Stormwind Militia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Militia

Forum for Stormwind Militia, Scarshield Legion

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterThis is just a testLog in

Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?

Go down 
+11
Berag
Arod Gryphon
Picla
Unhuriuss
Dagren
The Demoman
Erio
Burlok
Kiech
Narcaz Ramirez
Pilus
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pilus
Admin
Pilus

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-01-04

Character sheet

Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Empty
PostSubject: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03 2008, 23:35

As the title says, should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?

Let me hear your opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pilus.info
Narcaz Ramirez

Narcaz Ramirez

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03 2008, 23:45

Hmmm... warloks are so i wouldnt see why not Razz
Back to top Go down
Kiech

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03 2008, 23:54

Aren't they servants of the Lich King and further the Scourges agenda? It'd make no sense for them to be in the Militia.

I don't think Warlocks should be allowed either, they make no sense to be a member of the Militia. Any that are, shouldn't officially be a member but sort of like an "ace in the hole" or they should masquerade as something else.
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 00:10

Kiech wrote:
Aren't they servants of the Lich King and further the Scourges agenda? It'd make no sense for them to be in the Militia.

I don't think Warlocks should be allowed either, they make no sense to be a member of the Militia. Any that are, shouldn't officially be a member but sort of like an "ace in the hole" or they should masquerade as something else.

Ermm.. No. If you did your homework you should know that the deathknights that are playable in WoW are from a special group of deathknights that with the help of Ashbringer got loose from the grib of the lich king.

So in other words. The deathknights (That you can play) Aren't controled by anyone, they just got the power of the undead. Therefor there is no reason to ban them from the Milita since thier personality can be anything from a crazy Power-hungry Killing machine to an one leged chess-crazy scooth... Or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspire-guild.se
Kiech

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 00:30

But aren't they Paladins who lost their faith and gave themselves up to the Lich King willingly in exchange for power? They may have broken free of the Lich King, and have their free will back, but before that they were already corrupted enough to search him out and become a DK. Considering they're the main reason for the spread of the plague, and that they can raise the dead to fight for them still, I don't think the Militia should trust them.
Back to top Go down
Erio

Erio

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 00:34

Kind of agree with Kiech, if we should ICly distrust warlocks a bit.. then it should defnitly be worse with Deathknights tongue
Might be fun to exclude a class tbh? RPwise
Back to top Go down
http://feronius.deviantart.com
The Demoman

The Demoman

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 00:55

Well, if you ask me, I think that Death Knigits that aren't under control by the Lich King Dedede, I don't know anything :<

But, anyway, allowing Death Knights into the Militia would be like "Hello, The Militia will be filled by Death Knights that will go "evil" and just run around and think they can kill EVERYONE just cause THEY can command the Undead" So to answer your question, ... erhm... no? or Yes? I can't decide No

But if it is yes then it must be like VERY trusted Militia members and those whom been in the Militia for a long time, there for, very few...

(...You really just- wait... that did sound kinda good...)
Of course it did, but one more thing is humping my brain,

Pilus=Wanna become Death Knigit?

clown
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Number of posts : 599

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 01:45

I want to. Would be awesome. Dagren the Death Klown clown
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 02:10

They ought to make a Clown class *nod nod*
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 02:11

I'd reroll and run around in a jester suit untill reallifeme dies of starvation.
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 04:41

You give me ideas What a Face
Back to top Go down
Unhuriuss
Officer
Unhuriuss

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-01-06

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 09:24

Now dagren see what you have done! you gave Iritian funky ideas that are not good for him! are you happy now !? affraid

and i think this talent says pretty much about death knights:
[Killing Machine] : 5/5 After landing a melee critical strike, tehre is a 100% chance your next icy touch, mind freeze, or howling blast spell will a critical strike. Suspect I rest my case. (though this doesn't mean im against death knights in the militia, im sure htey can benefit in some way.) albino
Back to top Go down
Picla

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 12:31

Yes, they should be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Arod Gryphon

Arod Gryphon

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 13:45

Definately not.
They call upon unholy powers to get stronger themselves. Now, you already know I dislike warlocks fully. DeathKnights are a few steps further..

Paladins are good. DeathKnights are evil. There can't be evil paladins or good death-knights. Get it right.

Edit: Come to think of it, I won't have Arod associate with anything concerning the Death-Knights. If the Militia gets tainted by such evils, he will resign.
Back to top Go down
Berag

Berag

Number of posts : 89

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 13:56

I feel at this point, its a little to early to make a decision set in stone.

But as far as I am concerned, I can see Deathknights being in the Militia but only under special circumstances, deathknights won't simply be joining through having a nice sit down and chat with a recruiter.

The DK in question could have to achieve a certain rep, with the GHR addon, or attend several Militia events and earn their trust that he isn't some undead killing machine, and so on.

All the same, I can't imagine there being many deathknights in the Militia. Perhaps the same kind of population Warlocks have. One or two.
Back to top Go down
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 14:23

..yeeeaah... well... if you put it that way, then no
I can't Imagine Iritian as a death Knight :3
But I do can imagine him in this!

Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Screenshot102ez8

Or this!

Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Screenshot104cg6
Back to top Go down
Burlok

Burlok

Number of posts : 236

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 14:43

Me again. I stil think that they should be allowed since only because you're the class warlock does not mean you RP one, Like Nec was a Arcane mage as a warlock.

BUT i came up with this idea. Might be a bit late to say this now but what if. The cult wont allow any paladins to join and we dont allow deathknights. That can become seriously good RP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aspire-guild.se
The Demoman

The Demoman

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 14:47

Haha! *gloats over Baerdon's Missfortune* Oh wait... he was becoming a death knight... =(
Back to top Go down
Nerinil

Nerinil

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 16:59

Well i am not that good at history but those ppl who became DKs in the past.. well we can say "willingly" but how can we consider that willingness when your mind is just to weak? Now my point is that after having free will would make them regain there former personality imo, but ofc they can't change back in body and such.. so have to "live their life" as they are.
Therefore i would say they could be let in if they meet those requirements... such Berag mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Kiech

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 19:39

Its fine being a Warlock, but not being one I suppose. But in the majority of cases, its pretty silly, especially if we got a bunch of Warlocks who weren't really Warlocks. Same with Death Knights, they gave themselves up willingly - weak mind or not - for more power. They raise the dead to fight for them, use unholy powers and probably aren't very nice people.
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 20:20

Perhaps some've been corrupted?
Back to top Go down
Nerinil

Nerinil

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 21:31

Exactly
Back to top Go down
Kiech

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 21:38

Dagren wrote:
Perhaps some've been corrupted?

Corrupted by what? Greed for power? Magical energies? Either way, its still their own fault and their choice to have become servants.
Back to top Go down
Dagren

Dagren

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 22:15

Shouldn't they be able to redeem themselves before we turn our death knights into Illidans?
Back to top Go down
Kiech

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04 2008, 23:58

Why would they all of a sudden change? Would you trust someone who fell from the way of the Paladin, which means they probably did some terrible things, and then gave themselves up to the Lich King for Immortal power? I wouldn't. They may be free of the Lich Kings grasp, or at least some of them but they're still the same dark, corrupt force as they were before. To me, that is a lot more dangerous than when they were under control of the Lich.

You understand me mate? I can answer most questions I hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?   Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should Human Deathknigths be allowed in the militia?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next