Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

My "Dream" character background

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

My "Dream" character background Empty
PostSubject: My "Dream" character background   My "Dream" character background Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19 2008, 22:34

(( This is how i dream Sharox could RP like, although it couldn't happen. I just want to put it here because i wanna see what you would think of it if it was possible
This is more of a story not a background Razz ))

Chapter 1.

Darkness crept over the Elwynn forest like a plague. Citizens, merchants, even thieves and bandits disappeared behind closed doors as if hiding from the blackness. Nobody would notice the shadowy figure hiding amongst the trees near the edge of town.
Dressed in Blue, Sharox peered around Goldshire as if searching for something or someone. Then she fell back into the thickness of the trees and disappears from sight.
You hear an inhuman roar and then silence.

Sun descends upon Elwynn, citizens awaken to the sounds of the birds and the noise of the leaves in the breeze. Firlios yawned and got out of his bed, dressed, grabbed his sword and his shield and left the Inn. There was a large gathering of citizens, all bundled into one group. Firlios approached cautiously, attempting to find out what the large gathering was...
"It was huge! Size o' a big house i tell you! There i was, mindin' me own business when some women walked by wearing blue robes. She was moving stealthily as if hidin'. Saw me and ran! I followed her but she disappeared, or that's what i thought'... I traced her footprints until they stopped and the next thing i know this "thing" swoops over me and roars. It nearly rammed into me, nearly died!"
Firlios realized it was a dwarf speaking and he was talking about something that had happened last night or a few nights ago.
"And i'll be puttin' a 300 gold reward to the brave hunter who brings me that things head!"
The crowd cheered at the mention of gold, and dispersed, some where smiling and grinning, readying for the hunt ahead.
Firlios could see it now, dragging the head of the beast to the dwarf, smiling proudly as the other hunters watch jealously.
He was going to need a sharper sword!

Sharox pulls her cloak over her back and leaves the cave she was resting in. She squints her eyes in the bright sunlight and starts walking, sometimes tripping over the robe and pulling her cloak up regularly.
"How do Mortals wear these..."
Finally reaching Goldshire, Sharox noticed it was busier than usual. She saw Firlios, a Recruiter, and decided she would go see if he needed any assistance. Reaching him she realized he was armored quite heavily, also he carried a new sword.
"Firlios you look like your going somewhere?" Sharox asks.
Firlios smiles and replies:
"I've got a beast to hunt? And when i drag it's severed head back to the dwarf it's intended for, i'llrecieve my 300 gold!"
He smiled.
"And what beast is it?" Sharox asked curious.
Firlios grins and says: "A dragon of course."

To be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Sharox
Officer
Sharox

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-01-05

Character sheet

My "Dream" character background Empty
PostSubject: Re: My "Dream" character background   My "Dream" character background Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20 2008, 18:30

Chapter 2.

"A D-dragon? That's stupid, there's no dragons here!" Sharox asked nervously.
Firlios laughed and told the story that the Dwarf had told to the crowd. When he mentioned the strange women dressed in Blue Sharox gasped.
"It was me... Now i remember. Firlios isn't hunting just any dragon, he's hunting me..." Sharox thought.
Firlios seemed puzzled at Sharox's response to the story. But he shrugged and walked off. Sharox looked around then sprinted off into the woods. First she would have to discard her blue robes, it would give her away. And she'd have to be more careful when changing next time... But for now she had to make sure nobody saw her.
"There she is! That's the dragon! Get her!"
Sharox turned and saw a few people with guns and swords, most of them Human, except a single dwarf who led the group.
"It begins..."

Firlios started packing his backpack. The Dragon hunt could last for a long time, considering Dragons can hide in Mortal form, fly and are stronger then any human. Making sure he had enough supplies and clothes, he slung his backpack over his shoulder, grabbed his newly sharpened sword and set off.
"They've found the dragon! To arms! We don't return unless we have that things head dragged behind us!"
Firlios smiled. This was easier than he thought.

Sharox dodged gunfire. She had to take her real form to escape the group of dragon hunters close behind her. Jumping behind a large rock, she started casting a spell. The short range teleport spell she was hoping to cast would get her enough distance to transform and escape.
"There she is! The coward hides form us!"
The spell finished and the world collapsed around her, there was a second of blackness before the world appeared once again and she realized where she was. It was on the outskirts of the Westbrook garrison. She had got some distance, but it wouldn't take long to find her. Wasting no time, she started to transform. Her skin became scaly and her eyes became more reptilian. In a matter of seconds where Sharox stood there was now a fully grown female blue dragon. She heard the roars of the dragon hunters nearby, and took to the skies.

Firlios joined up with the dragon hunters on the road to the Westbrook Garrison. Curious at what they where going there for, he followed and soon found out.
High above the garrison was a dragon, one of the blue dragonflight. Firlios was young, and although he had heard tales and saw pictures of the great dragons of Azeroth, he had never seen one personally up close. It was a magnificent beast which didn't deserve to be killed. The Dragons where supposed to be the guardians of Azeroth, to watch over the land. Killing this dragon would be killing part of history itself, and he wouldn't let that happen.
"Stop this, the dragon means no harm... I think... You shouldn't kill it!" Firlios yelled.
The crowd yelled back in disagree, and advanced on the great beast. Firing their guns at the dragon, they cheered as it took the hits fired at it.
"Bring it down!" The dwarf shouted.
And they did it well. Firing rapidly the dragon toppled in midair and fell downwards, hitting the ground hard. What Firlios didn't understand was why the Dragon didn't fight back. He had to stop the hunters from killing it, and there wasn't much time...

Sharox could hardly move, her exhausted body had already suffered from the shots fired from the Dragon hunters. But the fall had taken all energy out of her. She could have fought back and won easily, but killing mortals was not her way, especially the ones she swore to protect. She muttered a spell placing an arcane shield around her. The Hunters couldn't even pass through it. Only someone who wished to help her could slip through, which would be quite surprising. She would just have to hope that she could hold the shield until someone came and helped her...

Firlios stepped in front of the group. Summoning his confidence he shouted:
"Stop! This is wrong, you shouldn't kill something as great as this!"
The crowed cursed at Firlios and one of them said.
"Out of our way child, we can afford to lose you! When we're praised for saving our kingdom, they'll forgot all about you and we'll get our reward!"
Firlios lifted his sword and nodded.
"Come on then... Kill me?"
He smiled as the crowd charged at him, he knocked a few out the way, try to get the others with his sword. It was hardly a fair fight, with Firlios surrounded on all sides and no backup, he was surely going to be killed just like they said. He praised the light he was managing this far, he just hoped he would make it through.

Sharox watched as the figure defended her, she could lie there and let him die. Summoning her strength, she started to get up. And then, when she was on all four legs, she roared at the crowd.

Firlios heard the roar, as did the others. Forgetting their positions, they all turned and looked at the dragon they had all nearly forgotten about. Firlios realized it was bigger than he thought up close. The dragon struck out at the crowd, knocking them in all directions like they where weightless. Then, it roared again and sort of knelt down, as if welcoming Firlios onto it's back. Then, with a huge motion from it's wings, it took off.
"Th-Thanks... You saved my life..." Firlios gasped.
Firlios sighed, he was stupid, talking to a dragon. It wasn't going to reply. But then, the dragon opened it's mouth...
"That makes us even i guess" It spoke.
Back to top Go down

My "Dream" character background
Page 1 of 1