Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

From Righteous to damned [rp background story for dk]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Albrthen

Albrthen

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Character sheet

From Righteous to damned [rp background story for dk] Empty
PostSubject: From Righteous to damned [rp background story for dk]   From Righteous to damned [rp background story for dk] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05 2008, 18:14

From Righteous to Damned.

Greetings Traveller,
My name, you ask? I am Arkelthor Marshall. I am believed dead by my only remaining family member, Albrthen Marshall and that may as well be so. For I am no longer truly living.
Hah! You ask me my story? You should not believe me if I told you it. What?! You are in earnest? Fine, I shall tell you.
It all began in the third war, I was a low ranking Paladin. My two brothers, Jörund and Albrthen Marshal, and I, all three of us Paladins, were fighting the horror known as the Scourge.
What now..? Yes you blithering idiot. I am, no, was a member of that blight on Azeroth. Now... don't interrupt me any more. As I was saying, We were fighting, side by side, against that horror. *nodding* *sighs* I was struck by a cowards blow, from behind. I fell *pause* Sorry, I fell into the scourge and was dragged off, deeper than any of the living have ever ventured. I knew it was the end of me, so I prepared to be hacked to bloody pieces. Instead, I heard in a slow hissing voice, “Yes, such valour. You must be rewarded.” 'rewarded?' I thought to myself. And the hissing continued on to say, “You shall be a knight of the scourge. 'Never!' I tried to shout, but instead I could only but gargle my own blood. And so I lay there, in a pool of my own blood. Dying, Bleeding and unable to vent my frustration. It was a sempiternal time, then I awoke from my unending torment. Broken, defeated but seemingly untouched. My corpse, unlike as per usual, was untouched by decay, and when I looked down, I saw an unfamiliar set of armour resting upon my body. To my side, I noted, there was a multitude of weapons. I looked at them and they seem as if they were a part of me. Almost as if they were an extension of my soul. My fear was not abated when I lifted them in my hands, I knew what to do, knew I could never go back... Knew I was no longer human. The blight land I stood upon felt like a safe-haven. Any land I stood upon instantly turned black and dead.
The ghouls that had once so inspired fear in my heart, they... Sorry. I, it. It's so hard to go back to those times. The time I killed my own people. The time I very almost completely destroyed my own homelands. *A suppressed shudder passes down Arkelthor's spine*.
The ghouls, yes, they felt very much a natural thing. I dread ever having a feeling of that kind again! You wouldn't believe me as to how much of an... Unpalatable feeling it is, to feel an enemy and as one to family at the same time. I was two souls in one shell. A human and a, demon is the only suitable word for this... this conscience. I at once began to fight with this unrestrained force in my mind. In the end, it must of given up, for I won myself back again. I immediately remembered the horrors of the third war. The horrors that the thing that possessed my mind for a long time, had wrought upon Azeroth. I thought of Stormwind for the first time in what must have been eight or nine years. I decided to seek out someone I knew a long time before the third war. I sought out my mentor in Paladinship, Lightfire Davil Crokford. Unfortunately for me, I saw that he was in the light's hands. I almost gave up, if it were not for seeing one last chance of redemption. I saw a recruitment poster for the 'Stormwind Militia'. I immediately got an attire which was priest-worthy and headed towards the place known as the 'Westbrook Garrison'. After I arrived I brought out a forgery of a letter that was required, from one known as Commander Pilus. I took an interview and was initiated into the militia. I would have been redeemed had it not been for my old order, The Paladins. They immediately sensed my distinct evil presence of my undeath. He immediately detained me and raised the alarm. Upon their questions all I replied with was, “I have failed to redeem myself. No hope...Failed.”
After fruitless hours of questioning they released me and here I come. In search of anyone who can help me redeem my soul. Now I have loosed my tongue, I have but one question for you.

What's your story?

((any complaints about names mentioned please PM me and i will sort it out. In game mail or forum PM doesn't matter. Please be constructive with any critisisms.))
Back to top Go down

From Righteous to damned [rp background story for dk]
Page 1 of 1