Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Background Story of Your character

Go down 
+15
The Demoman
Fedelor
Grubbs
Xacsermat
thesus
Sharox
Andronius
Unhuriuss
arwain
sahala darkrender
Alais
Gladen
Silvien
Dalak
Palson
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Palson

Palson

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Background Story of Your character Empty
PostSubject: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24 2007, 16:39

*The night is quite, the only thing that you can hear is the snoring of ten Dark iron dwarfs sleeping in tents, The location is a small Training camp for dark iron forces in The so called "Badlands".*

*suddenly The alarm sounds* *Palson wakes up from the noice and The Higest Ranked Officer at the Camp runs in to the Tent Where the Riflemens are sleeping* - Palson! wake up and get yer men o' foot and to their Post's *you can hear the Panic in the Dark Iron Officers Voice* -Herry up! - Grab yer Blunderblussers and Axes! -we'r under Attack! *then he runs out again*

*Palson yawns* - Wake up yer Pansies! and get to yer positions!
*all the dwarfs in the tent looks a bit confused but does as their officer comands them to do*

- Wher's MY, Blunderbluss! oh there ya are... *palson grabs his rifle and runs out with the ohers*

*the first thing he sees is a Large Man That swings his Big mace against his friends that has already engaged him*

-What is that?... *he can not see him properly, for a light that surrounds the human is blinding him*

*Palson set up his rifle against a pair of supply crates and takes aim at the Paladin*

-steady ye'r rifles now men!

-FIRE!

*all the dwarfs fires their rifels against the paladin and the air gets coverd with smoke*

- did we hit him?!

*The smoke fades away, and the only thing still standing is The paladin. All the Dwarfs lies dead around him*

*Palson yells* - Ye missed! Now see what happened! Ye killed all yer combrads!

*The paladins Breath is heavy and his eyes is sparking with light*

*Palson is the only one that still has his mind and actions in controll, He reload his rifle and takes aim again*

- FIRE! *but all the other riflemens are far away running in Fear*

*the bullet hits the paladin in the head but it shatters*
*the Paladin is walking towards him without saying a word*

*Palson looks confused at his rifle, and then at the Paladin*
- Whats wrong with this!
*Palson throws the rifle on the ground and drags his axe*

- DIE! yer misserble rat!

*he runns towards the Paladin ready to use his skills in close combat*

*the Paladin is impressed by the dwarfs courage, he is the only one still standing at the camp*

*the Paladin thinks*

hm.... i can could find a use for him...

*the Paladin Speaks with a calm voice*

-Lay down your weapons dwarf , and listen to me!

- There is no use to struggle anymore, you are alone against something that you can not defeat!

*Palson suddenly stops, some how he can not move*
*he can't understand what the paladin is saying*

- My name is Unhurius and i fight for justice...

- and you my friend have a twisted mind!
*Unhurius rases his mace in the air and reads from a libram that hanges from his neck*

*Palson covers on Fear, and thinks "this is the end.."*

*Unhurius mumbles some strange words as he reads from the libram. Palson can see a light from above, that he has never seen before.*

*Unhurius speaks to him again* - Light Bless you dwarf...

*Palson can somehow understand what Unhurius is saying*

*Palson speaks with a hacking common* - eh who are you?

*Unhurius* - as I said before I am Unhurius Sealwind, Servant of The holy order of the Silver hand! and what is your name dwarf?

*Unhurius Points at Palson*

*Palson* - iam Palson, First rifleman in command of this camp *Palson looks around*

atleast i was... Untill those covards ran away! why did you attack me and my comrades!?

*Unhurius* - evrything has a purpose in this world, come with me and i will explain it all to you...

- now burn the bodys of you fallen men and then the camp...

*Palson does as he has been told...*

*Unhurius and Palson is standing at a distance and watching the flames consuming The camp*

*Unhurius* - now come with me and i will show you a new world.....

*Palson Nods*

*Palson* - you know there is no turning back for me now... i have betrayed the people of the black montain.... if they see me in the future they will try to kill me....

*Unhurius* - yes i know but when iam done with you you will be even mightyer than you are now...

Last edited by on Wed May 30 2007, 16:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dalak

Dalak

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2007, 18:17

(( Nice one *smiles*, here comes mine... I think. Though I'm not sure if it's right with the lore, or that I say something impossible.))

It was 21 years ago, I was still 9 years old. The sun shone and the sky was clear. Just like usual in Eastvale Logging Camp.
My father was in the army of Stormwind, he had become a high ranking officer after years of hard work. My mother was mostly home and picking berries and herbs for dinner. From time to time she went to Stormwind to get meat, cheese and milk in stock. I just played around went with my mother to Stormwind sometimes and tried to help the people in the logging camp.
I just became 9 years old and to celebrate my birthday, my father had a week holiday. We were just having fun with each other and playing around at the river to Stonecairn lake, when a shadow came over me. I thought it was just clouds covering the sun. But as I looked behind me there was something I had never seen before. The "thing" behind me was a huge stature with wings. It had a red skin, horns and hoofs. It had dark, strong looking armor on his body and a huge sword in one of his claws. These days I know that it was a Doomguard, a strong one though, but then I just knew that that angry face wasn't going to be asking me, if I could loan him some salt.
" DAD! DAD! Help me! "
My father turned around and spotted the Doomguard. "Get out of there Dalak! Flee to Stormwind!" He then said to my, now white faced, mother: "You go to Stormwind with Dalak, it's not safe here. Flee while you can!". Then he grabbed his armor, quickly put it on and yelled to the demon: "Face me, you filthy demon! I will kill you!".
My mother grabbed me at my arm and pulled me with her. "Mom, no! We must help dad!". But she just dragged me along and I just kept screaming.
I kept looking back, and I saw my father striking the Demon with his sword. They were dared to each other and it took a while before the Demon got a hit. But short after my dad also got cleaved by the demons sword.
Once we were in Stormwind I cried and cried and so did my mother. We had little food and gold. After two days of sleeping in the inn, we finally dared to go back. We went to the place at the river. When we arrived we got a huge surprise. My dad lay in the river. Dead. He had a big wound across his chest and another one at his arm. At a stone, a little further, there was the huge corpse of the demon. The body was totally destroyed, with slices everywhere. My dad had won, but the cursed blade of the demon had killed him after. We walked to the body of my father. We cried and mourned. His armor and his big sword were covered in dark blood.
The only thing not bloody was a pendant around his neck. I looked at it. I had seen it before, his dad had always treated it as a treasure. "You should take that", said my mom when she saw me looking at it. "It's always been in the Rancher family, take it". I carefully took the pendant from his neck. I inspected it closely. It was made of gold and Lightforge iron. There were inscribings on it. I opened it and smiled when I saw a clock inside. "Look mom, it's a clock too", I said with tears in my eyes. She looked at me and said: "That's nice Dalak, that's nice".
Later we had a funeral for my father and everyone from the logging camp was there, as well as a group of soldiers and officers from Stormwind. The demon corpse was burned and it's ashes were destroyed.
After the incident my mother wasn't the same. She was nearly always crying and mourned my father everyday. After 4 years she got sick and died of sickness and misery. I was 13 and on my own, I went to Stormwind and someone in the logging camp took after me. When I was 16 I started training with a wooden sword on dummies. When I was 18 I switched the wooden sword with a copper one. When I was 20 I started training with a large broadsword and helped the people of Elwynn. I did some duties for the Stormwind Army sometimes and earned some money with that. When I was 22 I started to learn about the way of the paladins, my father had always been one. I now also killed the defias in Elwynn and Westfall in return for gold. I became stronger and more pride. I just trained on and on.
I joined the Stormwind Militia. I am putting lots of effort into it, and this is where I am now. Made new friends, experiencing new things and still training to get stronger. And once... once I will get my revenge. Although I don't follow the way of the Paladin in that way, I just have to get my revenge. Because demons took what was precious to me and my goal is to eradicate every single one of them that comes across my way.

(( Thank you, thank you! *bows and listens to the applaud* Just made this up while writing *smiles* ))
Back to top Go down
Silvien

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27 2007, 23:32

((because some athor done this i gues i should do it to.....here how))

i was 8 years old.we livet in the city of loardaron,in a peacfull way.but everything chast when the scourg attackt.my dad,in the serves of the army,was send to the front.he gavet me a pedent,the pendent of the underrooth before he left with the words in it"i will always be with you,where ever you are".then he went to with the athot soldiers to the front to defend the city.one year past and we havent heard anything from the front my mother already gavet up hope but i never done that.but that chanst when the scourge was right at our doorsteps.the coucil of lordaron evacuatid the city,it was so quite on the streets you could hear a mouse run before you.my mother and i went to the gates,but when we were there the wagon was already gone and only soldiers remaint.we chost to make our on way to strowmind city,we chost to go to soutshore first to then go to mentil hill harbor and then to ironfore and stromwind.so we went to soutshore ad there they were suprised to see us cous the already havent see anyone arrive in one week.we told them that there was just a wagon on his way to here but the say the havent seen anone.we staytthere for tonight in the inn on one of of the soldiers request.but that night,soutshore got attackt,my mother, a powerfull priest stay there to fight and i was set on a littel boat in the way to metill hill harbor,when the baot settid sail,i kept looking at soutshore untill i coudent see it anymore.wen i arrived at metill hill harbor some kind dwarves escrtid me to ironforge there i eatid and settid to stromwind.when i arrived in stormwind some priest meetid me and said"we were especting you" i responst"oo realy how" the said"your mother all plant this and wantid if she coudent make it that you should come with us" the showt the seal on the letter from my mother and i went with them.from them i learnt how to become a priest.when i grown up to age 18 i joint the militia.
i am stil in the militia and i am prode to wear the tabard.

((that was my story now i realy need to study))
Back to top Go down
Gladen

Gladen

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07 2007, 11:41

my name is Gladen Wiera, i have 59 years old my mother and father are only 15 years older than be but they are still dead, it's just me and Alais...

i have served the Alalince in many battles, fighting the dreaded undead or the mighty horde. before i join the militia i was in a guild, who tried to attack the hordes weaker villages. i have had lots of battle exserence before joining the militia.

i grew up in stormwind, i when to the mages tower and the tort me everything i know. i have gone from a mage of fire to a mage of ice, so i know my skills. i have no real story. my family was quite lucky, there was always food, it was safe... nothing bad
Back to top Go down
Alais

Alais

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07 2007, 14:20

I am Alais Wiera and I'm 30 years old.

Life's pretty boring for me, grew up with my family, which includes Gladen, and I attended schooling, Which then pursued that into Stormwind university. After I got my dimplomas in sciences and ethics, I then, rather half-heartedly, looking back at it all, applied to the Stormwind paladin corps, an outside organisation to the silver hand. Luckly, it appears they needed some paladins that could do something without killing someone, and so hired me.
Nine years of serving stormwind and I'm here, Melchior the wise, protector of Stormwind and the inocent. Unfortunatly, in my eyes, everyone's innocent...
Back to top Go down
Silvien

Registration date : 2007-03-07

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeTue May 15 2007, 19:59

((nice one alais........ahh finally back in the air of internet
but it will take to tomorrow until i can play again
need to reinstal wow again and need to buy a new card
so see you all tomorrow))
Back to top Go down
Alais

Alais

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeThu May 17 2007, 22:00

Silvien wrote:
((nice one alais........ahh finally back in the air of internet
but it will take to tomorrow until i can play again
need to reinstal wow again and need to buy a new card
so see you all tomorrow))

((Thankyou for the compliment))
Back to top Go down
sahala darkrender

Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeTue May 29 2007, 19:10

greetings and welcome to my dark tale of the horrors of my past.
i was born into a noble family with many siblings. I was the eldest.
my father was a noble and a commander of the armies of the alliance during the first opening of the dark portal. he was the only one of his squadron to return alive...

he married my mother, the true heir to the throne of stormwind, the current king is her brother, my uncle.

Evreything was fine for many years untill my youngest brother came when i was just coming of age.
my mother died in childbirth and the babe didnt last long either.
my father had to retire from his military job because of a run in with highlord krull he barely escaped with his life.

I finished my education, top of my class, and moved to theramore to serve in the army under admiral proudmore. i was his second in command and one of the best warriors in the army. untill it came, the creeping darkness that had been slowly engulfing azeroth, the demon hordes!

I fought bravely and overcame many of the demons untill one of the commanders grabbed me. i felt the darkness overcome my soul the light fading. The grasp of the world that was falling from view...

i woke a year later... i had been converted from noble warrior to shadowy warlock. i could grasp the demonic powers of the burning legion but not completely i was still human i could still say where my loyaltys lay, to stormwind and the alliance, i then pledged my self to all tht good i could do with my newfound powers, although loosing my strength and weapons ability i was inteligent beyond my years and was able to use shadow magic.

i joined sides with miriya and the covenant pledging myself to help them and for many years i did but then i was exiled from them i was unshure why.

i was lost in the darkness stumbling around i found out in the many years away my father had lost his mind and slaughtered my siblings and himself.
i slipped further into the darkness.
i then found a shining light i had heared rumours of a group of people devoted to stormwind and protecting the fair city and the lands that border it.
i joined them and have not looked back i am still with them even today i am loyal to them and will remain so always and shall devote my magic to their cause always.
Back to top Go down
arwain

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Arwain Pureheart   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14 2007, 01:34

The day started like every other,sunshine was still weak and some rays shined trough the tree's.Some morning fog mayde the forest look beutifull.A small band of knights made there camp deep inside silverpine forest.They all seemed in a good mood and ready to travel further.A man with black hair commanded some others and they folowed his orders right away.Some collected some meat from the beasts when 2 others went to a small river to resupply some water.The man with the black hair who seemed to be the commander of the small band of knights began to put his armor on when suddenly he heared some branch cracking under something.Withing seconds he turned around,seeing an white haired elf looking at him.She smiled at the man before she disapeared in the shadows again.....only leaving a few words behind....There almost here...be prepared.Still suprised about the elf,he kept staring at the spot where she stood,not noticing some of the knights that had returned.

Commander?.....Commander Arwain are you ok? Commander Arwain finaly began to return to reality....Hm..yes im ok Timmy,dont worry about me.Arwain smiled at the young looking knight in front of him.

Timmy:Are you sure sir...you seem pretty white.

Arwain:Yes im ok...for a second i thought i saw someone in front of me...but must have been the fog.

Timmy:I did not see someone leave....shall i scout the area sir,just to be sure

Arwain:No not needed my young friend,we need to pack our stuff and continue to lordreaon...i have a feeling something bad is going to happen.

Timmy:Let us get out of here then commander,i have a bad feeling aswelll,lets rush to the castle.

Arwain:Yes i agree...leave the camp intact behind..maybe we have to return here soon.

At this moment the other knights returnd aswell and together the packed up the horses and left the camp in a hurry.Time seemed to past by real fast when the horses left silverpine forest evening already was falling.

Halt! Arwain suddenly yelled...The horseman lined up next to there commander....what they watched was horrible,everywhere where fires and close to them there where laying many body's.
Arwain yelled: In the lights name...what happend here...knights grab youre weapons,i dont like this view at all.

The knights slowly moves towards the castle,only finding more dead body's across the road...they seemed the be ripped open and eaten.
When this knights reached the castle,a most horrible display was viewed inside the castles keep.Dead bodies where walking all over the place and when they spotted the band of knights they charged right at them with a strange sound from there mouths.

Arwain yelled:To arms my knights...To arms...show this demonic creatures who we are!

The knights bravely charged right at the walking dead.When they crushed into each other only the warcry's of the knights and the swords cutting trough flesh could be hurt.Battle raged on for a long time and slowly more walking dead where coming from behind the band of knights,leaving them surounded.

Timmy yelled:Sir...we need to get out of here...it are to many of them!

Arwain yelled:Yes all retreat...flee back to silverpine forest.

Suddenly a loud cry was heard and one of the knights fell down to the ground,right away he got jumped by 5 or 6 undeads and eaten alive.

Arwain:For the lights sake...what are these things...Run...run for your life.

The knights began to retreat but more and more knights where killed while fleeing.
Suddenly Arwain felt a big hit from behind,he felled to the ground and just before he past out he looked in the dark hollow eyes of Timmy...then it all got black.

When Arwain finaly woke up,he found himself between a band of elfs...hard to move Arwain got up and wondered where he was.

Arwain:Excuse me elf...you know where i am,and what my name is?
Elf:You are in Darnassus sir...and youre name seems to be Arwain,more i dont know,you where brought in here a few months agao...im suprised you can still get up.
Arwain:What you mean?He collapsed from the pain and letted out some cry's.
Elf:Well how you was brought in...we did not have alot of hope you would survive...as you just feeled your wounds where pretty bad.
Arwain:Yes i felled that*arwain tries to smile* I need to get to stormwind,i must warn the king about those undeads.
Elf:There is no need for that Sir...those undeads you talk about are called the scourge...they where beaten many years back already..dont you know that?
Arwain:No it was just like i faced them yesterday....how is it possible it happend so many years and you just recently found me?
Elf:You dont remember anything at all anymore from those past years...we found you a few months back...more dead then alive,what have you been doing all this time.
Arwain:I dont know...i only see some flashes...i dont seem to be myself,i seem to be controlled by something.
Elf;Intresting,i will inform the high priest about this...for now you need to rest and prepare for our travel home,we will guide you until ironforge.
Arwain:Thank you miss...if i can ever repay you,just let me know.

Suddenly Arwain remembers the elf in the forest from many years back and begins to wonder who she was...maybe this elf knows he thinks.

Arwain:Excuse me miss...i remember that i saw a young elf with white hair in the forest at the day we got attact.she disapeared as fast as she apeared,only leaving the words there almost here be prpared behind.Do you maybe know who she is...she can tell me more?
Elf:Yes i know her i think,she was the one who brought you in...but she was gone before we could ask questions...if you want to find out what happend that day,she will be youre only clue i think.
Arwain:Ok thanks you for youre time miss.

The next day the old commander made his way back to stormwind.He decided to start retraining his skills with the blade again but also decided to folow the path of the light.This made him become a paladin.Finding to reclaim his old memories,he still looks the world for the elf,but also he is looking for the man who cutted him down from behind....his own trusted knight.

Now Arwain recently joined the stormwind militia,to help them keep the kingdom safe and to retake his old strengt back with the trainings at the militia.

He already found out his real name again,his name was Arwain Pureheart,where he served he still doesnt remember.Now its just a search for answers...that will come overtime he hopes.

(OOC))Well because i dont know all the lore i hope i did it right,it is my first roleplay story written ever so hope you like it
Back to top Go down
Unhuriuss
Officer
Unhuriuss

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-01-06

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 16:17

((Great stories evry one Both I and my brother are verry happy for your Quotes. BUT I DEMAND MOOOOOORE (Very Happy ) from those who not have writen their story yet i can only say that give it a shoot it's fun trust me . ))
Back to top Go down
Andronius

Andronius

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09 2007, 01:05

((Don't get me started on a story Razz it will fill up many pages! My RP story goes on for ages and i think revealing all my secrets so early would be stupid and ruin many IG oppertunities Very Happy Find it on WoW))
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01 2007, 20:03

(( Mhm, i agree with you if you mean about Shilv's story. Sharox's past is very complex, and i'll need to research a lot before i post it on here.
And right now i;m a writing a Warcraft book which has Sharox as the main character. Although it won't get published or anything (I want to be an author =O) i think it'll be quite good.
But as Shilv said, i will not be writing everything just yet, when i finish writing this book i'll start, but until i know everything i cannot. But my knowledge is improving, i'm going to start printing pages off Wowwiki and read them in bed ^^. There is still too many secrets which i need to reveal in game.
So keep checking the forums, and maybe one day i will have Shar's history figured out. ))

(( But i can start writing it and edit, then edit... Then edit, until it's finsished.

THE LIFE AND DEATH OF SHAROX SEALWIND
COMING SOON TO A FORUM NEAR YOU
^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02 2007, 20:08

(( Ahh, what the heck, althought i won't do much, and i won't include any bits with Shilv or Unhurius. Just the beginning. So, here goes!
Oh, and it'll be wrote in a sorta WoWwiki style, so it'll be kinda OOC at most points, i hope that's ok... ))

The beginning:

Larindra - Changed to Sharox, after her dead mother - was born in secrecy. She was raised quietly, always kept indoors keeping a low profile. The reason for this was that her mother (Sharox) had already given birth to a child, and vowed that she would not give raise a second. But she accidentally became pregnant, causing Larindra too be completely isolated from the world.
Eight years later, her mother died of sickness, leaving her father too look after his two daughters. Larindra (Now eight) and Sareelia (Now thirteen) trained from birth to fight. Their father did not approve, he wanted them both too try lead normal lives, but Sareelia soon persuaded her father: "Fighting is a normal life..."
But, as the years rolled by their skills improved. Their father convinced everyone that Larindra had been adopted from a friend who perished, so they could continue their training under better guidance. So, in conclusion, Sareelia became a ranger, while Larindra became a warrior of high standard.
So now, at the age of twenty-eight, and twenty-two, they where given their first assignments. Sareelia left to go tackle the orcish horde. While Larindra traveled to the eternal Quel'thalas. (( Where she would meet Shilv bla bla bla... ))

Relatives:

Mother (Dead)- Although Larindra never knew her mother, she had heard tales. Her mother (Named Sharox) had died from fatigue, and never got too see much of her two daughters growing up. After she died, her father was left to care for his two daughters. And later in life, Larindra changed her name too Sharox, but still uses Larindra for emergencies.
Father (Dead)- Larindra's father (Unknown name) lived alone with his two daughters after the death of his wife. During the time when Larindra and Sareelia where away, he got bored of life and decided he would return to the battleground and fight alongside his daughter Sareelia. During Warcraft: The two elves, he is badly wounded during battle and dies shortly after. The loss of their father disturbed the "Two Elves" (Hence how the book got it's name) and they wanted to avenge his death. Their father lived a long and peaceful life, and was burned. Then they permitted that his ashes where thrown to the winds, so his spirit may find peace.
Sister (Dead): Sareelia was a feisty youth, and when she got started learning archery she got too eager and missed her father's head by a few inches. She grew up and soon became a ranger. Aiding her fellow elves against the threat the orcs made. During Warcraft: The Two Elves, she was murdered by an orc who ripped her stomach open with a knife. Sareelia's last words to her sister told her that her death would mean little, and that Larindra should not fight blindly with rage. Then she closed her eyes and made a small prayer to Elune, then died.

Quel'thalas and the Scourge:

On her first assignment, Larindra traveled to Quel'thalas and met the High Elves. She became good friends with a sorcerer called Firlios (Pronounced Fir-Lee-o-s). He taught Larindra how to use basic magic, and she soon discarded her swords and trained under him full time.
Firlios one day told her it was time she went and saw the Sunwell, a pool of magical energies from which the High Elves drew their power. They traveled across Quel'thalas until finally they reached Silvermoon, the capital city for the High Elves. They reached the Sunwell, and although Larindra was only an apprentice sorcerer she could still feel the energies emitting from within it. But then an Elf ran up to Firlios and gasped:
"They've broken through the first gate, they'll be here soon!"
Firlios peered questionably.
"Whom do you speak of Elf?"
The Elf took a big breath and continued.
"The scourge Firlios, the scourge are coming!"
Although Larindra hadn't a clue of what this "Scourge" where Firlios did. His expression changed over the few silent minutes, first from a surprised look, to an angry.
"Damn, if the Scourge make it here and destroy the Sunwell, we're doomed," he turned to Larindra. "Larindra, there isn't much time too explain who the Scourge are. But please heed this, get out. If you wish to continue you're training seek out the city of Dalaran, tell them Firlios sent you."
And he left leaving Larindra in a state of confusion.
During those few moments Larindra made a decision. She either stayed and fought against these Scourge, or flee like a coward. And she made her choice. She quickly grabbed her weapons and sneaked out. Heading towards the gates she and Firlios passed through.
When she arrived at the second gate though a guard stopped her and told her that it is not safe beyond. Larindra told the guard she can fight and showed him her two swords and her knife. He left her past and she arrived at the carnage.
"Fall back to the second gate!"
That was the first words she heard as she delved into the chaos. An Elf ranger standing on a bridge. On the farthest side where things, They appeared to be humans, but as if they had been slaughtered and brought back to life.
"You obviously haven't fought Elves before..." The ranger muttered.
And she leaped backwards and the bridge collapsed. Causing the Undead abominations to be isolated on the other side.
The High Elves and Larindra all retreated back to the second gate. The ranger eyed Larindra suspiciously and said:
"Are you knew Elf, i don't recall your face."
Larindra told her who she was and explained about how she came to be there. Then Larindra asked who the Scourge where.
"Right... Well first my name is Sylvanaas Windrunner. And the Scourge are, well they where once us... They aren't in-destructible or anything. But they're already dead... So it was difficult how we decided to kill them. They're lead by Arthas Menethil..." Sylvanaas caught the puzzled look on Larindra's face. "Yes, him. Son of King Terenas Menethil. He betrayed us all when he struck down his own father and became a Death Knight..."
Larindra was a bit surprised at this...
After the Scourge breached the Second gate, Larindra followed Sylvanaas and the rest of the High Elves to their base. They rested and got ready for the battle ahead of them. Sylvanaas sent out a runner to warn Silvermoon how close the Scourge where. Then, without warning, the Scourge attacked.
(( Now this bit is a bit wasn't included obviously, but bare with me, just think of it as Arthas attacking someone and they're saying something to them Razz ))
Arthas and his Undead threw aside all the Elves that attacked them... Now, as the base was burning to ash and only a few Elves remained, Arthas turned his attention towards Sylvanaas. And Larindra saw it happen, Arthas struck down Sylvanaas and he said something to her. Sylvanaas cursed and Arthas conducted a strange spell. Where Sylvanaas' body lay, a figure rose. It looked somewhat like Sylvanaas, but she had been turned into an Undead as well... Arthas smirked and turned his attention towards larindra and the rest of the frightened High Elves.
Larindra stood forward and cursed:
"Arthas, you fool. Leave them! What do you want here!"
Arthas laughed coldly and spoke:
"Stand aside women... Unless you want to end up like your little friend over there."
He grinned and laughed again. Then he charged forward, with his Undead following behind him. Larindra dodged Arthas' first attack but she wasn't so lucky the second time.
Arthas swung his Runeblade, Frostmourne, and it struck Larindra in her right shoulder. She looked at the sword sticking into her:
"Oh... I g-guess that's it th-then..."
And she collapsed onto the ground, hearing Arthas cackling as she lost conscious...

Archimonde and the Destruction of Dalaran:

Larindra opened one eye and peered around. She was lying on a soft bed in a room she hadn't been to before. She noticed some other beds nearby and tried to sit up and see who was in them, but as soon as she got halfway there was a searing pain in her right shoulder.
"Woah there lass, that's a nasty wound," said a medic who was tending to a patient nearby. "Best rest more before attempting any physical activities."
Larindra lay down again bit tilted her head up so she could at least look around the room. It was a long, narrow room, with as many beds crammed into it as possible.
On a small table next to her bed was a glass full of water, and something shiny that she couldn't make out.
"Excuse me," she asked the medic. "What are those thing on that small table there?"
The medic looked a bit worried and cleared his throat.
"Err... That's what remains of your weapons... We recovered them when we found you. Smashed into several pieces, think the biggest bit was the hilt..."
Larindra just stared. Her own blades, which she had crafted herself, the blades that she had slain many orcs and Undead with... And now they where gone. It was like she had lost a close friend...
Later she was getting a bit more adventurous and she managed to sit up without collapsing from the pain. Then she remembered what Firlios had told her.
"I've got to go to Dalaran... I think somethings going to happen, i just know it..."
The medic shook his head.
"No... Just because you can sit up, it doesn't mean you can go wherever you please! Believe me, try walk and you'll know..."
Then he walked away to check on another Elf, leaving Larindra alone...
It was growing dark, and the medics checked on Larindra and the other injured High Elves before extinguishing the candles and leaving. Larindra looked around, it seemed that the other Elves where away to sleep. Meaning Larindra could easily do what she had to do.
She sat up, ignoring the pain in her right shoulder, and got out of bed. She silently moved to the door and slipped out. It was her first sight of Silvermoon after the Scourge had invaded.
The city was in ruins, chunks of buildings scattered across the once beautiful halls and gardens. She continued walking, not looking where she was heading, and bumped into someone.
"Oh sorry-"
She suddenly realised who it was.
"Firlios! You survived!"
It was Firlios, the High Elf sorcerer who taught Larindra magic before the Scourge arrived. He didn't look happy.
"And so did you... Just. Why aren't you resting? You haven't even healed properly! If something happened..."
Larindra said she was ok, but Firlios still looked unhappy. She explained she wanted to go too Dalaran. But Firlios argued.
"Not until you're better! I dis-approve of you going to Dalaran too study if you are not ready."
Larindra sighed... She knew something was going to happen at Dalaran, but she didn't know how.
"Look, let me go! Please Firlios," Larindra begged.
Firlios paused and then beckoned her too follow him.
Larindra was led to a small perch where gryphon's slept. Firlios awakened one who snapped it's beak furiously.
"Get on and fly to Dalaran... Don't land outside, land where you cannot be seen. Then limp in and say you need help. It should look as if you've been attacked by a wild creature or something."
Larindra thanked Firlios and mounted on the Gryphon's back.
"I'll never forget you Firlios, if we meet again i shall be a greater sorceress than i am now."
Then without warning the Gryphon took off from the perch and into the night sky.
It was the greatest experience Larindra had ever been in. The wind blew in her face, and she could see across Quel'Thalas for miles. And after about an hour if flight Dalaran came into sight. But she remembered what Firlios had said and steered the Gryphon into a clearing in the woods below.
Dismounting, she quickly found a sharp stone and cut her wrist and dabbed blood in different places. Then she headed towards Dalaran.
She pretended to limp towards the front entrance of Dalaran, but when she look up it wasn't what she thought it would be.
Dalaran was a wreck, blood everywhere, dead bodies littered the ground. And up ahead was the Scourge...
"Now Scourge... Let me show you what i can do!"
And she started to run towards the Scourge, and into the bloodbath of hell...

(( To be continued!
Whoo! But haven't you noticed that she hasn't got weapons, as hers are broken? I think this will be where she discovers how good a mage she is at this early stage ^^
More coming soon Smile ))
Back to top Go down
thesus

thesus

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14 2007, 19:57

((yeah, mines gonna be like that, a bit ooc. cannae be assed to write a proper one...
okay, here we go!
Thesus was born in stormwind thirty two years ago. He attended the university, but his heart was set on combat. He became a bounty hunter for the steamwheedle cartel, learning engineering skills as he went along. His skill with explosives, firearms and researching quickly brought him a sizable amount of cash. until, one day, he met a paladin. Within a couple of years, he had donated the wad of cash to the cathedral of light and started his training to be a paladin, giving up firearms too. He retains his skill with explosives, and frequently uses them in combat. A few years ago, his brother was killed by a bandit, so he aspired to join the militia...
ta-da...))
Back to top Go down
Xacsermat

Xacsermat

Number of posts : 208
Localisation : Cold wet damp then turns to warm and sunny(guessed it?) its england!
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14 2007, 21:47

(( I'm Xacsermat Thunderhammer i'm 40 years old (IC) i am part of the Thunderhammer family that is well known for their warriors in Kalimdor i have been married once and had two wonderful dugthers we moved to Lauderon (before it fell to the scourge) and became a Sargent in the lauderon army. When Lauderon fell me and some of my men under my command were leading some servivors out of the kingdom and into Stormwind when i could not find my wife or my two doughters i serched franticly through the ruins and the local countryside hoping to find them, i have not found them since...... i was loosing all hope and in the end i gave up thinking that they were dead.... i went to westfall and served with the local guards there for a while, i was on patroll in Moonbrook when the defais came and drove us out again we tryed to save as many people as we could.... then i worked as a mercinary for some time till i saw a poster on a wall in Stormwind saying "do you want to fight for your country, fight for your kingdom, fight for your king! then join the Miltia to day and you shal do your duty for the kingdom!" and thats when i gave up the Merc business and join the miltia))
Back to top Go down
Grubbs

Grubbs

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20 2007, 16:13

Graham Bettlebaun is best known as "Grubbs". He was an ex soldier in the Stormwind army and had served in many battles.
He was forced to an early retirement due to a injury which hindered him from continueing.

His early life has never been much of talk, but the occasional one will know that he was born and raised in Loch Modan, and his parents had great work with the Emeralds in Ferelas.

He is now fully commited to the Militia and strives for peace in the Eastern kingdom, Kalimindor, and the outlands.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 20 2008, 18:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fedelor

Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2008, 00:16

((I have no long and detailed background story to Fedelor yet but i'll maybe write down a more detailed one later))

Fedelor Thordril were born in Hearthglen seven years after the first Dark Portal was opened and the Orcish Horde invaded. Shortly after Fedelor was born his father, being a blacksmith, volountered to get himself closer to elven kingdom of Quel'Thalas to keep the Alliance of Lordaeron equipped with armors and weapons. But on an attack on the borderlands of Quel'Thalas he was killed and Fedelor and Dântoir was left with only their mother to raise them.

Fedelor and Dântoir grew up in Hearthglen and very often visited the High elfs of Quel'Thalas and so grew very fond of them. When Fedelor was about 12-13 years old Prince Arthas Menethil came with Jaina Proudmore to Hearthglen wanting to get some rest after searching the source of the plauge that had infected a few of the villages around the area. But then the undead Scourge attacked Hearthglen. With Arthas fighting the Scourge Fedelor and his brother hid inside their home to try to survive. When Uther Lightbringer and his Paladins and Knights finally came to Hearthglen to save the city a few ghouls and skeletons tried to open the door into their house. Luckily they were destroyed before they got a chance to enter.

After this Fedelors mother and brother moved down to live in Stormwind. While on their way down to Stormwind they travelled with a few Paladins and Priests heading towards Stormwind to work in the Cathedral of Light there. But sadly their mother fell victim to a band of renegade Orcs attacking the group. When Fedelor and Dântoir finally had reached Stormwind they had gotten words of that Lordaeron had fallen and then Human Prince Arthas had become a death knight and had killed Uther Lightbringer aswell as destroyed Quel'Thalas. When Fedelor and Dântoir heard of this they decided to become Paladins of the Light and protect humanity aswell as all races against the threat of the Scourge. They have also sworn to one day free Lordaeron from the undead and restore its old glory.

((might change it in the future if thats ok?))
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12 2008, 19:55

born and raised in a small house out in the woods... Hunter, Fisher and woods man

Last edited by Iritian Grelik on Tue Apr 29 2008, 13:33; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25 2008, 11:17

I was born in Kul'tiras, my father was a sailor for the alliance.
He died when i was only nine when under admiral Proudmoor's command and my mother died a year after from the plague when we moved to Lorderon.
After my parents both died i was raised by a group of paladins in Northshire abbey and at the age of twenty four i joined the king's army.
My platoon consisted of twenty of Stormwind's finest paladins and clerics amongst them was my life long childhood companion Stelvar scourgebane who hails from Ironforge.
On one fateful day we were sent to put an end to some demonic activity in the burning steppes but as cruel fate took its place we were ambushed by a group of Rend Blackhand's elite soilders, yet as out numbers were cut down me and Stelvar were forced to flee lest we suffered the same fate as our friends...having our souls torn out and twisted
None but me and Stelvar survived that day and after which I left my service in the army behind as well as my wife and three kids in order to live life as a hermit in the redridge mountains to try to forget that forsaken moment in the burning steppes.
Once again fate followed my every move and i overheard a wisper in the local inn...one wisper of a Stormwind militia who's countless heroic exploits have been known thoughout the alliance...
I though to myself that i could redeem myself for failing my fallen comrades by enlisting in this special force which i have heard so much about.
So here i stand this day, guarding the gates of Stormwind waiting for the moment to avenge my friends and put my tormented mind at rest.
Back to top Go down
Andarana Aroth

Andarana Aroth

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09 2008, 22:41

Andarana Aroth is my name. Noone knows for sure my real age, but I look like a normal seventeen year old girl. Borned and raised in the thick forest of Feralas with my mother and seven sisters. I've lived in many places, such as Eldre'Thalas (nowadays it is called Dire Maul), Azshara, Ashenvale and Darkshore.

I was seventeen when it happend. I woke up by hearing screams from my sisters rooms. I grabbed a knife that was underneath my bed, but froze when I saw who was standing at the door. My oldest sister, Linaah, stared at me with eyes that did not belong to her. Her eyes had been a deep blue but were now dark as the night. She hissed at me, and charged. More screams.

That is mainly all I remember from my childhood. Me and the rest of my family took a boat to Eastern Kingdoms and ended up in Lordaeron. There we remained till the plague came. Heading south, we found Stormwind. And there, I still live with my family. I found love in a noble Stormwind guard, and got married. He died shortly after the wedding. As the only friendly sister of my family, I joined the Stormwind Militia and there I remain.

Deeply I looked into the eyes of the Hunter, whispering "Please don't do this". The Hunter laughed and talked in a dead voice "Who wants to live forever?" Then I felt pain I had never experienced before, and then everything went black.
Back to top Go down
http://linasvampyrer.blogg.se
albrit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22 2008, 12:07

Albrit is the name, Albrit Inwood. I have grown up as a pesent in the northshire region. That was my destiny up until that dreadful day. My mother took me to goldshire to buy some things (don't ask what i was only 5),just as we was about leave and head back north, Horde attacked. All i could remember was fire everywhere and carnage, my mother tried to sheild me from and on coming tauren, but the git stuck his axe in my mothers back, she tried to move on but.... she fell to the floor... and i was left alone, a savage orc was heading towards me, i looked up at his red ravaged eyes. his weapon raised above his head. I crouched down. Waiting for my death. it never came. why? I looked up and i saw a blue tabard, who ever it was, tackled the orc to the floor. With that i took my chance and ran home. There was my father, already informed of the attack looking shocked as he saw my blood stained body. Tears rolling down his face. That is one memory that will stick forever in my mind. Ever since that moment, I have sworn my life the protection of Stormwind and it's allies.
We we'rnt rich, but any money my dad could muster, he would use to sendme to rogue classes. Rogue, you ask? When i was younger, i was the best at hide and seek and games of that calliber. I could sneek up on anyone with out them hearing.
But now i have ventured out of Northshire at the age of 19, ready to fight for stormwind.
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23 2008, 04:58

Burlok once lived with his bucket... And one day... someone stole it!

To be continued!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspire-guild.se
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Background Story of Your character   Background Story of Your character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Background Story of Your character
Page 1 of 1