Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

New prison system?

Go down 
+5
Pilus
Berag
The Demoman
Eltrio
Narcaz Ramirez
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Narcaz Ramirez

Narcaz Ramirez

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character sheet

New prison system? Empty
PostSubject: New prison system?   New prison system? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09 2008, 16:39

I'm getting tired of putting criminals in the stockades and them escaping somehow the second you turn your back on them... So i thought of a new system:

If you arrest a criminal he -Can't- escape along the way, once he is in the stockades the prisoner and the one the arrested him will both roll. If the prisoner rolls higher he may escape, if not he is stuck thier the entire time.

lats say he rolled higher and is stuck for 10 days, then he alone will also /roll 10 then lets say he rolles 4 that means he can escape in 4 days or more, and we cant stop it...

And as usual during his time in prison he may leave for ooc things.

If he fails to listen to these rules the militia will simply ignore him.

i hope yall like it! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Eltrio

Eltrio

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-18

New prison system? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prison system?   New prison system? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09 2008, 19:08

Nice idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

New prison system? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prison system?   New prison system? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09 2008, 20:59

Kek? Ignore Razz

I think we ought to be Constructive if he/she escapes anyhow.

So to say: If he escapes, he gets a mass whisp saying "OMFG NOOBNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!"

*nods*
Back to top Go down
Berag

Berag

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

New prison system? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prison system?   New prison system? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10 2008, 00:14

Didn't we have an idea similar to this long ago?

Personally, I'm opposed to it though. Its taking some of the freedom which makes RP so win go away.

Besides, if someone intends to stay in the stockades then they will, dice rolls or not.
Back to top Go down
Narcaz Ramirez

Narcaz Ramirez

Character sheet

New prison system? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prison system?   New prison system? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10 2008, 01:34

I know berag, but its hard to keep that freedom if people like the guy yesterdat (no names mentions) use a magic door to escape as soon as all militiants are gone... >.> and if they want to stay the full time they can ofc
Back to top Go down
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

New prison system? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prison system?   New prison system? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10 2008, 03:14

I agree with berag and I have earlier discussed it with some who have been RPing criminals. The criminals want to RP aswell, so we should give them something to RP about.

Currently their only chance of some RP would be by escaping. What if we had a dedicated group of Stockades guards who each day had like 2 hours where there was prison RP.

There is many options to makes this more interesting ooc. Just some ideas:
- Daily visiting time
- Militia or SI:X people comming to interrogate them
- some kind of excersise in the larger rooms.
- Labour. Take a group of prisoners and escord them to a mine where they will be mining minerals or stone for the kingdom.

Some inspiration: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DdRJTr23gQo Razz

*edit* oh, and moved thread to suggestion forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Burlok

Burlok

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

New prison system? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prison system?   New prison system? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10 2008, 04:36

It's sad too say that the prison system will never work due too alot of factors.

- People present the people in this game as "-The- hero", and "-The- hero" will never imagen themself as prisoners. They are too good for it, *COUGH* COVENANT MEMBERS! *FREAKING COUGH!* ... Where was i? I have no clue on where i was, moveing on?

- The Stockades is a bad and lame prison too be stuck in. First of it's broken and ruined since after all it's a riot zone. And the constant repsawn of Defias is not really that convinseing. I'm really dissapointed at Blizzard for not makeing a "new" prison for Stormwind. I mean the riot has beeing going on for around 4 years now, and i'm pretty sure there have been new criminals comeing in since the beegining of the riot.

- It's boooring too be in a prison. There's nothing too do, and well that's the fair point right? That you're too be punished for your crimes. Atleast that's how it is in real life. But this is a game, a game you pay for even. Not that i even could RP a "bad guy" I stil never whould waste that much time in a prison.

So i guess when it comes too in-prisoning someone make sure it's a person who understands RP, someone who's good at it and make sure too guard them AKA. Entertain them while they are down there. (If someone links entertain too cyber i'll kill you myself). Make it worth the effort too be stuck down there. I mean if we're too give us the permision too throw people down there we could atleast make them comfterable down there while we bask in the gloty of beeing the Defenders of Stormwind!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspire-guild.se
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

New prison system? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prison system?   New prison system? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10 2008, 16:43

DIS IS WAAAAAAGH!!!

Do want to put in people in there, I wouldn't mind walking down there to the "Convicts" and be the "good" prisoner guard :3
Back to top Go down
Narcaz Ramirez

Narcaz Ramirez

Character sheet

New prison system? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prison system?   New prison system? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10 2008, 17:48

Hmm... i agree with pilus, but then we would need someone willing to do all that... like a new warden *glares at gotrick* as long as it keeps them from escaping in the most insane manner they can think of What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dascombe

Dascombe

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet

New prison system? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prison system?   New prison system? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23 2008, 03:17

Burlok wrote:
(If someone links entertain too cyber i'll kill you myself

Sick freaks...

Last edited by The Spy on Sat Jan 09 2010, 22:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

New prison system? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prison system?   New prison system? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23 2008, 08:20

The best place to cyber is the Captain's Quarter of my ship. Wink wink..
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

New prison system? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prison system?   New prison system? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23 2008, 14:08

*facepalms*
Back to top Go down
Reacon Bissil

Reacon Bissil

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-18

New prison system? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prison system?   New prison system? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23 2008, 17:19

Just a suggestion

we could use the cellar in the garrison as a holding cell before transporting them to the stockades or we could usse the tower at westbrook as a prison Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New prison system? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prison system?   New prison system? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New prison system?
Page 1 of 1