
Poke me on Narcaz if ya want to speak to meez Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the Militia   Restarting the Militia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restarting the Militia
Page 1 of 1